Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts

3 posters

Go down

Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts Empty Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 am

FC Bayern wrote:FC Bayern sign Dayot Upamecano

Dayot Upamecano (22, RB Leipzig) will move to FC Bayern München from 1 July 2021. The defender and the German record champions have agreed the terms of a five-year deal until 30 June 2026.
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2021/02/fc-bayern-sign-dayot-upamecano?shortURL=55gQb

The release clause fee was 42m €
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts Empty Re: Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:57 pm

So Bayern got him, which Bayern definitely need, congrats Hans. Thought the EPL sides were getting him though, oh well. Just means Bayern is gonna stay amazing now that the defense should be stronger next season.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts Empty Re: Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:28 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:16 pm

Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts G_Coulibaly_Transfer_bvbnachrichtenbild_regular
BVB wrote:Borussia Dortmund sign Soumaila Coulibaly

French central defender Soumaila Coulibaly will play for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund from the start of the 2021/22 season. The 17-year-old is regarded as one of the brightest prospects at the youth academy of French top-flight outfit Paris St. Germain.

Coulibaly has not yet played at senior level, but he has trained regularly with the Paris St. Germain first-team squad this season and represents France at U18 level. He is currently recovering from a knee injury.

Soumaila Coulibaly will put pen to paper on a long-term contract with BVB. "I'm absolutely delighted at the prospect of playing for such a tradition-steeped club. I'm grateful for the training I received at Paris Saint Germain, but I believe this move is the best step for me," he said, adding: "I had offers from other clubs, but once I'd spoken to the management at BVB, I immediately knew this was the right club for me. I can't wait to get started at my new club."
https://www.bvb.de/eng/News/Overview/Borussia-Dortmund-sign-Soumaila-Coulibaly
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:14 pm

Summer 2021 confirmed transfers and contracts 03_Sabitzer_300821_DON
FC Bayern wrote: Marcel Sabitzer signs until 2025

Welcome to FC Bayern
Marcel Sabitzer: As a kid I always had a Bayern jersey on

FC Bayern have completed the signing of Austria international Marcel Sabitzer. The 27-year-old joins from RB Leipzig, where he previously played under coach Julian Nagelsmann. The attacking midfielder has agreed a contract until 2025 and will wear the number 18 shirt for the German record champions.

Oliver Kahn, FC Bayern CEO: “Marcel Sabitzer offers everything that an FC Bayern player needs. On top of that, he won’t need long to settle in as he’s already well-acquainted with the philosophy of our coach Julian Nagelsmann.”

Board member for sport Hasan Salihamidzic: “We’re very happy to have brought Marcel Sabitzer to FC Bayern. Marcel is a very good footballer, he has a great mentality, he’s very ambitious and he carried responsibility on and off the pitch as captain of RB. Our coach knows him very well and what a leader he is. We’re looking forward to having him.”

Marcel Sabitzer: “I’m delighted to have the opportunity to play for FC Bayern. As a child my Bayern jersey was my pride and joy – I got a new one at Christmas every year. I’ll give everything for this club, I want to win as many matches as possible and of course collect lots of titles.”

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2021/08/marcel-sabitzer-signs-for-fc-bayern-until-2025

Transfer fee is ~15m €
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:03 pm

He looks like a disney channel villain

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down