Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by strugahimself Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:10 am

Perez working around the media again to make Ramos look like the bad guy...

strugahimself
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:29 pm

And vice versa tbh. Ramos is definitely not innocent here
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:06 pm

Vasquez renews. Should mean Odriozola will be leaving
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:49 pm

Apparently Ramos and Perez have resumed renewal talks. Nice, our legend deserves to retire with us

Now sell Varane and buy one or two goalscorers
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:15 pm

Well I was wrong and I’m real sorry about Ramos departing. Apparently it was all over in January, which is when the negotiations with Alaba started! a year ago I thought it would be a problem to replace him, both at club and with seleccion. However both Militao and Nacho showed both are more than capable of starting and both Laporte and Pau Torres, both of whom weren’t even in the picture have easily replaced him on seleccion.

The situation with Varane has not changed and they may still sell him now. I wonder if they do will theymake a bid for Pau Torres? I wouldn’t be surprised if Varane stays that starting pair is Militao and Alaba!

The one quality of Ramos that will be missed though is his leadership (captainship). The default captain is Marcelo! Imagine a captain who sits on the bench!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:48 pm

@futbol_bill wrote: Imagine a captain who sits on the bench!

manolo sanchis sat on the bench a lot in his last season, maybe his last 2 seasons even
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum