Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe Thu May 04, 2023 7:35 pm

What you guys think about MVP? I didn't watch NBA enough this year to truly know the shades between Jokic and Embiid, but I sure as hell knew Embiid was winning the moment I saw the Jokic wins MVP cause he's white narrative.

Was it deserved?

Anyway,on to more present matters. Can't wait to see what happens, such exciting matchups already.

Denver 2-0 up, if they keep this up Durant might request a trade to the Nuggets.

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu May 04, 2023 7:51 pm

Embiid was great this season. Toss up between him and Jokic just as it was last year.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 05, 2023 6:49 am

Embiid got really hot in the last 2-3 months of the regular season and that recency bias tilted the MVP to his favor, imo. But either of them deserved it, so, it's all good.

Embiid's playoff performance so far has been so-so, however. I saw a reddit thread that said Kawhi made more field goals in 80 minutes than Embiid has in 130 minutes these playoffs. And if he continues to play poorly, he's now got the "playing through injury" excuse, too.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 05, 2023 8:58 am

blow them bitches out as soon as the game was called fairly.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri May 05, 2023 11:16 am

Monty Williams should start coaching while he's at it
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat May 06, 2023 7:59 am

Book is cooking, really coming into his own
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat May 06, 2023 12:17 pm

20-25 shooting in the playoffs is just nuts (Booker).

I watched the first half of Philly v Boston last night and Philly were really bad. Their offensive scheme was basically "have Tucker and Harris stand in opposite corners while Harden, Embiid and Maxey take turns playing 1v1 basketball". For the love of Lemmy, don't choke this series, Boston.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 07, 2023 10:13 pm

Art Morte wrote:
I watched the first half of Philly v Boston last night and Philly were really bad. Their offensive scheme was basically "have Tucker and Harris stand in opposite corners while Harden, Embiid and Maxey take turns playing 1v1 basketball". For the love of Lemmy, don't choke this series, Boston.

Fair play to Philly, they're playing much better tonight and it's Boston who look out of ideas.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 09, 2023 7:39 am

Which is the worse contract: Michael Porter Jr 5y/179m or Jordan Poole 4y/128m?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 09, 2023 9:11 pm

Based on current/recent form i take MPJ in my team he can be a starter and at least trying to defend, still very far from a lockdown. Poole is a microwave scorer off the bench paid 30m a year scratch

That said MPJ contract is worse, simply because of his injury record. I think Poole's ceiling in attack is higher also.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 10, 2023 6:37 am

Warrior wrote:Based on current/recent form i take MPJ in my team he can be a starter and at least trying to defend, still very far from a lockdown. Poole is a microwave scorer off the bench paid 30m a year scratch

That said MPJ contract is worse, simply because of his injury record. I think Poole's ceiling in attack is higher also.

Poole has been terrible these playoffs, his one strength was supposed to be Jordan Clarkson-esque scoring and he hasn't provided even that. But I would agree that Poole's ceiling might be higher, if he can improve his basketball IQ and get his confidence back. He's also making less per year than MPJ... who is looking like the most overpaid stand-in-the-corner-and-hit-threes roleplayer in the league right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 10, 2023 8:53 am

i think Poole can at the very least be a Jordan Clarkson player when starting, at least that's what's his stats show when he has started for us, those numbers are actually better than Clarkson numbers...

He was supposed to be that coming off the bench for us, but this season he has been pouting, complaining about his minutes and lost his confidence... absolute waste of money, just trade his ass... These young dudes of today have no sense of authority and hierarchy anymore... they just want it all straight out of the gates
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed May 10, 2023 9:13 am

He did get knocked the fuck out though, that can mess with a persons confidence.

And he's still playing with the guy that attacked him.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 10, 2023 9:43 am

they seem to have patched things up long ago, there's no awkwardness between them on the court... it's just his ego getting in his own way... his inflated ego and lack of sense of hierarchy is also the reason he got punched in the first place
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed May 10, 2023 3:11 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Fb_img13
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 10, 2023 4:50 pm

Jokic is the better allround offensive player, we know this
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 10, 2023 5:02 pm

Vibe wrote:He did get knocked the fuck out though, that can mess with a persons confidence.

And he's still playing with the guy that attacked him.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he looked better again playing for another team. You can swallow your pride when it's your job with millions of dollars on the line, but there's no way he can feel happy playing for the Warriors.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 11, 2023 10:51 am

Whenever I make a post here, the Lakers lose, can't be a coincidence. I kept my mouth shut and we got that 3-1.

I remain silent from now on until we get that ring.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 11, 2023 4:40 pm

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat May 13, 2023 5:50 am

That dog had me anxious.

Anyway, LeBron sends the Warriors dynasty into retirement. It was probably the greatest team of all time.

Unless they trade for Giannis or something, they are done.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 13, 2023 6:16 am

Vibe just like ESPN, gunna make it all about LeBron. AD is their best player.

Big decisions for Warriors coming up. Dray and Klay need to accept paycuts if they wanna stay. Otherwise, there might be wholesale changes. Kuminga and Poole also have attitude problems. Kerr also not faultless because he is still adamant on off-ball motion offense when Draymond and Klay has shown signs of decline. He might need to go too if he sticks with that shit and not give chances to young talent like Kuminga and Moody.

But Steph is still the best player in the league, so winning is still possible if you make the right moves.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat May 13, 2023 6:21 am

I really just said that to see how quickly you would be triggered.

26 minutes :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat May 13, 2023 6:34 am

Absolutely no point extending Klay at all, he's still under contract for next season and I'm not sure he's a net positive in the playoffs at all at this point. Should just let him leave after next season, you don't win anything by being sentimental.

Super funny ejection for Schröder, yikes from the referee.

Not to be petty or anything, but Vanderbilt's minutes have been constantly reducing in these playoffs, until tonight he was reduced only to garbage minutes with Tristan Thompson. I told you (mostly Freeza) that he's not all that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 13, 2023 6:37 am

couldn't defend the best player in the league since MJ so he became pretty much useless... think he'll be more useful moving forward
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat May 13, 2023 7:32 am

Who was Vanderbilt going to defend on the Warriors? He was simply not necesarry.

I think he's a very important piece and I've been impressed by him.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 15, 2023 12:30 am

Sixers shat themselves in 3rd quarter... maybe that was the last match coached by Doc Rivers in Philadelphia ?

We have awesome conf finals incoming, could go either way in both, i predict a Celtics vs Lakers classic
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next