zigra
Myesyats
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
farfan
47 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23 - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:55 am

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23 - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:42 pm

Is Man City even in the race? Seems it's only Liverpool vs RM

anyway RIP barca

Liverpool will shift their interest to Enzo and Mac Allister possibly
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:28 pm

Myesyats wrote:Is Man City even in the race? Seems it's only Liverpool vs RM

anyway RIP barca

Liverpool will shift their interest to Enzo and Mac Allister possibly

We are looking for peace to be honest.
Xavi: “Busquets will stay with us until the end of his contract in June. Then we'll see, it will be his decision. If things go well, we will try to convince him to continue”.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:45 am

@BC

What are your thoughts on Enzo?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:11 pm

Tottenham reportedly want €100m for Harry Kane. Quite a hefty sum to pay for someone who will be 30 when next season starts. Like the likes of Gerrard and Reus, he might become a player who will be remembered for his loyalty despite actually being heavily rumored to want a move away from his club at some point.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:20 pm

Lol how old was Hazard when he was bought by Madrid?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:20 am

futbol_bill wrote:Lol how old was Hazard when he was bought by Madrid?

I think I mentioned his age when he was initially linked to us, but the common consensus on here was that he was good enough to provide us with a few years of top tier performances. Considering how well he was playing for Chelsea at the time, most people wouldn't argue against that. I think I had an argument with Nick who criticized me for suggesting that age was an issue though Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:13 am

I can't wait to see what Real Madrid will do this summer.

The team needs serious restructuring of the squad. There is a wonderful young core over there which is honestly strange for a team like Real, but they are not world class players (yet).

When you count out old Benz and Modric, the only world class player left is Curtois in my opinion. Obviously there are players within the team who can make that jump but that is far from guaranteed.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:45 am

don't worry you have undisputed top 3 player in the world Vinicius Jr. Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:03 am

Madrid boys here might disagree but I see Vini a step below world class. If he can improve his end product and use his brain a bit better in quick decisions he'll be there, but those are not easy things to improve on.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:28 pm

Thimmy wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Lol how old was Hazard when he was bought by Madrid?

I think I mentioned his age when he was initially linked to us, but the common consensus on here was that he was good enough to provide us with a few years of top tier performances. Considering how well he was playing for Chelsea at the time, most people wouldn't argue against that. I think I had an argument with Nick who criticized me for suggesting that age was an issue though Laughing

I only mention it as i think Hazard was a 30 year old sold for 100M. Granted it didn’t turn out well, but Kane is just as good as Hazard was at that time, so it doesn’t seem as if 100M for a proven striker is out of line in this current high priced marketplace. Also keep in mind that the marketplace for the top talent is only at most 10 teams. So it shouldn’t be hard to predict who might be an option to bid for his services.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:38 pm

Vibe wrote:I can't wait to see what Real Madrid will do this summer.

The team needs serious restructuring of the squad. There is a wonderful young core over there which is honestly strange for a team like Real, but they are not world class players (yet).

When you count out old Benz and Modric, the only world class player left is Curtois in my opinion. Obviously there are players within the team who can make that jump but that is far from guaranteed.

I say the changes will be
- promote Vinicius Tobias as backup RB
- buying back Fran as backup LB
- no changes for CBs (Nacho renewed)
- Modric and Ceballos renewed, Kroos retired, possibly a CB signed (possibly Bellingham, but I suspect not)
- possibly a RW signed, although it could be Asensio renewed or Brahim brought back from Milan
- Alvaro promoted as backup to Benz.

You keep saying the club needs a complete overall yet this club continues to win CL most seasons. You don’t have to have world beaters at every position to be successful.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:02 pm

The success has been incredible, but the team seems to be standing on it's last legs.

Obviously what I mean is that the team needs to be restructured if they intend to maintain this level of success, and they've set the bar incredibly high. With promoting, bringing back and renewing, I just see them falling back.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:38 pm

They have supposedly been standing on their last legs for the past 5 years! Yet they keep going and what you are missing is others than the elderly and top stars are also contributing plus you can’t deny “the never give up”  attitude that exists throughout the lineup.

The Media keeps going on about Mbappe, Haaland, Bellington, etc etc, but the bigger question is how and where would they fit in. The rebuilding has been going on for 5 years now with Courtois, Lunin, Militao, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Alaba, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Rudiger and the development of Valverde. Plus there are Ceballos, Asensio, Brahim who may or may not have made it. Then there are the ones who didn’t or left for greener pastures like Odegaard, Jovic, Hazard, Mariano, Vallejo.

I’m missing others who are either still out on loan to develop or have subsequently been sold.

My point is gone are the days when the squad are revamped with high cost purchases over a single summer! The only way to compete with the oil nation clubs and the EPL rich elite is selective signings and promising youth.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:34 pm

Vibe wrote:Madrid boys here might disagree but I see Vini a step below world class. If he can improve his end product and use his brain a bit better in quick decisions he'll be there, but those are not easy things to improve on.
who is currently world class in your opinion?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:05 pm

No one should be concerned on Madrids transfer window. Everyone knows how it'll go

1. Asesnio will be let go, Brahim gets a 5 year extension and takes over the Asesnio role. Leaving us with no natural left footed winger.
2. No new RB. Odriozola sold. Tobias promoted to play a combined excellent minutes of 0 while we endure another season of Carvajal and Vazquez getting cooked by average wingers.
3. Mendy will not be extended and sold. Fran has been bought back and be sold this summer to make a profit so that we can "have the money to make a push for Haaland or Mbappe" next summer. Leaving us with no natural LB as the club deems 30 yr perma injured Alaba, 500 yr old Nacho and out of position Camavinga is good enough for LB.
4. Nacho, Kroos, Modric, Benzema will be given 1 year extensions and club will treat this as new signings. And because Kroos, Modric, Benzema will play another season, no striker or midfielder will sign for Real Madrid.
5. Alvaro will be promoted to play 3 minutes of the end of each match while 36 yr old Benzema plays 90 minutes every match.
6. Arribas will be sold with a buy back to a decent club.
7. No RW will be signed as the club "fully believes" in Fede and Rodrygo playing out of position.
8. Perez announces he'll make another push for ESL while simultaneously signing another 16 yr old Brazilian forward
9. RM youtube channel will show highlights of Hazards traning and whoever the coach is will say "hazards training makes us feel he's a new signing"
10. Perez announces the board feels the squad is complete and no signings will be done.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:09 pm

Perucho21 wrote:No one should be concerned on Madrids transfer window. Everyone knows how it'll go

1. Asesnio will be let go, Brahim gets a 5 year extension and takes over the Asesnio role. Leaving us with no natural left footed winger.
2. No new RB. Odriozola sold. Tobias promoted to play a combined excellent minutes of 0 while we endure another season of Carvajal and Vazquez getting cooked by average wingers.
3. Mendy will not be extended and sold. Fran has been bought back and be sold this summer to make a profit so that we can "have the money to make a push for Haaland or Mbappe" next summer. Leaving us with no natural LB as the club deems 30 yr perma injured Alaba, 500 yr old Nacho and out of position Camavinga is good enough for LB.
4. Nacho, Kroos, Modric, Benzema will be given 1 year extensions and club will treat this as new signings. And because Kroos, Modric, Benzema will play another season, no striker or midfielder will sign for Real Madrid.
5. Alvaro will be promoted to play 3 minutes of the end of each match while 36 yr old Benzema plays 90 minutes every match.
7. No RW will be signed as the club "fully believes" in Fede and Rodrygo playing out of position.
8. Perez announces he'll make another push for ESL while simultaneously signing another 16 yr old Brazilian forward
9. RM youtube channel will show highlights of Hazards traning and whoever the coach is will say "hazards training makes us feel he's a new signing"
10. Perez announces the board feels the squad is complete and no signings will be done.

Yikes, you sure have gone negative! Meanwhile we win another CL!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:36 pm

Perucho21 wrote:No one should be concerned on Madrids transfer window. Everyone knows how it'll go

Lmao this post is fucking gold Laughing but of course unofficial spokesman for Real Madrid, Bill, will defend it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:30 pm

Lol, I’m not defending anything. I actually agree with much of what Perucho said. If you look at my response to Vibe, I basically said the same as Perucho, just not as dramatic. My point to Vibe was a complete overall was not needed nor could club afford to do it in this present day marketplace. I was also saying it isn’t necessary to have world beaters at every position, which is what Perucho is asking for. We may not like it, but Flo’s approach to high priced signings over the past 5 years, has worked based on CL success and it is possible that he again this year will bring home another trophy with the same aging lineup.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 03, 2023 3:31 pm

Reports in Spain saying Jude to RM is done dealio.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 03, 2023 3:48 pm

Wonder how we will line up with the 10 000 midfielders that we now will have
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 03, 2023 4:05 pm

Well Kroos is leaving no? and Cama will be full time LB, Modrić is on his last legs

I thought Bellingham was Man City bound tho. Probably wiser to go to RM now and then finish his career in the UK
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 03, 2023 5:02 pm

Myesyats wrote:Well Kroos is leaving no?  and Cama will be full time LB, Modrić is on his last legs

I thought Bellingham was Man City bound tho. Probably wiser to go to RM now and then finish his career in the UK
Kroos has signed a new deal that will keep him at RM till 2024. Nobody will really be able to replace Modric so as long as he can walk Carlo will always play him. Camavinga doesn't want to play LB
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed May 03, 2023 6:02 pm

Real going for the longest name midfield trio in history
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 03, 2023 7:17 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Well Kroos is leaving no?  and Cama will be full time LB, Modrić is on his last legs

Kroos has signed a new deal that will keep him at RM till 2024. Nobody will really be able to replace Modric so as long as he can walk Carlo will always play him. Camavinga doesn't want to play LB

Thanks for the info. Even so, missing out on Bellingham could be costly as he's a player who can mark an era at the club in the same way Modrić did. Imagine if they passed on the Sewer Rat in that fashion.

He's more talented than Cama and Tchou imo. Move on Ceballos, Kroos and Modric have to be rotated heavily due to their age. It's a smart move.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 03, 2023 8:08 pm

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Thanks for the info. Even so, missing out on Bellingham could be costly as he's a player who can mark an era at the club in the same way Modrić did. Imagine if they passed on the Sewer Rat in that fashion.

He's more talented than Cama and Tchou imo. Move on Ceballos, Kroos and Modric have to be rotated heavily due to their age. It's a smart move.
You'll have to remind me who the sewer rat is again hmm

The Kroos-Modric duo should be broken up like yesterday but as long as we have Carlo it never will. Kroos has signed an extention and there are strong rumours that there is a verbal agreement with Modric for an extension. Also for anyone watching Bundesfodder, is Bellingham really worth the price quoted? It seems really exorbitant and Tchouaméni so far has not been worth the 80ME we paid for him but his career is still young so we'll see. Camavinga imo is the most talented recruit we have had. He has it all, just needs to be moulded into whatever we need. He wants to be a CDM so the odd one out imo is Tchouaméni. Also we have a shortage of Spanish players so we need as many Ceballos' as we can get hmm

I guess what I am trying to say, we have more pressing needs than addint yet another midfielder to our roaster. We need a RW, RB and a CF and as it looks like right now we will not move for anyone in those positions.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next