Mr Nick09
Myesyats
Robespierre
El Gunner
S
48 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:15 am

He's most definitely gone this summer. He's worth too much to let go on free and his wages are burning a hole in Juve.

He is not holding them back as he has been sensational as he is only to blame for the Free-kick and always has a habit of turning his back to a ball like he avoids confrontation.

Knowing the player, he will set out to prove many wrong.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:11 am

Yep, CR ain't gonna wait 5 years for a so called 'project', he wants to win now and always. Thats why i don't see him going back to United, there are 3 options:

1. PSG
2. Real Madrid
3. Retire

We'll know soon enough
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:12 pm

Don't understand a word but probably talking about his return to Madrid?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:38 pm

S wrote:

Don't understand a word but probably talking about his return to Madrid?

it's not rocket science to understand

Mendes has talked with Real Madrid about the possibility of a Ronaldo return
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:47 pm

Come home legend, we have missed you big time Proud
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:13 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Nah, we should be looking at moving forward, getting the talented names out there for the future, definitely not going back to "the same guys who won 3 straight ucl". We should be ridding the teams of old cargos and be getting involved in the mbappe halaand moves, not going back to old guys.

Like come on, no I'll pass on this. I'd rather we spend over the top on both mbappe and halaand than bringing in dudes whose careers are almost done as starters
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:37 pm

Btw I dont think florentino nor even Cristiano are entertaining this idea. Even when he came to madrid, there was always flirtations with his previous club and a return to England. I think these are just rumors....but madrid should be looking to the future, not the past
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:55 pm

He was too big for Juve.

Not Allegri's Juve, that would have been great, but what came after. In fact, it is Juventus who let CR down, not the other way around.

When you go from linking up with your BF Marcelo on the left to linking up with Frabotta, something ain't right.

Still, he came to Italy, he dominated again, shown to the world he probably is the GOAT. Juve can talk whatever they want.

Last edited by Vibe on Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:56 pm

Is he sad?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:18 pm

Cristiano is prone to deep and reflective spells of sadness when the club does consider even slightly, that he is disposable.

I dont think anyone told him how much of a problem his wages are.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:54 pm

The smart play here for Madrid is to keep the door open, CR is still better than all our attackers combined. There are a variety of reasons for which we could fluff signing a Haaland or a Mbappe this summer, specially the later. Keep the door open, it doesn’t hurt
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:00 pm

I agree with Nick, though the more I think about it, the more I feel a reunion is highly unlikely for three main reasons:

1. Florentino doesn't offer lengthy contracts to players aged 33 or more, and I don't think Ronaldo would accept to come back for a relatively short period either.

2. He left because Madrid couldn't meet his wage demands. So unless he accepts to take a pay cut, and a huge one at that, Madrid would never sign him back. I don't see why he would accept either, especially if he gets lucrative offers elsewhere.

3.  This is really not an argument, it's just a hunch I have with absolutely no proof to back it up. I think his stay with Juventus has made him wary of joining teams in transition (which is the case for Madrid). I think he would rather join an established team, possibly with a lengthy contract of 4 years, win a couple more major trophies before retiring at 40.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:03 pm

Hazard is such a bum that they have to call Ronaldo back from vacation ffs

poor eden
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:28 am

Lmao love how some are acting like the team didn't win a la liga title, everyone claimed they wanted now pretend like doesn't exist, guess it doesn't fit the agenda.

Just using this to downplay the quality of the team overall because they didn't implode and fell into ruin, so funny as usual cr goes blameless cause he scores, so it's everyone else is fault sounds familiar, like all those other games he didn't show up in down the stretch in la liga.

now it's time to return to the same old team no overhaul nonsense, same trash players he left gtfo, and of course asensio is trash and vini just runs around so he is obvious upgrade but let's not try to act like his return is saving a poor team narrative... so disgusting how invested in this shit you guys are.

cr did sod all after he left shit on juve players all you want now, cause I never read a word of this when the transfer happened initially, now he gets a free pass typical so much hype and expectations, how clowns on here made a massive thread bashing the club and Flo, cr did no better and he gets a free pass like the isco's and higuains can't break the narrative.

If cr comes back cool as long as it not shitty cr ball, it doesn't matter really, still need a haaland or mbappe to overshadow him, hopefully this is the wake up call for benzema to leave finally if this scenario plays out, nothing to prove to ungrateful sheep.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:24 am

Doesn't Perez have something against giving old players big and lengthy contracts? I mean that's why the talks with Ramos have stalled. Perez is only offering one year extensions with no raise. Yall can disagree but I definitely would not give Ronaldo a big contract.

Yes I get that he's better than all of our forwards but I feel like it would be a backwards step, and it's not like he's a guarantee CL win. The supporting cast he had before are either old or no longer starters.

At this moment I would say our best option is to keep our wage budget healthy enough for either Mbappe or Haaland
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:52 pm

Has the club’s financial situation suddenly improved?

Have you guys not been reading any financial details?

Flo is making some progress on renewals (and yes he will bend his rules slightly), but as far as new players (or a returning player), there is very limited funds and other than the already agreed upon purchase of Alaba and possibly some kids returning, the hope is one expenditure for a young budding forward!

I say Ronaldo ends up at PSG or ManU.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:00 pm

El Gunner wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:On a free with half his wages and a deflated ego. Welcome back legend. We can hand Juve Hazard if they want a replacement

always a good time watching these two ego-maniac fanbases suffer together Laughing :coffee:

The suffering of other fans is always a lovely thing.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:34 pm

Kommander with a 30 minute hatttrick
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:56 pm

I'll accept him with open arms and giving him back his number 7 shirt.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I'd rather a 36 year old Ronaldo than having to see Asensio do feck all and Hazard waltz about on the pitch until he gets injured. Will take the spotlight off Vini too

If there is a possibility we should definitely look into it. Ronaldo even at his age is outsxoring all our players. Our second highest scorer is a CDM and our third probably Ramos who is a CB.

You'd be a fool if you didn't want him back

Excluding penalties, Cristiano has made 23 goals while Benzema "only" has 20 goals.

It's not that big of a difference.

Mr Nick09 wrote:The smart play here for Madrid is to keep the door open, CR is still better than all our attackers combined. There are a variety of reasons for which we could fluff signing a Haaland or a Mbappe this summer, specially the later. Keep the door open, it doesn’t hurt

Perucho21 wrote:Doesn't Perez have something against giving old players big and lengthy contracts? I mean that's why the talks with Ramos have stalled. Perez is only offering one year extensions with no raise. Yall can disagree but I definitely would not give Ronaldo a big contract.

Yes I get that he's better than all of our forwards but I feel like it would be a backwards step, and it's not like he's a guarantee CL win. The supporting cast he had before are either old or no longer starters.

At this moment I would say our best option is to keep our wage budget healthy enough for either Mbappe or Haaland

Not really....

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:35 pm

Always funny seeing folks disregard penalties to suit their ridiculous arguments.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:41 pm

Why would they include penalty goals for Messi? They're so easy that he keeps missing them hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:49 pm

I also question whether or not these folks ever actually saw what 12 yards looks like (the distance between the goal and the PK spot).

The advantage is to the person taking the penalty but it's not necessary close range. There is some distance between the pk taker and GK.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:56 pm

Doc wrote:Always funny seeing folks disregard penalties to suit their ridiculous arguments.

Benzema isn't the main penalty taker like Cristiano is for Juventus.

And it's not like Benzema sucks at them. He has 11/11 penalty goals at Madrid.

Since penalties inflates Cristiano's goal-tally (in this case), it's fair to excluding them.

Thimmy wrote:Why would they include penalty goals for Messi? They're so easy that he keeps missing them hmm

Messi is the main PK-taker for Barca, no reason to remove them if he's compared to Cristiano.

I don't know why you guys are playing retarded, just stop it.

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:47 pm

Only retarded thing in this thread is the implication that Benzema is better than Cristiano fucking Ronaldo.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next