BarrileteCosmico
Thimmy
Myesyats
El Gunner
Babun
36 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 16 Empty Re: Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:22 pm

where did i say/imply they are submissive, because even if they are, that's besides the point

i'm African dude, you're European

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 16 Empty Re: Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:31 pm

Myesyats wrote:
El Gunner wrote:meh if you read Frantz Fanon, for example, you can come to realise how acutely subconscious racism and racist-thinking is/has become, whether outrageously intentional or not.

I guess. But in this context the claim is absurd. White men don't marry black women to control them or whatnot. This is an awful generalization and it suggests black women can't think for themselves, very objectifying IMO

sure, i didn't claim otherwise i just countered your quote... it's all a matter of perspective at the end of the day, like anything else 🤷
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Myesyats wrote:That's neither here nor there. Burr could have many women, hes rich, famous and a GOAT comedian. He could have a new woman every day

Neo nazis may fetishize asian women (mostly japanese) for their monoethnic culture and fair skin but they make up >1% of all white men. Most people simply go about their business and dont even think about this stuff and painting them in this way makes racism worse IMO cause if you keep saying all whites are racist anyway whether or not its true then they mightaswell become. Lose-lose situation, idk if that makes sense but whatever.

Besides asians are terribly racist. Everyone knows japanese are the superior race, korean 2nd and chinese third. Then snakes and cockroaches. Then whites and rest of asians. Black people dont even make the list, i've seen one korean man say that. They love nazis too and swastika tattoos are popular across asia.

Racist white men make up a much larger percentage than 1%, and usually with these types they are patrolling around for what they can get. They can really only get mentally ill asian women. Its usually the last stop before going full incel.... or gay.

Black women, in most cases, will laugh in these guys face if they come up to them so its really just mentally ill Asian women who buy into it. Black women can get a black guy with nothing going for them if they want a partner. Asian women will choose the most socially inept, racist, loser, unemployed white guys because they are white and then sit around wondering why things arent going well for them. Then they get on Instagram showing off their "Pretty white baby", and the kid grows up looking like every other fucking Asian and they stop posting pictures on Instagram. You dont even have to take my word for it. Find a child of a WMAF born in the last 20, hell, 30 years and ask them their opinion on three things if you become their friend.

Ask them their thoughts on :

1) Black people. They are raised to despise black people. By Mommy and Daddy.

2)Muslims. They are raised to despise muslims. They think they are invaders to the west. Despite the fact they are sleeping with a woman off the banana boat.

3)White women. The men think white women are traitors for buying into feminism and for having relations with nonwhite men. Mentally ill asian women are envious because white women dont even up trapped with the trash of white guys.

the same 3 subjects are always the same.
Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 16 Ykbhtlkimewy

Interracial couples are amazing and great things, but not if they are built on hatred and fetishization the way WMAF is 9/10 times.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:20 pm

Amazing how the woke movement has come full circle and now interracial couples are a bad thing .couldn't make it up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Amazing how the woke movement has come full circle and now interracial couples are a bad thing .couldn't make it up

Theres nothing woke about Fetish couples though.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:12 pm

Why do white supremacists and racists love and even seem to prefer Asian women?

Well, frankly, because they love them right back – because of status, privilege, and white-worship and implicit self-hatred built into the very fabric of Asian culture. If you’re a white supremacist and can’t find a partner, because, uh, you’re a white supremacist – you can find a partner who wants the same thing as you – white, blue eyed babies, access to “high society and status” and won’t judge you for being, you know, a white supremacist. Essentially, the low status of Asian women in society, as well as their reputation for “traditionalism” means that white men that are angry at white women will turn to Asian women for the most stable, loyal, and anti-feminist bet around.

In fact, it can be speculated that Asian women know for a fact that their choices among white men are limited (by and large, the best white men will not like Asian women) – so they are essentially forced to settle with the men with the lowest social standing – who oftentimes use white supremacy as a crutch – meaning that white men with low social standing and white men with antisocial, white supremacist beliefs are one and the same; and they like Asian women.

https://halfasian.org/2021/02/25/the-horribly-long-list-of-the-most-prominent-white-nationalists-alt-right-members-racists-conspiracy-theorists-that-are-dating-have-dated-or-are-married-to-asian-women/

Tenda speaks the truth here. Asian women want the same type of men white,black,and latina women do. They want confident men. Smart men, athletic, assertive men.Mentally ill women hate themselves so much they think just getting a white man will supplant all those requirements, and then they end up unhappy.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:15 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Amazing how the woke movement has come full circle and now interracial couples are a bad thing .couldn't make it up

I don't think it has.

I generally avoid this thread as its basically very niche extreme stuff and people reacting to it. It is not mainstream in the "woke" movement to dislike interracial couples surely. Its just some nutjobs that don't deserve our attention.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:30 pm

^^ you're clearly not on Twitter then Laughing

Betty, you are gift to this forum Heart rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:03 pm

I don't know how to respond to that but I must say Japanese/Korean women are very beautiful. Korean students in my city are literally breathtaking. Their skin white as paper so no wonder Nazis love them too.

if this is not white then what is

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 16 Hongsu10

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Myesyats wrote:I don't know how to respond to that but I must say Japanese/Korean women are very beautiful. Korean students in my city are literally breathtaking. Their skin white as paper so no wonder Nazis love them too.

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 16 Hongsu10

If they are so beautiful why arent high value white men going for them? Why do they have to settle for socially, and often physically, undesirable white men?

When you answer this, you get to the truth.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:56 pm

I think I have to become a socially and physically undesirable man, if that's the truth hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:59 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
If they are so beautiful why arent high value white men going for them? Why do they have to settle for socially, and often physically, undesirable white men?

Do they though? I feel like this is very debatable and doesnt have so much basis in reality anymore.

I can't really argue with that too much since you live in America and clearly have more insight into this. It's just that your claims are very extreme. Where I live Koreans and Japanese people are very highly regarded mainly for their intelligence, the cleanliness in cities, and also their work ethic.

And for that matter, there is a number of high value white men going for asian women such as Zuckerberg, John Lennon or Nicolas Cage.

Not to mention these days BTS and other KPOP bands like Blackpink are worshipped by whites men and women alike.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:59 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I don't know how to respond to that but I must say Japanese/Korean women are very beautiful. Korean students in my city are literally breathtaking. Their skin white as paper so no wonder Nazis love them too.

What Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:03 pm

I might be wrong, but didn't Viva St. Pauli mention having an Asian girlfriend? Must be a social loser then hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:36 pm

rincon wrote:

I don't think it has.

I generally avoid this thread as its basically very niche extreme stuff and people reacting to it. It is not mainstream in the "woke" movement to dislike interracial couples surely. Its just some nutjobs that don't deserve our attention.

As someone on Twitter, no, you're just about right.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:55 pm

El Gunner wrote:^^ you're clearly not on Twitter then Laughing

Betty, you are gift to this forum Heart rofl

No, I'm not on Twitter. Good thing not to be on imo.

Most of these things are exclusive to twitter or online for the most part. People aren't there speaking in person about some ultra niche radical segment of social movements.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:58 pm

Love GL man

Great discussion

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:27 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Do they though? I feel like this is very debatable and doesnt have so much basis in reality anymore.

I can't really argue with that too much since you live in America and clearly have more insight into this. It's just that your claims are very extreme. Where I live Koreans and Japanese people are very highly regarded mainly for their intelligence, the cleanliness in cities, and also their work ethic.

And for that matter, there is a number of high value white men going for asian women such as Zuckerberg, John Lennon or Nicolas Cage.

Not to mention these days BTS and other KPOP bands like Blackpink are worshipped by whites men and women alike.

Mark Zuckerberg:

John Lennon the drug addict woman abuser?
Nicolas Cage in his prime married/dated white women. He's been replacing Asian women after Asian one since hes been an old man though. Pictures of him with his latest wife are laughable.

Lets be real nobody in Poland who is sought after by white women is checking for a Korean or Japanese person. This is simply a fact of the west. You can tell the type who do though. Socially stunted guys who white women dont want, and even more stunted girls trying to fufill a BTS fetish. Thats it. Funny enough its never the white women who want half Asian kids though. Its always mentally ill asian women trying to have a half white kid, who turns into Jackie Chan when they turn 6 anyway. These are facts sir. Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Thimmy wrote:I think I have to become a socially and physically undesirable man, if that's the truth hmm

Thimmy, you my homie, but just last week you were on here trying to claim a white woman from Canada going over to Europe to stop Africans from getting in is not far right. I mean, thats some textbook shit a white guy who dates Asian woman would say Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:53 pm

rincon wrote:

I don't think it has.

The comment was a bit tongue in cheek, but it seems like it's becoming a more popular opinion, definitely more common now than a year ago.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:04 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Lets be real nobody in Poland who is sought after by white women is checking for a Korean or Japanese person. This is simply a fact of the west. You can tell the type who do though. Socially stunted guys who white women dont want, and even more stunted girls trying to fufill a BTS fetish. Thats it. Funny enough its never the white women who want half Asian kids though. Its always mentally ill asian women trying to have a half white kid, who turns into Jackie Chan when they turn 6 anyway. These are facts sir. Laughing

:facepalm:LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Poles have got some fine old school chicks. If I were them I wouldn't look around further anyways.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:04 pm

That was just the daily example of how the left-driven agenda of the largest newspaper here, makes them write highly sensationalist and exaggerated things that are sometimes even completely fabricated or based on assumptions. Not very different from this thread.

Quite frankly, I don't care whether or not she's racist, I'm not a fan of hers and I'm not interested in anything she does. But since you are, I find it hard to believe that she's turned full, white supremacist, all of a sudden. I stumbled upon both her and Milo Yiannopolous' videos on Youtube many years back, and while I don't necessarily agree with their political stance on things, it was a decently entertaining pastime during my lunch breaks at work.

I've watched a lot of odd things on Youtube, and Milo was certainly one of them. He's without a doubt, a very intelligent person, but not a particularly honest one. Seemed to prefer riling people up, moreso than conveying his political message to his audience. I saw him more as an entertainer than someone that people should admire for his political rationality; which seems to be what his fans did.

The "white chick" whose name I've forgotten, was in the thumbnail of one of his videos, and it had a clickbait title. I think I watched a video where she talked about immigration issues in Europe with a European woman. It was a bit controversial, as that topic always is, but I never got the impression that she was a white supremacist. All I remember was that she was boring, and I didn't care to watch her other videos. You and Hans are connoisseurs of this topic, I'm not, unfortunately. I also wouldn't mind dating an Asian girl if I was single, so I suppose that puts me near the bottom of the food chain cheers
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:08 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

John Lennon the drug addict woman abuser?
Nicolas Cage in his prime married/dated white women. He's been replacing Asian women after Asian one since hes been an old man though. Pictures of him with his latest wife are laughable.

Sure I somewhat agree. You make a decent case for the mental illness stuff and idolizing whiteness. Settling for a loser white guy just because he is white sounds like sth that happens. Ive seen that on those dating shows where white men go to Asia to get women but I forgot the name.

I dont think it works with black women though which was the issue with Burr. And also I don't think it happens on as large a scale as you would make it seem.

You think there's a solution to this issue or does it run too deep within Asian cultures?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:11 pm

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

:facepalm:LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Poles have got some fine old school chicks. If I were them I wouldn't look around further anyways.

Well similarly to Japan we're one of the most monoethnic countries out there so there's not much to choose from anyway Laughing

What are you gonna do

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 16 92992910

Last edited by Myesyats on Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:18 pm

I'm sure it happens. The prime example of it that I can think of, is the tendency for older Scandinavians to marry much younger, Asian women. Pretty much exclusively Thai women, from what I've seen. One can only speculate, but I would assume that's tied to the Asian wife's desire to live under better conditions, moreso than her necessarily worshipping white people. I don't know.

The mentally ill, Asian women getting with white, social losers, though? I can't relate to that. I've met a few white + Asian couples in my life, and outside of the old guy, younger Thai woman combo, I can only think of one example where the husband appeared to be socially or physically handicapped. It doesn't seem to be very common. Then again, I can't speak for how things are in other cultures, or other parts of the world.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:22 pm

Young Kaz wrote:Why do white supremacists and racists love and even seem to prefer Asian women?

In fact, it can be speculated that Asian women know for a fact that their choices among white men are limited (by and large, the best white men will not like Asian women) – so they are essentially forced to settle with the men with the lowest social standing – who oftentimes use white supremacy as a crutch – meaning that white men with low social standing and white men with antisocial, white supremacist beliefs are one and the same; and they like Asian women.

Tenda speaks the truth here. Asian women want the same type of men white,black,and latina women do. They want confident men. Smart men, athletic, assertive men.Mentally ill women hate themselves so much they think just getting a white man will supplant all those requirements, and then they end up unhappy.

Man that quote is bullshit. Not denying that the wives/girlfriends of white supremacists (asian or otherwise) must have their own issues, and that east & southeast asian women do seem overrepresented there. But it's not because "the best white men do not like asian women" or because "asian women are forced to marry low value white men". That's some incel-level analysis, and totally off.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next