Nishankly
Turok_TTZ
BarcaLearning
Casciavit
S
44 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid Empty UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by S Wed May 04, 2022 10:57 pm

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid FR8eDMrX0AAJJbC?format=jpg&name=small
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid Empty Re: UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by Casciavit Wed May 04, 2022 11:01 pm

It seems like Madrid is destined to win it. Laughing

That being said Liverpool isn’t going to miss the chances City did to kill off the game. They’re way more ruthless.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid Empty Re: UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 04, 2022 11:04 pm

Back to a Liverpool fans obviously for this final Very Happy Spank Real, just stop their crap... Liverpool are too good to let this Real beat them surely Razz If any team with mentality that can match Reals its Liverpool.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed May 04, 2022 11:16 pm

Finally, a worthy opponent in Liverpool.

All the other clubs I didn't rate at all, they're not worth mentioning. This time I will say we are the underdogs here. Because unlike every other club we faced up until now, liverpool not only has the players to take us out. But they also have a quality coach in jurgen klopp. We will fight to the death, but if there is anyone who can take us out, I'd put all the Bitcoin on Liverpool and only Liverpool.

No doubt their cl final loss by our hands all those years ago will be rent free in their minds as we go into this. The stars say Liverpool will avenge that loss but I say we will make them work for it. Underestimate us at your folly.

The only time this cl season I will say this with sincerity: may the best team win. This match will be long remembered no doubt.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 04, 2022 11:23 pm

Okay so here it is.

Honestly, Liverpool fans (sorry I speak subjectively), we have a vengeance that has not died out. That CL final is something we have tried to erase like last season but we cannot and that still hurts, go on with your banter here. We had another opportunity to do something and Real again beat us over two legs, keeping the desperation for winning against Real alive.

Turn it down to now, Real this season in the CL, have done something absolutely incredible. Incredible enough that if they beat us, I will hold my hands up and accept how this is possibly one of the greatest CL runs to get to the final. My salt has merged with water now.

I thought we were mentality monsters but damn Real is a different level when it comes to this competition. I hope unlike last time we have a different game and I am glad the fixture is played at a neutral stadium and hope for a great final.

Honesty over, fuk yall lol liga fan bois get shit on
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 04, 2022 11:23 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Back to a Liverpool fans obviously for this final Very Happy Spank Real, just stop their crap... Liverpool are too good to let this Real beat them surely Razz If any team with mentality that can match Reals its Liverpool.

Your tears will be extra delicious after the 14th. Heart
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 04, 2022 11:44 pm

Madrid will shithouse it all the way. This is because the football gods hate me. Bet yo mama on it
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 05, 2022 12:14 am

Myesyats wrote:Madrid will shithouse it all the way. This is because the football gods hate me. Bet yo mama on it

Lol, it’s not just the football gods! You and BarcaLearning are one and the same!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 05, 2022 1:51 am

I now like this matchup for us.  We've won the league and can get our players proper rest for the next 3+ weeks.  So the older players can get their legs back.

Also, our kids, who are finding form and confidence at the perfect time, will get plenty of playing time in the next 3 weeks too.  I'm talking about Rodrygo, Camavinga and Valverde.  Nacho, Lucas and Asensio will get some invaluable playing time too.

So coming in the CL final, we should have fresh starters and no rust with our subs.

Looking at Liverpool... As long as Militao and Alaba keep their heads on straight defensively, we should be fine.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 05, 2022 2:01 am

Trent vs Vini is gonna be awesome! Salah vs Mendy is probably gonna make Hala lose his shit. Mane is probably gonna have a blinder and of course, Madrid is probably gonna break hearts...on both sides lol
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu May 05, 2022 2:38 am

realized now, thought it was Perez lol
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu May 05, 2022 4:00 pm

Salah apparently wants revenge for 2018 but easier now since Ramos isnt there. But Casemiro is so why not let him do the honors.

Anyways, Not optimistic but not worried either. I dont know whats gonna happen.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 05, 2022 4:49 pm

Hate to say it, but I'm with Uefadrid on this. Mostly because of the Liverpool fanbase. This could actually be the first real CL titulero for Real. That wasn't in their own competition back in the day, or gifted by refs and officials.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 05, 2022 5:25 pm

or in other words, Real's first CL title without Messi being in La Liga anymore
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 05, 2022 5:43 pm

Nah, it doesn't matter in cup competition when you aren't directly playing each other. Now they are winning the league also, which is a sign of true quality. When they won their last 4 cl tituleros, they only won one liga, which also shows the Uefa in Uefadrid.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu May 05, 2022 7:05 pm

Yeah I have to say if Real wins this it would be the most impressive of their recent wins. Would be very happy for Carlo. Probably the most difficult run to the trophy in recent memory as well: PSG>Chelsea>City>Liverpool.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri May 06, 2022 1:23 am

Not completely sure n of cos historic runs can change, but its rare Real win both the CL n league in the same season, they usually win just one of them, so hope the trend continues XD

As for the game matchups, definitely interesting to see what Klopp does with the Trent vs Vini, prolly need one of Fabinho/Henderson to cover for Trent who obviously attacks so much. Can Kanote/Matip cover him v Vini knowing Benz is also lurking?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri May 06, 2022 6:53 am

What a game it is going to be banana

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 08, 2022 5:58 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 10, 2022 6:53 pm

Por si alguien está interesado o sabes de alguien que le interese.
Al hermano de un compañero le ha tocado entrada para la final de la Champions,  Real Madrid vs Liverpool pero le coincide el mismo fin de semana de su boda así que si alguien quiere y puede ir os paso la info:

La iglesia está en Pozuelo, a las 19hs del Sábado 28 de Mayo, la novia se llama Patricia González, ya está todo pagado, es solo ir y casarse. gracias
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 10, 2022 6:54 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Por si alguien está interesado o sabes de alguien que le interese.
Al hermano de un compañero le ha tocado entrada para la final de la Champions,  Real Madrid vs Liverpool pero le coincide el mismo fin de semana de su boda así que si alguien quiere y puede ir os paso la info:

La iglesia está en Pozuelo, a las 19hs del Sábado 28 de Mayo, la novia se llama Patricia González, ya está todo pagado, es solo ir y casarse. gracias

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I don't blame him to be honest.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 14, 2022 6:50 pm

Salah and VVD subbed off injured. You can’t make this shit up. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 14, 2022 6:55 pm

Didn't look that serious to me. Both of them should be fit for the Madrid game.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat May 14, 2022 7:08 pm

Doesn't look like anything serious, just a precaution.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat May 14, 2022 8:40 pm

We desperately need Fabinho for the CL final. Keita can be a big liability defensively. When Fabinho plays, there is a massive difference to how our midfield works.

Salah lately has been little off but even at his worst Salah can be useful such will be his influence.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next