Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 14 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by rincon Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:53 pm

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:49 pm

Who reminds when Milan fans wanted to convince us that Milan Skriniar was an overrated player
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:53 pm

well Inter Juve 2-0

Milan - Inter 0-3

Inter - Lazio 3-1

Inter - Atalanta 1-0

We'd deserve this tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:30 am

This is the first time in over 10 years that we play like champions.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:45 pm

Robespierre wrote:Who reminds when Milan fans wanted to convince us that Milan Skriniar was an overrated player

I don't think anyone thought Skriniar was an overrated player.

Personally, I hoped the rumors of Conte shipping him out were true because that would have seriously weakened the team.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:54 pm

Skriniar has always been good if not underrated as of recent. He is young and bound to come across challenges but under Conte he has grown.

Shame no one has mentioned the catalyst if not the most important player under this recent surge for Inter, has been Eriksen.

I have no clue what the Dane did to win him over maybe it was a test but Eriksen just makes Inter way less predictable and has them tick.

But for all this praise on Inter this morons literally went out 4th in their UCL group thus no UEL either so rather easy to do well in their congested schedule when Serie A is literally your only competition, whilst the competition is in Europe.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:14 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Skriniar has always been good if not underrated as of recent. He is young and bound to come across challenges but under Conte he has grown.

Shame no one has mentioned the catalyst if not the most important player under this recent surge for Inter, has been Eriksen.

I have no clue what the Dane did to win him over maybe it was a test but Eriksen just makes Inter way less predictable and has them tick.

But for all this praise on Inter this morons literally went out 4th in their UCL group thus no UEL either so rather easy to do well in their congested schedule when Serie A is literally your only competition, whilst the competition is in Europe.

I already mentioned that earlier.

In my opinion, Inter won the title when they beat Milan in the Coppa Italia. Not only did they get a lot of belief out of that victory (Milan, in contrast, lost a lot of it) but it cause Eriksen to find the perfect way to get back into the team.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Glad someone else is on the boat on Eriksen who gets not enough respect here.

Their best player anyway little argument about that.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Skriniar has always been good if not underrated as of recent. He is young and bound to come across challenges but under Conte he has grown.

I've generalized but you ' have always rated Skriniar.

I referred to Kaladin and M99 :coffee:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:14 pm

About last point, I had warned that it was not so convenient that 4th place for other teams ( I could understand if we finished 3rd. Perfect result . Knocked out but at same time occupied for a logorant cup ) .. but you were busy to celebration on our carcass on December eheheh

Anyway Juve are out too and perhaps Milan soon too
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:25 pm

I bantered Skriniar a bit when Ibra scored two goals lol, thats it. I was really hoping Inter sold him this summer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:56 pm

yep true Kaladin was the man to bump his thread :coffee:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:05 am

I haven't felt that good since Lautaro scored against Torino on '88 AAAAAAAAAAAA
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:33 pm

That goal by Simeone, our defenders lack awareness. This team has no motivation.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:29 pm

So exlplain to me

I see that incident at 0:1 and I wonder how the fuck is that not a red card?

Seriously? WHAT?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:55 pm

Hakan and Leao are absolute dogshit
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Actually fuck Leao, thr absolute donkey, literally Niang 2.0
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:32 pm

We'd be lucky to qualify for CL at this rate
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:15 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:So exlplain to me

I see that incident at 0:1 and I wonder how the fuck is  that not a red card?

Seriously? WHAT?

Eh .

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Kaladin wrote:Actually fuck Leao, thr absolute donkey, literally Niang 2.0

in Niang's defense, he was thrown towards wolves with little to very limited opportunities. Deciding factor was perhaps that barca game where he missed one on one with only gk to beat then it was very downhill battle with very bad criticism that he had to succumb that led to his confidence blow. he didnt recover in torino either

but leao, he has been protected by both club and coach, he had been given chance last year and this year he is effectively in first team and has really produced next to nothing. understandably in his own words he is playing a makeshift role and that his fav role is LW but its kinda sad seeing him not making most of opportunities that other former youth players never got.

leao has been given even support and protection from club even now. actually off field he has his own debacle to solve with sporting as CAS ruled that he breached his withstanding contract (issue happened when Sporting players were attacked by fans and few players left on safety grounds without club's consent) with them to leave for Lille and hence he has been asked to pay 15 million from his own pocket. part of the reason why apparently mendes wanted him transferred to wolves was to make some fee out of it.

we have invested 32 million on his kid (28 m plus bonuses ) but dunno it really depends on his mood unfortunately

Kaladin wrote:We'd be lucky to qualify for CL at this rate

i think sooner we accept that we arent going go anywhere with this sub par players the better we can manage expectations .

samu and saelemakers together combined has made 22 and just 4 goals and 3 assist. samu stats is disgrace 22 apps 1 goal no assist. saelemakers 22 apps 2 goals 3 assist.

also there are playing this musical chair on who's going to f... k up today... if its not romagnoli, its leao turn if its not him its samu's turn if its not him its someone else;s turn ... and round and round they go

we shouldnt be surprised next game they may turn up, win all is good what could go wrong .. back to square one. Its inter and juve and even atalanta and napoli roma lazio who will compete for that spot

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:17 pm

rincon wrote:Its the risk of paying so much for such a young player as Tonali. In the end neither Tonali nor Vidal have been successes this season imo. At least Tonali is almost 15 years younger so it can still be a good outcome for Milan, like Kessie (c).

Our similar bet with Kulusevski looks good so far. Still very raw, but already useful as a 20 year old playing a lot of minutes.

I imagine Milan will be patient with Tonali.

sorry i lost this post XD
yea i think we will redeem him but 10 mil loan 25 m for acqusition thats big price. as u rightly pointed out age and his potential is on his side he has been good of late but i still have reservation.

tonali we knew from brescia we have seen him do things like being decisive on making quality passes on final third but he has been playing more of a bennacer role of moving ball from the back which isnt quite his style so lets see.

our club hasnt been really good with big investment on a single player i am very anxious if its going to repay or we may have wait for 2-3 seasons like kessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:00 am

I said it in the United-Milan thread fully confirming that Leao is indeed the new Niang. Same Height, same [   ], same dumbass expression, tricks used when things get tough, rather than you know, navigation of space.

He just isn't doing anything on field. But of course is protected by our club and unsurprisingly, the North-American contingent of Milanisti.

By this point we will have to steal Serse Cosmi from Crotone to battle relegation.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:55 am

JespSwe wrote:
rincon wrote:Its the risk of paying so much for such a young player as Tonali. In the end neither Tonali nor Vidal have been successes this season imo. At least Tonali is almost 15 years younger so it can still be a good outcome for Milan, like Kessie (c).

Our similar bet with Kulusevski looks good so far. Still very raw, but already useful as a 20 year old playing a lot of minutes.

I imagine Milan will be patient with Tonali.

sorry i lost this post XD
yea i think we will redeem him but 10 mil loan 25 m for acqusition thats big price. as u rightly pointed out age and his potential is on his side he has been good of late but i still have reservation.

tonali we knew from brescia we have seen him do things like being decisive on making quality passes on final third but he has been playing more of a bennacer role of moving ball from the back which isnt quite his style so lets see.

our club hasnt been really good with big investment on a single player i am very anxious if its going to repay or we may have wait for 2-3 seasons like kessie

Well since that post Kulusevski has only gotten worse while Tonali has improved Laughing so who knows with these kids
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:48 am

And who should take away CL place to Milan ?

I don't believe in Napoli's consistency

Roma are done,especially after Veretout and Mikhitarian injuries, their 2 best players this year
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:02 am

Arquitecto wrote:I said it in the United-Milan thread fully confirming that Leao is indeed the new Niang. Same Height, same [   ], same dumbass expression, tricks used when things get tough, rather than you know, navigation of space.

He just isn't doing anything on field. But of course is protected by our club and unsurprisingly, the North-American contingent of Milanisti.

By this point we will have to steal Serse Cosmi from Crotone to battle relegation.

Seriously, i see this a lot in social media, a lot of NA peeps are attracted to donkey or horrendous players, Nocerino, Borini, Niang, Poli, Honda, de Jong, etc

I like to chalk it down to North Eastern contingent of the US residing in New York, but lately i'm seeing and some outright incorrect opinions or just plain dumbassery on social media and i dont know what to make of it. Stuff like people Kessie as CAM, or Hauge on RW, people thinking that Dalot is having a great season or that we should switch to a 3-5-2.

Just stick to NFL ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:33 am

What is the connection between north american fans and Leao? I don't really follow football on social media.

I guess its because his dribbling is flashy?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next