Hapless_Hans
S
Lord Spencer
29 posters

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 25 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Robespierre Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm

The biggest disasterclass for Juve yesterday was repredented from losing for .. 0-3.
It was hard to disallow the advantage on H2H but Pirlo was able in it. Juve to attack desperately on last minutes for losing just 1-3. Insane scenes.
Basically it is as if Milan got 4 points yesterday.
Yeah Napoli are not reliable, just bottled it against Cagliari recently , but well, Juve are not master of own fate when just 3 matches miss.and they will have to face Sassuolo and Juve
I' m enjoying It with the Scudetto on pocket, what a time to be alive

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 10, 2021 12:40 pm

In 20 minutes

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 25 Screenshot-20210510-133634-2

Pescara - Salernitana
If Salernitana win this, 3rd promotion in 100 years for them
Typical passionate Southern Italy city, near Naples

Otherewise Monza , the club led by Berlusconi Galliani Balotelli

(2 direct promotions and play off for 3 places)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Yeah, low-key following Serie B and Monza's rise

Not sure of the H2H with Salernitana and Monza, but i hope Monza gets promoted and don't head to playoffs

Monza is famed for its race-track and off the city of Milan, its closer to Berlusconi's home in Arcore than Milan Laughing

I really hope we see a full stadium next year, would be wild to see Berlusconi, Galliani, Balotelli, KPB and Brocchi face us in the San Siro. Unreal scenes when they beat us 0-1.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2021 3:40 pm

Salernitana and Empoli confirmed right? with Monza, Lecce, Venezia still in race for 3rd spot?

lol maybe we should be a feeder club to monza, play all of young talents and send them to Monza instead of being shipped in serie c or non existent pro leagues

would be quite spectacular to see galliani celebrating both sides Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2021 3:44 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Well I'd say AC Milan are back on Champions League, deserved

Torino - Milan
Milan - Cagliari
Atalanta - Milan

Torino tough when they park the bus, but N'Koulou is banned and Belotti has stopped to score
Especially they have crucial match against Spezia just three days after Milan

Cagliari
I think Cagliari  will be saved before that match

Atalanta
Hard match . Milan must reach that match as already qualified for not risking
Tbf Atalanta will play Coppa Italia final just 3 days before this match

Predictions : 6 points are enough for CL Place

Frankly Milan deserves It, constantly on top 4 (except for a matchday ? ) , they've been even Campione d Inverno, they were the only team [ with Sampdoria ] to have beaten Inter so far

our away record is good but i am a bit worried about torino because first thing is that they have yet to secure their spot from relegation, and second that Mandragora is a serious thorn for us always.

like u say we should win against cagliari and torino and not leave it in last minute against atalanta and make ourselves look foolish.

i agree that 6 points would be enough but we have been quite awful against small teams of late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2021 3:49 pm

S wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Your midfield is shit too

There are so many weak spots in the team that needs urgent addressing before the GK. There are so many players and staff for that matter I would replace in the team before the GK. Donnarumma would've been a huge expense even if he's free purely because we're dealing with Raiola. It would've also exemplified how poor we have been on the transfer market lately, prioritizing signing a GK over pressing needs.

But it doesn't matter as we are broke af now with no CL.

problem is that juventus i guess will have same problems getting rid of players like they did with dybala i guess due to high wages and no clubs these days can afford it unless they take paycuts.

meanwhile, donnarumma and riola should worry juve fans really. he cant make his mind of his own and riola is going to do everything for a payrise even if juve were to settle him for a lengthy contract with good pay.
as far as i am concerned, the club renewing contract with donnarumma to stay is just going to be another lengthy litigation with his agent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Kessie's ball retention is so underrated

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 25 E0-mFQGXMAoKBAY?format=jpg&name=small

2 different players

I am honestly shocked at how he has developed, i've documented this in his own player thread but i can't seem to find it.

Him and Barella are the 2 best midfielders in Serie A this season

unbelievable transformation. ever since he played that double pivot with bennacer he has a lot more freedom to operate than his previous role as a b2b where he was more of an opportunist.

yep him and barella, i would also say malinovyski and milinkovic savic are my top midfielder for this season.

also calabria what a transformation, went from being de sciglio's heir to something else now cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2021 3:54 pm

one thing i really liked about yesterday game and that we had been missing that for months was one touch football, a vertical passing, playing balls between defenders or opponents and quickly closing spaces ... sigh why didnt we play like that often. esp against teams like atalanta or sassuolo.

great performance from kjaer tomori, calabria, bennacer rebic. even saladmaker was good but he has dreadful final product and decision making on final third

nothing is over but hope we grab 6 points to solidify that place, i think it would be our highest points earned in like 10 years

that being said. .... ibra is injured .... again! i guess renewal from sporting point of view is a bad idea but we are more like paying ibra a very expensive salary of 7 million a year as a counselor for our players

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon May 10, 2021 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2021 3:57 pm

Robespierre wrote:Well I'd say AC Milan are back on Champions League, deserved

thanks cousins!
nothings over yet but appreciate internista's support yesterday lol

grazie 🔴⚫🤝⚫🔵

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2021 4:01 pm

FIGC President Gabriele Gravina confirmed today the Old Lady won't be allowed to take part in the Serie A next season if they don't abandon the competition.

“When clubs accept to take part in the Italian league, they accept the principles of international bodies. It’s evident that if Juventus would not accept these principles they will be banned from the domestic league,” Gravina said at a press conference.

“I am sorry, I saw some worried fans this morning, but everybody must respect the rules,” he added.

“Nine clubs decided to withdraw from the competition [the Super League], there are three still involved. However, I hope this dispute will end soon.”

https://www.football-italia.net/170429/gravina-threatens-exclude-juventus-serie

-------------------------------------

seems juve will have to fight FIGC, serie a teams as well as two milanese club in court. there was some news circulating that agnelli will bring lawsuit against milanese clubs  for abandoning the SL project
i dont think it will go bad because juve probably will have all the legal necessities to fight the case, but its unwanted publicity for them nonetheless

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 10, 2021 8:03 pm

So Salernitana got this.

They get promoted in Serie A. Third time in 100 years.

Now Lotito has time for a month to sell the club, otherwise promotion will be revoked Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2021 10:57 am

Robespierre wrote:So Salernitana got this.

They get promoted in Serie A. Third time in 100 years.

Now Lotito has time for a month to sell the club, otherwise promotion will be revoked Laughing

in this climate lol dunno how he can find owners unless he sells club for $1 with buyback option at 20m should the club get relegated back. he gets the club back

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Does "sell the club" mean divest any and all financial interest? Lotito can't be trusted with shit like this. Far too devious.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Inter are asking players and coaches to let go of 2 months of salaries, leading to uncertainties on Conte and the squad continuing.

Juve are collapsing.

Milan, Lazio, and Napoli are still banter clubs.

Mourinho's Roma vs Gasperini's Atalanta for the scudetto next season?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 11, 2021 3:52 pm

Welcome back Hakimi
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Juventus champion next season Thumbs up hopefully we can afford to have this opinion in 3 months

Whether we make CL or not is a roll of the dice, we don't control of our destiny, all we can hope is other clubs to suck more than us. Such is the quality of Pirlo's coaching.

On another topic the recent good form by Brescia worries me i'd rather face the ever dull Chievo. Those clubs already had their chance and made poor figure, i don't want them back. Cittadella >>>
It's quite tragic that i am equally interested by the Serie B playoffs this year.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 11, 2021 5:03 pm

rincon wrote:Inter are asking players and coaches to let go of 2 months of salaries, leading to uncertainties on Conte and the squad continuing.

Juve are collapsing.

Milan, Lazio, and Napoli are still banter clubs.

Mourinho's Roma vs Gasperini's Atalanta for the scudetto next season?

We too are a banter club. Mou just enhances it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 pm

Anyone else hoping we don't renew Hakan/Dollaruma's contracts?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 11, 2021 8:08 pm

Hakan can fuck off, but we need Big Nose, even if he is asking for a lot. I don't want to bring another Mike Maignan Diego Lopez, only to see this

I think he'll renew, there is no GK vacancy in any of his potential destinations.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 11, 2021 8:16 pm

I haven't seen a minute of Maignan, but I read he's had 15 clean sheets with Lille. He's 6'3 as well which is perfect goalkeeper height.

Obviously Donarrumma is the safe bet, but he's a money hungry pos. He's going to continually demand more over time since we gave him 6M/y when he was 18 years old. I read Raiola was asking for 12M while Maldini offered 8M. Even if they find common ground at 10M, he still isn't good enough for that kind of money and the drama he brings with him every contract extension IMO.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 11, 2021 8:17 pm

This guy was bullied into staying years ago too lmfao. He obviously has his sights set elsewhere. Raiola will want to make him the most expensive/highest paid goalie ever.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 11, 2021 8:20 pm

The reason I don't want Hakan extended is because I don't think he will get much better than he is now. He's a EL level #10 and that's his ceiling. He has no business wearing that number on CL nights.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Kaladin wrote:Hakan can fuck off, but we need Big Nose, even if he is asking for a lot. I don't want to bring another Mike Maignan Diego Lopez, only to see this

I think he'll renew, there is no GK vacancy in any of his potential destinations.

Yes, it makes sense, Chalanoglu is a very incosistent player who can be replaced, Donnarumma is next Buffon

I expect he stays if you get Champions League (As I predict after Juve Milan 0-3)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 11, 2021 8:42 pm

HT : Napoli Udinese 2-1
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 11, 2021 9:37 pm

Napoli 4-1

Ball is in Juve and Milan's court
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 11, 2021 9:54 pm

Casciavit wrote:I haven't seen a minute of Maignan, but I read he's had 15 clean sheets with Lille. He's 6'3 as well which is perfect goalkeeper height.

Obviously Donarrumma is the safe bet, but he's a money hungry pos. He's going to continually demand more over time since we gave him 6M/y when he was 18 years old. I read Raiola was asking for 12M while Maldini offered 8M. Even if they find common ground at 10M, he still isn't good enough for that kind of money and the drama he brings with him every contract extension IMO.

He won't be kept in the long term, i expect him to move in the near future but not next season. I reckon there will be a release clause in his contract either for a set amount or certain teams.

Right now, we really need a vice-Ibra (Vlahovic who is out of contract next season), a RW (Thauvin to Mexico, so thats off) and an AM if Hakan fucks off. And if we sell that DOnkey Leao, we need another LW as well.

I'm watching the Udinese match right now, and i'm really liking the look of De Paul, though he will cost 40m.

My suggestion:

Out:
Hakan free
Leao 25m
Castillejo 15m
Krunic 8m
Hauge 15m

63m

In
Vlahovic 40m
De Paul 40m
Orsolini 15m
Depay free
Tomori 28m
Meite 8m
Emerson (loan)
Renew Brahim

130m

So a net transfer budget of 67m, compared to 60m previous summer. As well everyone mentioned will be within the wage structure, Depay is demanding 5m p/y which seems very much in line imo

Ibra/Vlahovic
Depay/Rebic-De Paul/Brahim-Orsolini/Saelemakers
Kessie/Meite-Bennacer/Tonali
Theo/Emerson-Tomori/Romagnoli-Kjaer/Gabbia-Calabria/Kalulu
Donnarumma/Tata

Of course, its all contingent if we make CL.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next