BarrileteCosmico
Thimmy
Myesyats
El Gunner
Babun
36 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 15 Empty Re: Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:15 pm

Yeah this is more of a teen vogue issue. With that being said, I think unless it's truly horrific, and I mean truly horrific...I feel that anything people say when they're under 18 should be off limits.

Was I old enough to know better? Yeah. Should people who are 16/17/18 know better? Yes in terms of posting it online. And they should know better of racism too BUT so many kids are products of their environment, their parents, and they really don't know better. They're still learning about racism, sexism, etc.

It's still cool to be "edgy", you've got tons of social pressure to act in certain ways, so on and so forth.

As long as you apologize and try to do better, that's the important thing. I said so much ignorant shit when I was young because that's what everyone did. You threw around the word "*bleep*" like it was nothing. Hell, people it was somewhat mainstream in comedy/edgier comedy. That's among many other things.

I'm a different person now. Mind, I never posted any of that shit online, but I had a disdain for social media then that I still have now.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 15 Empty Re: Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:16 pm

@Betty, North African immigration is a huge problem and NA’s are themselves extremely aggressive and problematic. I’m proud of my country and my heritage but there’s no way they should be going over to Europe and looting the place. They should stay and focus on improving their country. (Which they are, but there is a sizable minority of losers who keep flowing into Europe, ironically the intellectuals are brave ones fighting for a better Algeria)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:03 am

^^says the person who left Algeria and didn't stay behind to help make the country a better place
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:04 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Shes a Canadian that crossed an ocean to stop North Africans from crossing a Sea to get into Europe. That sounds like a textbook white supremacist to me. Does she have to literally be Breivik to be a far right conservative in Norway?

I'm sure you could could argue that Milo is a white supremacist as well. That doesn't mean that I'll take your word for it. I'm not inclined to agree, or even like any of these right-wingers or alt-righters, but that doesn't mean that I'll buy into the hysterical, redundant accusations that are thrown at them by the people who champion the opposite side of the political spectrum.

Its not really hysterical though is it? What is a person, from one continent, who crosses an ocean to another continent to tell other people from a third continent they cannot come to that continent? Unless she feels she has a birthright to it that people from other continents dont have.....a certain white supremacist feeling.

Milo Yiannopoulis doesnt even exist as an entity anymore. I figured he was a racist when he called Leslie Jones illiterate when she is noted as being a very smart writer for shows like SNL, but it didnt even have to last as long as hes a sick man. He set the cause of homosexuals back at least a decade in this country though with his endorsement of pedophilia.

The woman is a fucking Nazi, let's call a spade a spade

So is Milo, only he'd be the kind of Nazi to be killed in the Röhm Putsch
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:07 am

FennecFox7 wrote:@Betty, North African immigration is a huge problem and NA’s are themselves extremely aggressive and problematic. I’m proud of my country and my heritage but there’s no way they should be going over to Europe and looting the place. They should stay and focus on improving their country. (Which they are, but there is a sizable minority of losers who keep flowing into Europe, ironically the intellectuals are brave ones fighting for a better Algeria)

Your post reminded me of this:

I wonder if Trump was taking notes from this.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:36 am

El Gunner wrote:^^says the person who left Algeria and didn't stay behind to help make the country a better place

Way to make assumptions. I was born in New York and my parents came here legally on scholarships and acquired citizenship the right way. I’m against illegal immigration, I’m not against legal immigration.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:05 am

doesn't change what i said... you are Algerian, and you still could have made the choice to stay there if you are condemning other Algerians for not staying behind to help out the country and make it better.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Open border Immigration should be allowed by countries that are sitting on large land mass and low population. Only reason they dont allow is due to racism. Countries like US,Canada, Australia are sitting on large resources and are being selfish about it. I how ever am against the immigrants getting political rights suddenly imo, there should be a waiting period of say 15 years until they can start casting vote. This will ensure that these immigrants will not try to alter the political and economic system in place. Last thing you want is bunch of say chinese( or any communists) coming in and vote for alteration of the political system to proletarian dictatorship.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Another BS witch hunt:

This video basically proves and THE REPORTER IS ON RECORD saying in a phone call she has no evidence and believes the guy is innocent but in the article she absolutely smeared him and "worked with what she was given" and prolly ended his career.

The damage is done though, doesnt matter true or false, he's already losing brand deals.

Meanwhile James Charles exchanges nudes with a 16 year old and there's clear & bulletproof evidence yet nobody cares? And he's doing as good as ever. Is it because he's #gay?

Innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:56 am

Now the skank who made the initial allegations (she has been admitted to a mental institution before) takes a step back. But its kinda too late if he already lost all sponsors. I like him as a youtuber so I'll follow this somewhat closely

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:06 pm

bill burr accused of being racist after his grammy performance, again, his black wife responds:

Who the fuck is clayburn griffin anyway. Social media gets attention to dirtbags who have no real life I swear.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:20 pm

Yeah I saw this. And then his response to her was a bunch of mansplaining why what he said wasn't problematic. Dude just wouldn't take that L.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:28 pm

Somebody commented it right .

Woke going 360 degree and now interracial marriage is racism.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm

Adit wrote:Somebody commented it right .

Woke going 360 degree and now interracial marriage is racism.

oO
I like my chocolate with milk though. Also racist? Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:56 pm

idk about chocolate but

coffee with milk, racist
coffee with cream? racist
regular black coffee? believe it or not, also racist
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:51 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:@Betty, North African immigration is a huge problem and NA’s are themselves extremely aggressive and problematic. I’m proud of my country and my heritage but there’s no way they should be going over to Europe and looting the place. They should stay and focus on improving their country. (Which they are, but there is a sizable minority of losers who keep flowing into Europe, ironically the intellectuals are brave ones fighting for a better Algeria)

I said this to carthage and was called a racist.

Either the North Africans are the "best of the best" and highly sought after the way carthage claimed, or he is lying and I was telling the truth. And neoliberals like Merkel was paying actual terrorists like Gadaffi millions to keep them out because they didnt want a successful well integrated population from coming in Rolling Eyes

North Africa will be fine. The light of Allah(swt) shines upon them. They just have to clear out the trash. Dont let the sick dog run around Europe. Take it out back, and put it out of its misery.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:06 am

Just because someone have a POC wife/girlfriend/sex partner does not mean they are not racist.

Some of the biggest white supremacists have had Asian female partners who share their views.

If you are a white loser and want someone who will worship you for your whiteness you cant really get a white woman. They grew up with the same skin, its not a novelty for them. You wont be worshipped for it. The only people who will worship you for it(most cases) are mentally ill Asian women. They equate humanity with whiteness. Ask 90% of WMAF couples their opinion on black people. On Asian men. On Chinese people....its almost always the same. A mentally ill woman and a guy who is resentful because white women have options and they have to settle for something they dont even really respect or find attractive. Never forget what Tenda Spencer said:

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:18 am

ah yes, the mentally ill Asian women

popcorn.gif
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:31 am

El Gunner wrote:ah yes, the mentally ill Asian women

popcorn.gif

What else would you call this:
Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 15 C9gbVpC

and I mean I know there are some black women who will bow down to white supremacy(Stacey Dash, Candace Owens), but Asian women will more consistently do this. White racists feel comfortable going for Asian women because, and I hate to say it as an person who came out of an Asian woman, they are more likely to fall for their talking points. Way too many Asians think by bowing down to white supremacy they will get perks. That when a white guy gets a gun hes going to differentiate between them and the mexicans......or the blacks....or any other "boogieman" of the week. Its an indictment on Asian men too because its the biggest running meme. If you are a white nerd, You got nothing going for you. You cant get a woman? Just get an Asian. They are so hard up they will accept anything that is white. Its embarrassing.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:39 am

like i said Laughing popcorn.gif
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:46 am

That's neither here nor there. Burr could have many women, hes rich, famous and a GOAT comedian. He could have a new woman every day

Neo nazis may fetishize asian women (mostly japanese) for their monoethnic culture and fair skin but they make up >1% of all white men. Most people simply go about their business and dont even think about this stuff and painting them in this way makes racism worse IMO cause if you keep saying all whites are racist anyway whether or not its true then they mightaswell become. Lose-lose situation, idk if that makes sense but whatever.

Besides asians are terribly racist. Everyone knows japanese are the superior race, korean 2nd and chinese third. Then snakes and cockroaches. Then whites and rest of asians. Black people dont even make the list, i've seen one korean man say that. They love nazis too and swastika tattoos are popular across asia.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:33 am

On a rare occasion, I have to agree with YoungKaz. I often see normal Asian women with total losers over here (white). Seldomly, an Asian man with a German woman. It's as if African women totally disregard Asians alltogether. In extreme rare occasion, you might spot an African man with an Asian woman.

It doesn't have anything to do with white supremacy over here though (Germany). My best friend during school times, a cool Vietnamese chap, was a very good looking Asian 180cm tall. He was working out regularly, built up like an athlete and had good grades. His success rate with women was next to zero. I know because we went to night clubs together. On rare occasion, there was a conversation or a hook up attempt, it was some frail German girl obssessed with oriental culture. He was admired more by the guys in our class than girls.
One thing was clear for both of us though. For some unknown reason in universe, if an African woman feels attracted to you of her own then you're truly attractive as a man. And if you ask me, physically, Ethiopean women are the most attractive female specimen on earth, not Swedes, not Asians and not Russians.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:50 am

well yea i know there is substance from where he is coming from, like Myes said, Asians are extremely racist, from their abhorrent ads of displaying black people as nothing (you can search for them online) and from a few personal experiences. Africans are also very well aware of how this racism that's why a lot of them are disgusted by African leaders making deals with the Chinese government in China's ongoing attempt for World Domination. I just think however, as usual, Betty is being a bit extreme with his summations Laughing it's never a good thing to generalise an entire group of people with one exact thing/accusation/criticism

Neo nazis may fetishize asian women (mostly japanese) for their monoethnic culture and fair skin but they make up >1% of all white men. Most people simply go about their business and dont even think about this stuff and painting them in this way makes racism worse IMO cause if you keep saying all whites are racist anyway whether or not its true then they mightaswell become. Lose-lose situation, idk if that makes sense but whatever.
meh if you read Frantz Fanon, for example, you can come to realise how acutely subconscious racism and racist-thinking is/has become, whether outrageously intentional or not.

For some unknown reason in universe, if an African woman feels attracted to you of her own then you're truly attractive as a man. And if you ask me, physically, Ethiopean women are the most attractive female specimen on earth, not Swedes, not Asians and not Russians.
i wouldn't bet on that. There are some African women out there whose eyes glow whenever they see white skin. What contributes to this are running beliefs of African men being more patriarchal, abusive and more unlikely to entertain other women/cheat on them. Same goes for lightskin/mixed race men, they are generally perceived as fuckboys. This is especially more common in educated, working class African women who aren't deep into Pan-Africanism. What also contributes to this thinking is how their colonised parents raised them, letting them believe white is better in society. Plus the Hollywood movies they watch of cute, romantic white boys also impacts their thinking. But then of course they eventually find out that a man is just a man, and all of them are inclined to cheat, abuse and have some egotistical subconscious believes of superiority over females and then they become "Men are Trash" advocators on Twitter Wink
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:38 pm

El Gunner wrote:meh if you read Frantz Fanon, for example, you can come to realise how acutely subconscious racism and racist-thinking is/has become, whether outrageously intentional or not.

I guess. But in this context the claim is absurd. White men don't marry black women to control them or whatnot. This is an awful generalization and it suggests black women can't think for themselves, very objectifying IMO
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:15 pm

El Gunner wrote:
For some unknown reason in universe, if an African woman feels attracted to you of her own then you're truly attractive as a man. And if you ask me, physically, Ethiopean women are the most attractive female specimen on earth, not Swedes, not Asians and not Russians.
i wouldn't bet on that. There are some African women out there whose eyes glow whenever they see white skin. What contributes to this are running beliefs of African men being more patriarchal, abusive and more unlikely to entertain other women/cheat on them. Same goes for lightskin/mixed race men, they are generally perceived as fuckboys. This is especially more common in educated, working class African women who aren't deep into Pan-Africanism. What also contributes to this thinking is how their colonised parents raised them, letting them believe white is better in society. Plus the Hollywood movies they watch of cute, romantic white boys also impacts their thinking. But then of course they eventually find out that a man is just a man, and all of them are inclined to cheat, abuse and have some egotistical subconscious believes of superiority over females and then they become "Men are Trash" advocators on Twitter Wink

Are you African American? I get the feeling you've got no freaking idea about African women. They're anything but submissive (not all, most of them).
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:22 pm

where did i say/imply they are submissive, because even if they are, that's besides the point

i'm African dude, you're European
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next