Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
juve_gigi
S
83 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United Empty Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by S Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:32 am

rincon wrote:He will join with the team after the West Ham game tomorrow

http://www.juventuz.com/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:34 am

Allegri wants him back in training so he can show off his fancy new toys.  Pjanic, Dani Alves, HIGUAIN, Pjaca, Benatia.  Then he will start playing some basketball with Pogbito and advise him that he either has a great chance to win the Champions League if he stays or he can go to ManU and try and win the Europe League.

Zio Pat will also sit down with him and explain to him the facts of life, that money isn't everything and won't solve your problems, blah, blah, blah.  Zio Pat will tell him they are a family and there's lots of time to make all that money.  The ManU offer will be on the table again next year as they try for that coveted Europa League double.

In the end he will stay one more year at Juventus and Surag will get the GL belt he rightly deserves and all will be well in the universe again.

Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:43 am

There's only two real things in this business.. the money and the miles - Kevin 'Firenze' Nash

Proud

besides the money, I'm sure Pogba realizes he has more chance at winning the CL with us before Italian Shakthar does, and we aren't even competing in it this season Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:57 am

The only thing Pogba has more chance at winning with United is money... and the EL Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:00 pm

Nobody messes with Kevin Nash, not even hardcore Juve fans tbh...

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United 1entry10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Firenze wrote:There's only two real things in this business.. the money and the miles - Kevin 'Firenze' Nash

Proud

besides the money, I'm sure Pogba realizes he has more chance at winning the CL with us before Italian Shakthar does, and we aren't even competing in it this season Proud

Yeah, 36 year old Ibrawheelchair is going to lead ya'll to glory with Rooney playing CM and Mr. Biggameba himself in the double pivot doing his best Houdini act in big games

The EL is an admirable accomplishment though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Mourinho getting impatient...

According to the Manchester Evening News, Jose Mourinho wants Paul Pogba to fly into England this weekend in order to speed up his proposed transfer to Manchester United.

United had hoped to confirm Pogba's signing on Thursday but there was an unexpected delay which has not yet been specified (i.e. he wanted to attend a couple of more pool parties in New York.)

https://twitter.com/sikintiyok_61/status/761895189661229056

Last edited by juve_gigi on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:10 pm

I don't blame him lol, season starts in a week and this shit has been going all summer lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't blame him lol, season starts in a week and this shit has been going all summer lmao.

I agree. The Euro was understandable, this vacation while his club future, in what would be his most important decision of his career thus far hangs in the balance, is very.... interesting?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Pogba's new destination finally revealed from his own twitter page...

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United 1cldy310

Looks like that's a #10 on the back of that jersey. Unless he's taking Rooney's number he's going somewhere else me thinks...

Stay tuned, more news as it happens...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:30 pm

From the beginning, you heard that Raiola had to convince him to consider Man U. If Pogba really wanted to go to Man U, it would have been done a long time ago.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Sports changing all his rhetoric at the first sign of the transfer failing Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:From the beginning, you heard that Raiola had to convince him to consider Man U. If Pogba really wanted to go to Man U, it would have been done a long time ago.

This sounds an awful lot like backtracking to cover both sides of the coin sports.

How do you respond?

I still think Real Madrid comes in last second, it's what Pogboom has always wanted I feel.

Personally, I would look at Manchester United's project and not even consider it if I was him
-Your best player is 35
-Your team is not in the Champions League
-You have a manager who is known for 2-4 year tenures
-Your midfield partner is an overpaid, deluded ex CF who is under an identity crisis
-Your left winger is really a forward

Poor Paul

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 pm

A lot of my anti-juve rhetoric is just to troll some of you guys...  Man U is not a club that I like.  Far from.  If Pogba isn't coming to Madrid, Arsenal or Ligue 1, I'd rather he stay at a club who plays in CL.

I really thought he was coming to Madrid, which was why I wanted him to leave so badly. Flo disappointed me. The one time I wanted him to sign a galactico.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 pm

Nah I know you are not about Manchester United, but you were so so so so so sure that he was leaving, and for sooooo long.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:48 pm

rincon wrote:Nah I know you are not about Manchester United, but you were so so so so so sure that he was leaving, and for sooooo long.

The strongest arguments always consider both sides to a claim.

I'll allow the moment of doubt, the moment of clarity usually follows

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:50 pm

sportsczy wrote:A lot of my anti-juve rhetoric is just to troll some of you guys...  Man U is not a club that I like.  Far from.  If Pogba isn't coming to Madrid, Arsenal or Ligue 1, I'd rather he stay at a club who plays in CL.

I really thought he was coming to Madrid, which was why I wanted him to leave so badly. Flo disappointed me. The one time I wanted him to sign a galactico.

Well Man Yoo will be next season, anyone that think they won't get top 4 are fooling themselves greatly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:From the beginning, you heard that Raiola had to convince him to consider Man U. If Pogba really wanted to go to Man U, it would have been done a long time ago.

So what are you saying? That he's not going to Man U?
Seriously?

Or are you saying he is going to Man U despite not wanting, and that's why it takes a couple fo weeks longer Laughing

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
sportsczy wrote:A lot of my anti-juve rhetoric is just to troll some of you guys...  Man U is not a club that I like.  Far from.  If Pogba isn't coming to Madrid, Arsenal or Ligue 1, I'd rather he stay at a club who plays in CL.

Well Man Yoo will be next season, anyone that think they won't get top 4 are fooling themselves greatly.

I can see them not getting top 4
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Nah United are going to be no 1 title contenders. They have the most complete team so far even without Pogbito.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Their talent level is far above anyone outside the top 4 tbh.

De Gea
Darmian Smalling Bailly Shaw
Schneiderlin Pogba
Mkhitaryan Rooney Martial
Ibra

Would be the biggest underachievement of all time if they don't, the talent gap between them and the other pretenders is too big.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:56 pm

When Juve called Higuain, he cut his vacation short and came sprinting to Torino.  Even made a pit stop in Madrid to have his medical done secretly so he could fly out to Torino and make the big announcement in person without having to go back to Napoli.

Pogba, on the other hand, with the biggest transfer in the history of European football money wise hanging in the balance, is having no problems taking his sweet time, touring the entire US of A, hanging out with rappers and US athletes, attending pool parties and celebrity functions.  Basically just having a good old time while everyone in Europe is talking about him on an hourly basis to figure out his next move.

This is quite unbelievable.  If someone was offering me $13 million net wages per year to play a stupid game I'd be taking the next flight to sign the contract.

Something isn't right here.  I smell something fishy.  Whenever Raiola is involved there is always a bad fish smell. This could become the biggest troll job in Manchester history...

Last edited by juve_gigi on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:56 pm

the funniest thing about this saga is how people take the most insignificant thing and use it as a clue to determine his moves. "he was spotted wearing a nos 10 shirt", so cos of that he won't move to utd? like, come on, so because of an impending move to utd, it is expected that pogba while on holiday should take out all his shirts that may have nos 10, or any other jersey number that a utd player might have and burn everything? or decide not to wear them again, until he gets a utd kit?

"he told a fan 'yes' when asked if he would stay at juve", is he supposed to tell some random fan all the plans he has for the summer? maybe also tell the kid how much he'll be getting payed and what he'll do with the first check? come on people.

one of my favorites "he signed a fan's jersey", anytime a player signs a fan's jersey the media take this as some sort of eye opener and runs with it on slow news days....like said player should tell a fan "no, i'm not signing your jersey cos i'm not moving to your club"...in such instance a slow news day might become a fast news day with all the criticisms a player would get for doing that

the way i see it, juve are selling, spending that chunk of cash on higuain was the writing on the wall, the last time juve spent anywhere in the region of 40 million was probably on the buffon deal and that was 15 yrs ago. spending that huge amount now was for a reason.

so far, utd looks like his most likely destination, based on the media speculation, comments from guys like klopp and arsene, and the interest it seems utd have shown. NOT because of dumb things like he signed some kids utd jersey, or bought a red pair of shoes, or dyed his hair red, or took a picture of himself watching tv with a cartoon red devil cartoon character showing on the tv screen or any other mundane thing people bring up on slow news days

Last edited by titosantill on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:58 pm

1,000 posts passed :bow:

one of the biggest GLMania of all time

all it's missing is a performance by Flo-Rida tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:00 pm

My personal favourite was the twitter background fiasco during the Euro, I almost unregistered my account from GL @titosantill

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next