halamadrid2
S
BarcaLearning
Thimmy
Hapless_Hans
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts Empty Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:27 pm

BVB wrote:Borussia Dortmund sign Thomas Meunier

Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund have signed Belgian international Thomas Meunier for the 2020/21 season. The 28-year-old is making the move from French champions Paris St. Germain and has signed a contract with BVB until 30 June 2024.

"Thomas Meunier is a player who has proven his quality at the highest level, among other things in the Champions League and in the national team, over a long period of time and will give us a real boost with his experience," said sporting director Michael Zorc.

Meunier started his professional career at Club Brugge, where he won the Belgian league and cup. In 2016, he moved to Paris St. Germain in France. With the top French club, Meunier won the cup twice (2017, 2018) and the league three times (2018, 2019, 2020). The defender has made 17 appearances in the UEFA Champions League (3 goals), most recently in the last-16 game against Borussia Dortmund. The Belgian international, who will move to the Strobelallee on a free transfer, brings the experience of 40 international matches (7 goals) to BVB.

"Borussia Dortmund play exactly the type of football I want to play: exciting, authentic and natural. BVB are known for their enthusiastic fans, and the atmosphere during the match with Paris at the SIGNAL IDUNA PARK influenced my decision if I'm honest. I am ambitious and I want to win titles with Dortmund, as I have done in Brugge and Paris," said Meunier, who will link up his national teammates Axel Witsel and Thorgan Hazard at Borussia Dortmund.
https://www.bvb.de/eng/News/Overview/Borussia-Dortmund-sign-Thomas-Meunier
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts Empty Re: Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:45 pm

So, either they’re bringing him in as a utility player or backup for Hakimi, they mean to play him in a different position, or this means that Hakimi is going back to Real Madrid to challenge Carvajal for the RB position.

I would have expected Hakimi to stay at Dortmund for at least another season, but it’s difficult to predict what both clubs are planning. Personally, I never thought fullback made sense for a player with Meunier’s physical profile.

Last edited by Thimmy on Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts Empty Re: Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:47 pm

Thought Hakimi was going back for sure?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Thought Hakimi was going back for sure?

That’s news to me. I really like Hakimi. His offensive productivity is great, and he is lightning fast, but he still needs experience from what I can tell. I suppose you could call him a very modern fullback, but apart from his ability to catch up to just about anyone, he’s a defensive liability, a lot of the time. Another year at Dortmund makes the most sense, to me. He’s still young, and he’s in a very good environment to improve.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm

Real are gonna be even more so loaded its not funny Sad Meunier should fit Dortmunds style of all attacking and not much defending lol.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:30 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:13 am

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts Fcbhippo%3Axtralargesixteentonine%3Fv%3D1593589689843
FC Bayern wrote:
FC Bayern have completed the signing of Tanguy Nianzou Kouassi. The 18-year-old French youth international joins from Paris Saint-Germain on a contract valid until 30 June 2024. Although his primary position is centre-back, he can play in multiple positions across the defence. As well as French citizenship, the right-footer also possesses an Ivorian passport.

Board member for sport Hasan Salihamidzic: “We’re very happy that we’ve been able to bring Tanguy Nianzou Kouassi to FC Bayern. In our opinion he’s one of the biggest talents in Europe. His best position is central defender, but he can fill several positions. We're sure he'll have a great career in Munich and will strengthen our team.”
Tanguy Nianzou Kouassi: “I’m very happy to be able to play for FC Bayern. It’s a big club, rich in tradition. I really hope I’ll be able to establish myself here and play a lot of matches. For that I’ll work hard.”

Kouassi was born in Paris on 7 June 2002. He joined the PSG academy at the age of 14. He made his professional debut in Ligue 1 in December 2019 and just a few days later he also got his first taste of the Champions League, where he’s now made two appearances. His first start came in January in a 4-1 win against AS Monaco. By the end of the 2019/20 season, which was abandoned due to COVID-19, he had six Ligue 1 appearances to his name. He scored his first two professional goals in a 4-4 draw at SC Amiens, both of them headers. He now joins Bayern as a French champion.
Kouassi has represented his country 12 times at junior level,  scoring one goal. He reached the European Championship semi-finals with the France U17 team last summer, where they finished third. Kouassi started every match at the tournament and scored against Spain.
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2020/07/press-release-fc-bayern-sign-tanguy-nianzou-kouassi
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Official: Achraf Hakimi to Inter
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:28 pm

Marotta and Conte are doing a great job assembling a competitive team for Inter. I think starting from next season, Juventus won't have as easy in the league.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:58 pm

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts Fcbhippo%3Axtralargesixteentonine%3Fv%3D1593695615322
FC Bayern wrote:
FC Bayern Munich have signed Leroy Sané from Manchester City, the Germany international’s club since 2016. The 24-year-old has put his name to a five-year contract until 30 June 2025 and will start preparing for the upcoming season in Munich next week.

FC Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge commented: “We’re very happy to welcome Leroy Sané to FC Bayern. He is an outstanding player who has proven his qualities over the past few years, especially in the national team. Our goal is to gather the best German players at FC Bayern and the signing of Leroy emphasises this goal. I would like to congratulate Hasan Salihamidžić on successfully concluding the transfer.”

Board member for sport Hasan Salihamidžić said: “We’re delighted Leroy is to be a Bayern player. Leroy is a difference-maker and will strengthen our team with his quality. With Serge Gnabry, Kingsley Coman and Leroy, we’re now even better equipped at a very high level in the wide positions that are important for our game. I would like to thank Manchester City for the trusting and constructive negotiations. I would also like to thank our president and chairman of the supervisory board, Herbert Hainer, who supported us with this transfer right from the start under the difficult circumstances of coronavirus.”

FC Bayern board member Oliver Kahn: “We’re all delighted we’ve been able to secure Leroy’s signature for FC Bayern Munich. His qualities as a player are undisputed. His speed, his technical quality and his scoring threat make him an absolute top player. He also fits very well into our team as a person and as a character. Our goal is to have a spine on the pitch from the goalkeeper to the forwards, and Leroy is an important component in this. With this signing, we have taken another big step towards remaining at the forefront in Europe.”

Leroy Sané: “FC Bayern is a great club with big goals - and these goals suit me as well. I'm looking forward to the new challenge and can't wait to train with the team. I know Hansi Flick from the U21 national team, we had a very good relationship there. I want to win as many trophies as possible with FC Bayern, and the Champions League is the top priority.”

Leroy Sané was born in Essen on 11 January 1996. He spent his youth career at SG Wattenscheid 09 (until 2005), FC Schalke 04 (2005-2008) and Bayer 04 Leverkusen (2008-2011) before the then 15-year-old rejoined the Schalke "Knappenschmiede" academy. Three years later, Sané made his Bundesliga debut and scored 13 goals in his first regular professional season (2015/16). He signed for Manchester City in the summer of 2016. With the Citizens under coach Pep Guardiola he became English champion in 2018 and 2019, FA Cup winner, and won three League Cups and two Community Shields. He scored 39 goals in 135 competitive matches for Manchester City,.

Sané made his Germany national team debut in November 2015 and was part of the squad at EURO 2016 in France (one tournament appearance in the semi-finals against the hosts). He has made 21 appearances for Germany and scored five goals.
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2020/07/leroy-sane-signs-for-fc-bayern-munich-on-five-year-contract
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:01 pm

Welcome Leroy.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:46 pm

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement with FC GelsenkirchenSchalke 04 e.V. for the temporary acquisition, until 30 June 2021, of the registration rights of the player Weston McKennie has been finalized for a consideration of € 4,5 million.

The agreement further entails:

-The obligation for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights, subject to the achievement of certain given sportive objectives by the end of the 2020/2021 season;

-The right for Juventus to definitively acquire the player’s registration rights in case these given objectives are not achieved.

In both cases, the agreed consideration for the definitive acquisition is € 18,5 million, payable in three years, which might be increased up to a maximum of € 7 milion upon achievement of further sportive performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player.

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/articles/welcome-weston
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:18 pm

Barcelona and Sevilla have reached an agreement for the transfer of Ivan Rakitic. The Andalusian team will pay Barça 1.5 million euros + 9 million in variables. [fcb]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:58 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:33 am

Sandro Tonali to Milan, confirmed by Cellino, Brescia's president.

10m loan now, 15m fee for the permanent transfer, 10m bonuses, % of sell on fee.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:17 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:21 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:23 pm

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/articles/media/2020-09-04/official-statement-brahim-diaz

OFFICIAL STATEMENT: BRAHIM DÍAZ
The footballer joins the Rossoneri until 2021

AC Milan is delighted to announce the signing of the spanish footballer Brahim Abdelkader Díaz from Real Madrid CF on loan until June 30, 2021.

Brahim Díaz, born in Malaga (Spain) on August 3, 1999, began his career at his hometown club Malaga CF before moving to Manchester City in 2015. He made his first-team debut for Manchester City in 2016 making 15 appearances and scoring 2 goals before joining Real Madrid CF in 2019, netting 2 goals in 21 appearances.

Brahim Díaz joined his teammates and coach Stefano Pioli at Milanello Sports Center in preparation for the new season. He will be wearing the number 21 jersey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:50 pm

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts DAZ_2228
Chelsea FC wrote:Chelsea have Havertz!
The Blues have completed the signing of our second German international this summer with Kai Havertz putting his signature on a five-year contract.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/09/04/chelsea-have-havertz-

initial 70m€ fee rising to 100m - Leverkusen got what they wanted
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:51 pm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:00 pm

Everton have completed the signing of Brazil international Allan, with the midfielder penning a three-year deal until the end of June 2023.

Allan, who joins Everton for an undisclosed fee following five years with Italian club Napoli, has nine senior caps for his country, having won the Copa America last year.

The 29-year-old played 61 games under Carlo Ancelotti when the Everton manager was in charge of Napoli and Allan admitted he could not turn down the opportunity to work with the Italian again and join a club “with a rich history and real ambition”.

"It is a real pleasure to sign for Everton. I am immensely happy to be here," Allan told evertontv. "I hope, like I have done in my entire career, I contribute with my performances together with my teammates and that I put in some great games, great performances and win important things.

"It is a club with a rich history in the Premier League, has real ambition and then there is Professor Ancelotti.

"He has done everything possible to bring me here.

"It is the size of the Club and the name of the coach which means you don’t think twice about coming to Everton."

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1808866/everton-complete-deal-for-brazil-midfielder-allan
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:10 am

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts Kevin-volland-article-2-1160x650
AS Monaco wrote:Kevin Volland joins AS Monaco

AS Monaco is pleased to announce the arrival of Kevin Volland. The 28-year-old German international striker has signed with the Red and Whites for 4 seasons, through June 2024.

https://www.asmonaco.com/en/kevin-volland-joins-as-monaco/

Fee reportedly just about 15m €
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts 20200908_JS_Schick_0381_295588_XL
Bayer 04 wrote:Bayer 04 have signed Czech Republic international Patrik Schick. The striker joins Leverkusen from top Italian club AS Roma on a five-year deal to 30 June 2025. The 24-year-old was on loan to RB Leipzig last season. The 1.87 metre striker scored 10 goals and provided two assists in 22 Bundesliga games for RB.
https://www.bayer04.de/en-us/news/bayer04/patrik-schick-seals-move-to-bayer-04

26.5m € fee, could rise to 29m €
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RB Leipzig wrote:RB Leipzig extend Angeliño loan

Our flying full-back is staying at Leipzig! Die Roten Bullen have agreed to extend Angeliño's loan from Manchester City by a further year, keeping him at the club until at least summer 2021. The club has also secured an option to buy the Spaniard on a four-year deal until 2025.
https://www.dierotenbullen.com/en/news/articles/2020-21-season/angelino-extends-loan.html

Option to buy that can become an obligation if certain conditions are met, total fee of the tranfer 20m €
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:00 pm

Florenzi to PSG official

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:18 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next