M99
zizzle
Raptorgunner
KMD
Ali
40 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by Ali Fri 25 Nov 2011, 13:09

adnyana179 wrote:It's tough to only name the producers I did, as there are so many others that deserve props (guys like Clark Kent, Large Professor, and 9th Wonder). Swizz Beatz is up there too, but I find myself giving him a much longer scale compared to others. He can make some nice instrumentals, but others can sound almost unbearable.

Obviously, production is some of the most important elements in the game, producers are truly gifted. A good rapper can make an good rap, but you need a good producer to make it a GREAT rap. Great call on that 9th Wonder,

New producers are maaad dope too, Araabmuzik, Alex Da Kid, Boi-1da are dope

I forget to say what I base them on, I base them off explosiveness, nothing can compare to the chills I get from a Dre beat.

Fav beats from each of the producers I named, I will name at least one recent one :

Dre :

tough as *bleep*, the man has made so many classics I'v left out so much 10/10s

DJ Premier:

DJ Quik:

Swizzz Beatz:

Alchemist:

Havoc:

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by Chad Fri 25 Nov 2011, 18:08

New DPG song.

Listen for Lupe.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 18:21

Hip Hop Deconstructed:

Two scholars discuss rap, race, and reality with the winner of nine Grammy Awards.

http://www.aifestival.org/session/hip-hop-deconstructed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 21:23

dmize wrote:
And probably my favorite track so far off FOTP

+1, double burger with cheese Thumbs up

I was feeling the beats; what did you guys think about them?

^ I was really feeling this track. I'm not going to decide on a favorite track yet (Double Burger with Cheese was brilliant), I've only listened to the mixtape twice (last night while playing Fifa). If I recall correctly, I was feeling most if not all the tracks. It's pretty well known that I like music with substance; Lupe did not disappoint me with "Friend of the People". I plan on throwing the tape again soon, maybe I can do a breakdown of each song.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri 25 Nov 2011, 22:14

adnyana179 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Completely love this song. Not completely sure why. So chill and consistent.

Favorite Nas song.

How high up is Nas on your list of top rappers?
Makes my top 5. Flow originality intelligence and consistency with good albums. You?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:33

"elevate your state of mind verses numbing your thoughts"
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat 26 Nov 2011, 08:35

Bumping some of Bleek's best tracks this past hour or so.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat 26 Nov 2011, 08:45

MJGunner wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Completely love this song. Not completely sure why. So chill and consistent.

Favorite Nas song.

Makes my top 5. Flow originality intelligence and consistency with good albums. You?

Top 2 with B.I.G.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 26 Nov 2011, 12:51

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/shawn-jay-of-field-mob-responds-to-ludacris-bada-boom-diss-track

Luda's washed up ass gotta reply to this *bleep* track

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-speaks-on-t-i-s-comments-in-vibe-about-him-don-t-get

I'd LOVE to see this, i'd be as big as T.I vs 50

btw since we were talking about how 50 didn't reply to Budden and as such is a "pussy"

why didn't T.I answer G-Unit?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011, 13:05

btw since we were talking about how 50 didn't reply to Budden and as such is a "pussy"

I don't think any of us said that. I can't really speak on the T.I and 50 beef, I didn't follow it. You would have to tell me who went after who and how it all started. My problem with 50 is that he indirectly went after Budden and didn't respond when Budden threw shots back his way.

Anyway guys I have the day off from school today so please re-ask me all your questions on 50

If you want to respond to my posts, please go back and read them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 26 Nov 2011, 13:11

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:

I don't think any of us said that. I can't really speak on the T.I and 50 beef, I didn't follow it. You would have to tell me who went after who and how it all started. My problem with 50 is that he indirectly went after Budden and didn't respond when Budden threw shots back his way.

Anyway guys I have the day off from school today so please re-ask me all your questions on 50

If you want to respond to my posts, please go back and read them.

but there's a lot of points and I can't be bothered Embarassed Embarassed

T.I and 50 had a lot of tension, and then 50 made "You So Tough". No answer.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011, 13:15

I don't know what to tell you, that's just laziness on your part. The posts don't have particular questions and if you can't bother to read them, what makes you think I would?

Remind me to never get into another debate with you :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 26 Nov 2011, 13:27

hahaha, you typed them out , you'd remember what you have to write Razz I actually responded this time, this might be the longest debate I'v had on the forum lol

Love ya dom Very Happy no homo
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011, 13:38

Short term memory is no longer a thing for me; at some point I'll go back and break everything down into a more efficient post.

You know it's all love Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat 26 Nov 2011, 13:48

ali, you should diversify your sources for news and info. Not only do you come off as closed minded, but bias can easily creep in when your primary source has been established by a single artist / camp.

From your posts on 50, the influence is clear to see.

Do you really think what 50 did warranted a direct reply?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:02

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Short term memory is no longer a thing for me; at some point I'll go back and break everything down into a more efficient post.

hahaha I cracked up!

adnyana179 wrote:ali, you should diversify your sources for news and info. Not only do you come off as closed minded, but bias can easily creep in when your primary source has been established by a single artist / camp.

what do you mean? Razz

I hardly post thisis50 links, but Defsounds is down, and Defsounds bias creeps more towards southern artists :
http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-blogs/rp-beef-50-cent-vs-t-i/

50 called T.I a snitch, and he DID snitch, then told him he's getting too emotional with Tiny, and then released You So Tough (banger btw) and got no reply!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:08

ali8775 wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Short term memory is no longer a thing for me; at some point I'll go back and break everything down into a more efficient post.

hahaha I cracked up!

adnyana179 wrote:ali, you should diversify your sources for news and info. Not only do you come off as closed minded, but bias can easily creep in when your primary source has been established by a single artist / camp.

what do you mean? Razz

I hardly post thisis50 links, but Defsounds is down, and Defsounds bias creeps more towards southern artists :
http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-blogs/rp-beef-50-cent-vs-t-i/

50 called T.I a snitch, and he DID snitch, then told him he's getting too emotional with Tiny, and then released You So Tough (banger btw) and got no reply!

A conversation on BBM when we were discussing where we get our news.

On the 50 vs. T.I. saga, he went on and denied he was even talking about T.I. Why would he do that? I never figured he was one for subliminals. I've read the interview he gave when it was brought up, and to me, it comes off as cowardly if he is infact having a go at T.I. to deny and hide behind the fact that it mentions no names.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:22

can you please send me the link? Razz

Yeah, Thisis50 really is the best, but I don't just go there, I also go to Allstarhiphop and Defsounds more then the others
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:24

Classic.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:32

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:40

ali8775 wrote:can you please send me the link? Razz

Yeah, Thisis50 really is the best, but I don't just go there, I also go to Allstarhiphop and Defsounds more then the others

It was an filmed interview he gave with an MTV Journalist.

EDIT: Found the video.

Why would T.I. have to respond if 50 denies he was even talking bout him?

Last edited by adnyana179 on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:45; edited 1 time in total
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:44

This reminds me of Hop and Tyler, it's just a case of not blowing it out of proportion me thinks.

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:45

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat 26 Nov 2011, 16:36

adnyana179 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:

Favorite Nas song.

Top 2 with B.I.G.

I think he's top 2 worthy but the thing that throws me off is listening to Nastradaumus and what the crap was that other mediocre album? It was Written? Well those two bug me, but then again Big only had two albums out, he didn't have enough time to put out a crappy album lol.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011, 17:21

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat 26 Nov 2011, 18:44

ali8775 wrote:

lol @ the irony of 50 Cent calling someone else a snitch. Comedy.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/surveilling-50-cent
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next