Mr Nick09
Myesyats
Robespierre
El Gunner
S
48 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:12 pm

The wanting to move part is straight out of Ronaldo's playbook. That I am sure of. The rumour that he wants a loan seem more far-fetched

If Ronaldo can't find himself a CL club this season he'll join up and rehabilitate his image by posting snaps of his Utd accessories and his family going round in Utd tops everywhere. That's also typical Ronaldo

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:17 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
If the rumor is true and he truly wants out, then Mendes must have a guaranteed destination lined up.

Lol, it’s Mendes behind these rumors, just like the supposed interest from 3 or 4 teams for his other client, Asensio! He doesn’t have guarantees, his operating mode is to put out rumors in various clubs hoping to spur competition.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:23 pm

They already have the best portugese attacker on their team anyway, why would they want an overpriced diva?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:35 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:
If the rumor is true and he truly wants out, then Mendes must have a guaranteed destination lined up.

Lol, it’s Mendes behind these rumors, just like the supposed interest from 3 or 4 teams for his other client, Asensio! He doesn’t have guarantees, his operating mode is to put out rumors in various clubs hoping to spur competition.

Possibly, but I just find the idea of submitting a transfer request without having a pre-agreement with another club exceptionally stupid. Assuming that he truly submitted one of course.

And this whole idea of wanting out now is unbelievably selfish, and just like hala said, is vintage Ronaldo.

I will not get carried away though. I will wait until it's official to truly rip him a new one. Otherwise, I will just continue to assume that it's just a rumor. We will see.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:03 pm

He didn’t!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:03 am

futbol_bill wrote:Let’s separate Ronaldo the player vs Ronaldo the person (personality)! I think we can all agree that he is an awful person. Whether it be his antics on the field or the numerous off field statements, actions, has resulted in a negative view.

However the player is a legend, one of all time top 5. And the fact that he can still score goals at an age of almost 40 is incredible.

But this time he has overplayed his hand and he looking like a fool. (It seems overplaying one’s hand has happened a lot this summer, particularly to Mendes clients!). IMO, he will be humbled and will have to hang his head going back to ManU.

I believe the only way Atleti could make it work financially would be to sell Griezmann! That won’t be easy (another player that has overplayed his hand)! Already PSG has turned him down. Keep in mind there are a max of 10 clubs that are buyers in this marketplace and all of them seem to have their forward line sorted out except ManU!

Great post. I agree 100%
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:10 am

Jorge Mendes has reportedly told Manchester United to hand Cristiano Ronaldo a new contract before sending their Portuguese superstar out on loan.

Assholes of the highest order. Genuinely hope and pray the cnut never plays a single minute for us. But hey ho. We know whats' gonna happen. He will come straight back into the 11, wont he. Sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:26 am

rofl

What did you expect. This is a guy that demanded we pay the money Ronaldo owed the tax authorities like it was our problem
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:56 pm

People really surprised? Ronaldo always plays for himself, he doesn't give shit about any club. He only care winnig Ballon d'or and indivulidul award . He basically reduce his co attacking partner goal scoring output to non existence, he cannibalized every other striker goals opportunity, except one season at Madrid.
Extraordinarily selfish player, infact ronaldo is the most selfish player i have ever seen in any team sports. Very hard to like a peson and player like this. Its all about FC Ronaldo.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:24 pm

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 10 Screenshot-2022-07-28-at-16.10.13
Atleti fans

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:31 pm

Getting rejected left, right and center. Laughing In a way, glad this is happening. Would be one hell of a blow to this narcistic cnut's ego.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:05 pm

Why is he so hell-bent on joining a CL team at this point? Stat padding? Fighting for the top 4 in the biggest league in the world is much more prestigious than getting KO'd in the round of 16 with a second fiddle team like Napoli.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:51 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:People really surprised? Ronaldo always plays for himself, he doesn't give shit about any club. He only care winnig Ballon d'or and indivulidul award . He basically reduce his co attacking partner goal scoring output to non existence, he cannibalized every other striker goals opportunity, except one season at Madrid.
Extraordinarily selfish player, infact ronaldo is the most selfish player i have ever seen in any team sports. Very hard to like a peson and player like this. Its all about FC Ronaldo.

Ronaldo the person is a pretty shitty guy. None of us are saying otherwise. In fact we are all in agreement, which is something almost unheard of on GL.

However he was not a selfish player in his final years at Madrid, that’s just nonsense. The very reason we started winning cl’s is when he became someone who knew how to play in a team instead of taking shots 40 yards out. Also, Marcelo and sergio Ramos getting their shit together was another huge thing as well as Keylor having big moments.. and zidane.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:54 pm

Hes been stat padding all his career, how can one even be surprised in 2022 already? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:55 am

Did a lot of stat padding against you guys I’m pretty sure.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:52 am

Ronaldo is a decent guy tbh
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:14 am

He's lgbtq friendly but also a sexual predator, but a family man nonetheless
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:40 am

Myesyats wrote:OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 10 3026-16

rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:46 am

Okay this narrative that he is a bad person needs to just die.

There is no evidence of it. Yes he has narcissistic tendencies and can be selfish but he doesn't owe any club anything let alone the fans as yes he demand a lot of money but his image alone raises the club by default.

Yes he has been exposed as a total clown and current reject but commentary on his character beyond what it is, is just redundant. Especially given all he does in his charity ventures.

Yes, more then Messi, Harmonica
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:05 am

Honestly Arq I agree to an extent, I think he is a good guy inside, but he DOES have a ego issue. It seems like outside of football he's a decent guy, but when it comes to football he is absolutely an ego maniac. I mean, caring about Messi breaking your CL record? Really?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:27 am

Outside of Football Ronaldo may be very good person we don't know much. None of us really know that, unless you personally know him.Many Celebrity do charity, some do it to increase their Brand and PR value, others do it quietly for real good, those people don't even inform media.

Agbonlahor former player also think same. This is actually open secrete. Nothing to hide any more.
https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/07/29/62e3d086e2704e10a08b4588.html

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:51 pm

Okay.. but he still did those charities. He did them, and you didn’t and neither of us did. Those are the facts. No one just gives away millions for PR.. but EVEN if he did, he still did it, the end result is the same.

His own teammates speak of him highly outside of football.

Wtf even is that article? Is that really the best you can come up with. Now I’m convinced you hate him because of the countless asswhoopings he gave you guys. I mean, if it wasn’t for Messi, your sorry ass team would be toast these past few years.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:06 pm

He's narcissistic, shallow and does many things only for attention but does that make him a bad person per se? I wouldn't say that
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:02 pm

He pays taxes though hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:18 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Honestly Arq I agree to an extent, I think he is a good guy inside, but he DOES have a ego issue. It seems like outside of football he's a decent guy, but when it comes to football he is absolutely an ego maniac. I mean, caring about Messi breaking your CL record? Really?

He's about 46 now. Its only the romantics and deluded fans who believe "loyal to the club" and what not who desire such idealist things as he owes not a single club a thing and by now brings more to them by his image alone.

By that I mean I see it smarter to add to your legacy rather than for some team he likely won't spend more than 2 years.

Its also his intensely competitive mentality akin to Jordan. Yes his timing blows and he makes a lot of drama be it deliberately or not but just my opinion there Z
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:21 pm

And who cares if he does it for PR or political frontage.

Do the charities and benefactors care? Fuck no. If you bring flowers to an ill person in a hospital

-Out of love and genuine kindness

or

-Or purely moral duty alone without it coming "from the heart"

Both are the same. The action counts.

He isn't obligated to give the money away and ultimately still blows an absurd amount of cash on such global charitable ventures.

He is narcissistic and an egomaniac but that's what you become when a superstar. The ideal one needs to be humble moderate balanced is total nonsense.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next