Mr Nick09
Myesyats
Robespierre
El Gunner
S
48 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:41 pm

^ Even if they could afford him, he wouldn't join them. Not even in their wildest dreams.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:18 pm

should go to inter miami and play with Messi next year
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:08 pm

So this guy's going to Atleti as it stands. bounce Please make it happen. We are playing so much better football without him in the squad. Martial is a man reborn.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:30 pm

Guy's a clown. Nobody wants him/can afford him. I hope he has to stay and we leave him out of the squad.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:01 am

Is this for real? Please somebody tell me he is not considering it and this is fake news.

If he does it, he will destroy his entire legacy with Madrid. I would like to think that he is not that stupid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:35 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Is this for real? Please somebody tell me he is not considering it and this is fake news.

If he does it, he will destroy his entire legacy with Madrid. I would like to think that he is not that stupid.

It's most likely just media nonsense. If I was a journalist and wanted to garner some media attention around his next destination, I'd start a rumor that either linked him to PSG or Atletico - because where there's potential for drama, there's potential for attention.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:58 am

If he does, you can just imagine how United are run as a club for him to even consider making that move Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:52 pm

I love everything about this

Can only imagine how the narcissist that CR is thought everyone would beat each other up in a bidding war over him only for him to end up royally rejected Laughing

Don’t see him going to Atleti for financial reasons
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:28 pm

Not even. While CR is making a dumb move trying to jump ship and letting his ego and hubris run the show, he’s 38 years old. It’s gonna hit him sooner or later that he’s just really damn old. When that happens, he’ll probably finally eat some humble pie. Then, he’ll finally chill about the goals and be a team player. He did it in his last years at Madrid.. then for some retarded and egoistical reason, he decided to NOT continue that same play style in his later years at juve and Man U.

The thing is, he just needs to stop being this speedy young player and put on muscle mass again. Forget being fast at 38. It’a not happening, you can still score goals in the box and out muscle opponents, but not while being depleted and weak because you want to be “light and agile”, because you look the farthest thing from either right now.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:13 pm

EXCL: Cristiano Ronaldo travelling back to Manchester today & will hold talks with Man Utd on future. Unclear if/when 37yo will return to training. Club stance still not for sale + expect him to be important part of side next season @TheAthleticUK #MUFC

Hold talks, unclear. rofl Dude no one wants you. Now be a good boy, take the L and kindly be the backup to Anthony bludclot Martial :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:29 pm

Why is he acting like a little bitch, he was a big part of the team which did not qualify for CL, is he gonna jump ship every time pretending his teammates are no good enough for him ??

Messi = rent free
CR7 is gonna knock on every door trying to scrape one last CL
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:31 pm

That said Atletico could be a surprisingly good fit. He'll just stay upfront and be the serial goal scorer.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:53 pm

Finally ppl realizing his antics... been this way forever?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:44 am

The sticking point for cr isn't because he is old or his wage demands, it's the way he plays even if he scores 30 goals this up coming season its won't guarantee success, because he is only one that's going to be scoring cause the players around him have to be his slaves instead of teammates which messes up the chemistry and atmosphere, having numbers don't mean anything if the team is not even making CL, cr isn't giving up that stupid style of play so teams won't bother even if he takes another paycut, I'm sure his agent made that clear as well especially a club like atletico, which is surprisingly a good fit like warrior said, atletico defends and hoof chances to him.

Someone is gonna sign him I think, cr isn't gonna do all this and go back manu that beyond embarrassing well you never know tbh.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:33 am

Err what? The sticking point is that he IS old. He’s a grandpa. That’s a fact. So you’re wrong.

Simeone is a guy who wants his players to run like animals and put it all on the field for him. And he’s a Real Madrid legend, if he goes there I’ll lose even more respect for him.

He was part of our 4 CL wins and league title wins. You can hate the guy, fair enough, even I’ve criticized his behavior, but his “antics” brought us to the top of Europe again.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:40 pm

Despite everything that's happened, despite him basically treating the club like his whore, I can still see the shameless idiots at United board bending over for him and promising him that he would continue to be the main man. And with any sort of goodwill and team spirit ETH has managed to create over the course of the preseason going down the drain. There were reports that Sir Alex and all the bigwigs are at Carrington for a 'totally unrelated matter'. Rolling Eyes I genuinely hope Ten Hag makes a statement, may be even resign if they are planning to treat him like a puppet ala Ole, and continue to go down the same doomed path.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:10 pm

Let’s separate Ronaldo the player vs Ronaldo the person (personality)! I think we can all agree that he is an awful person. Whether it be his antics on the field or the numerous off field statements, actions, has resulted in a negative view.

However the player is a legend, one of all time top 5. And the fact that he can still score goals at an age of almost 40 is incredible.

But this time he has overplayed his hand and he looking like a fool. (It seems overplaying one’s hand has happened a lot this summer, particularly to Mendes clients!). IMO, he will be humbled and will have to hang his head going back to ManU.

I believe the only way Atleti could make it work financially would be to sell Griezmann! That won’t be easy (another player that has overplayed his hand)! Already PSG has turned him down. Keep in mind there are a max of 10 clubs that are buyers in this marketplace and all of them seem to have their forward line sorted out except ManU!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:32 pm

it does look like the only team interested is Atleti and similarly nobody wants Griezmann lol

I do think he'll be forced to stay

I get it though, he's desperate for more CL goals

I want him gone but I'm annoyed its dragging out like this, we have a fresh start under Ten Hawg, we don't need primadonna's like this messing with the rebuild.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:49 pm

Firenze wrote:it does look like the only team interested is Atleti and similarly nobody wants Griezmann lol

I do think he'll be forced to stay

I get it though, he's desperate for more CL goals

I want him gone but I'm annoyed its dragging out like this, we have a fresh start under Ten Hawg, we don't need primadonna's like this messing with the rebuild.

Is it confirmed first that he wants out? I'm still having a hard time believing it! And to Atlético of all places?!

Something doesn't sound right here.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:11 pm

its not confirmed confirmed nah because im sure he realizes the situation and doesnt want to piss off fans, so it hasnt come out publicly from him yet

like I said he's just obsessed with CL goals

I'm sure he wouldnt want to go to Alteti but its basically been said that they were the only CL big dawg that had shown ANY kind of willingness to sign him lol
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:26 pm

If it's true then it's the very definition of being an asshole. Even if you were one of the team's best players last season, even if you are obsessed with the CL, even if you feel that you deserve better; jumping ship now when your team needs you the most is the kind of things a major asshole would do.

If the rumor is true and he truly wants out, then Mendes must have a guaranteed destination lined up. I just hope for his sake it won't be Atlético, because he would burn bridges with both United and Madrid with just that one move.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:54 pm

Atleti's president has come out denying any links to Ronaldo. They wouldn't have afforded him anyways. They are in bigger debt than Barca relative to their income

This is obviously Mendes' doing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:37 pm

Yeah the latest news is supposedly that Mendes wants us to trigger his contract extension and let him go on loan for a year...presumably until we can qualify for the CL, that way he can join numerous CL clubs lmao, basically he's too expensive for anyone to bother trying to srsly sign

dunno if legit but i can believe it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:04 pm

I figured it was wishful thinking when Glory mentioned it. Just like the claim that Man United are still being cursed by Ole being an infectious, beta male hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:04 pm

I knew something was off. Going to Atlético doesn't make any sense for him.

Now, it remains to be seen whether he truly wants to leave or if it's just a rumor cooked up by the media. Like I said, it would be an asshole move if true, so I hope it isn't true.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:12 pm

The wanting to move part is straight out of Ronaldo's playbook. That I am sure of. The rumour that he wants a loan seem more far-fetched

If Ronaldo can't find himself a CL club this season he'll join up and rehabilitate his image by posting snaps of his Utd accessories and his family going round in Utd tops everywhere. That's also typical Ronaldo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next