ChollaVille
BarrileteCosmico
BarcaKizz
9 posters

Go down

'Barca: Unfair to Bojan' Empty 'Barca: Unfair to Bojan'

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 am

http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/opinion-pieces/barca-unfair-to-bojan/

He does not deserve this. His behavior has been exemplary, with a face of a little boy who has never broken a plate, with his angelic smile, even with a certain naivete in his actions which were the result of his age. Four years in the first team, more than 800 goals in the youth teams, the top scorer in the youth system of Barcelona … he has not done much. Now he trains alone in Bellpuig.

After a short life devoted to his beloved team, Bojan has been treated unfairly. Maybe it’s because of some bad actions which slowed the negotiations. But the Barcelona representatives and the club has decided that the signing of Alexis Sanchez is the priority. After closing the deal with the Chilean, the young Catalan boy from Linyola could leave. This possible scenario has been repeated ad nauseum from the offices of Camp Nou. And really, just few understand. Why is the case of Bojan not a priority for the club? The people around the player bite their tongues. They do not want war with the club, Barça remains the home of Bojan. The player also knows that leaving the club in a bad atmosphere will definitely shut the door for a future comeback. He survived difficult moments and followed the market speculations.

In terms of the sport he have been left out. It’s a coaching decision. And in the case of coaching, here decides – and he has full right to do it- Guardiola. (Also Zubi, who is entitled to make decisions by the successes of last year). Time will tell if it will be a good decision or an error, we will see if Bojan was not good enough for the first team of FC Barcelona or if he will succeed in Rome and come back home with full honors.

There will be time to evaluate this move. Now it’s time to say goodbye. Without fanfare, but with a clear messege that Barça has not lived up to its reputation. Bojan does not deserve it.

What do you think? Very true in my opinion... it really hurts. I just hope he has been treated a little more nicely by the staff than things may suggest. He's had such a great attitude and love for the club, he deserves success. Never really had a chance did he?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

'Barca: Unfair to Bojan' Empty Re: 'Barca: Unfair to Bojan'

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:54 am

It is unfair, Bojan's behavior has been exemplary one only has to wonder whether being a little more outspoken might have actually helped him. But it's also right that Pep doesn't see much of a future in him, and that Bojan needs the minutes Pep can't afford to give him, and that we don't know these players like Pep does. I wish the best for Bojan, but in Pep I trust.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:58 am

In this team he can get 90 mins in all season. It is better for him to go, he is still young and he can improve, but he is player who needs lot of playing time.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:41 am

Yes, I understand now the move is the right thing for all parties. The article argues, however, the way the issue is being handles is unfair. Considering how well he's served us, his future should be treated more carefully and should be given priority rather than seeming buggering around with Sanchez and Cesc.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 am

I think Bojan has been treated unfairly in his whole Barça career. He only has been given a run of matches to prove himself twice in three seasons under Pep, and he delivered both thimes (Copa in 08/09, final stages of 09/10 league). On the other hand, when some players had terrible gaps of form, Pep was very reluctant to bench them for Bojan (Ibra and Villa mainly).

However, I disagree with the article that Barça has been unfair during the transfer negotiations to Roma. From what I heard in catalan media, Bojan was not forced to train alone, rather he asked for a permitt to do so. Also, he and Barça agreed to not finalise his deal with Roma until Alexis was a done deal, not to find themselves without forwards.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:56 am

I too think kizz that he seems to be one of the most innocent footballers that you can find today.

Yes what has happened will hurt him a little. However keeping him on bench for a few more seasons, asking him to play on the wings, be an impact substitute, etc. were not taking his career in the right direction. Ultimately he would be hurt much more if he ends up a lost promise. Also the club didn't use him as bargaining chip. At least he was allowed to choose where he wants to go. So overall not too good a thing to do but not too bad. His kind of loyalty and behavior is exemplary. Let's wish the very best for him.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Atleast he wasnt used as makeweight for Sanchez(there were rumors earlier that he would be).Although perhaps that is not to the club's credit as Bojan may simply have refused.
Overall I think the club has treated one of its most loyal servants in a very poor way.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Atleast he wasnt used as makeweight for Sanchez(there were rumors earlier that he would be).Although perhaps that is not to the club's credit as Bojan may simply have refused.
Overall I think the club has treated one of its most loyal servants in a very poor way.

1. You are right. Bojan could have refused to be a bargaining chip. However since nowhere has it been mentioned officially that they planned to use him like that, he has been treated with more respect than Jeffren. This again makes sense because he has been longer with the first team and has had some nice moments.

2. I posted in that other thread already but in short his treatment is largely down to Pep. It's Pep who didn't trust his ability enough, didn't give him much scope and perhaps even gave the club the go ahead to let him go. Seeing the situation Bojan decided that it was best to move in order to try saving his own career.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:20 pm

If he proves himself at roma he will be bought back instantly. So I hope he scores 20-30 goals this upcoming season.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:42 pm

I struggle to think of a player leaving the club in a manner that leaves everyone happy, though.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:06 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I struggle to think of a player leaving the club in a manner that leaves everyone happy, though.

madrid players?
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 pm

sagnik92 wrote:
madrid players?

Which Madrid player left happily?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:40 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
sagnik92 wrote:
madrid players?

Raul Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
sagnik92 wrote:
madrid players?

metzelder. Laughing

and raul was paid to leave if i am not wrong
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 pm

I wouldn't call Raul's or Metzelder's departure happy. Raul was indicated that he would no longer be featuring heavily while Metzelder was made to realize he wouldn't cut it there. Neither player I guess was happy but perhaps took their exits with a sense of resignation that it was inevitable.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:42 am

I read a pretty sinister article last night. The author alleged that there is a bitter past between Pep and Bojan. Bojan was first noticed in 2006-07, deemed a prodigy and promoted to the first team much earlier than others of his age. At that time Pep was managing the B team. When he saw that Bojan was not getting enough minutes in the A team he asked him to continue playing for the B team. Bojan refused because he wanted to concentrate on the first team only. Since then Pep is supposed to have nursed a grievance against him. In the 2008-09 UCL final Pep brought Pedro on as a substitute even though he was totally raw for the first team then. Instead Bojan who had already been a somewhat regular substitute was ignored possibly to spite him. I have no idea how true all this is but thought I should share it with you all.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:49 am

That seems like a load of bull, no offense of course.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 am

Yeah BS in my opinion. I don't see either of them as people who would hold such a grudge either. Pep was once a player, he understands what they think and want.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down