RealGunner
40 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Pedram wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Pedram wrote:As an Iranian who's going to be effected by this action from Trump, it causes me neither happiness nor sadness that Soleimani is dead, just worried that we're witnessing a prelude to a war that will cause massive casualty on a lot of innocent people from both sides. i'm wondering if Trump thought about the consequences before pulling such a risky move.

Iran's been sabotaging and hijacking oil tankers, blew up a Saudi oil refinery and threatened the US embassy in Iraq. I wonder if Iran has thought about the consequences, too.

Literally none of this would've happened if Trump didn't tore up the nuclear deal in the first place, and he didn't do that because it was a bad deal but because it was signed by Obama whom he hated. so yes he's going to start a war out of his spite for Obama.

The US pulling out of the nuclear deal and ramping up sanctions is stupid. But it doesn't justify hijacking oil tankers, blowing up oil facilities and backing up militias to assault US personnel. In fact, if Trump loses the election, these hostile acts make it less likely that the next US president will lift the sanctions.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:07 pm

The US pulling out of that insane nuclear deal was smart... but the way in which Trump did it was stupid.  It needed to be renegotiated in a way that allowed Iran's leadership to save face.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:That guy was a psychopath killer. If anything, he was killed too suddenly and needed to suffer more. Don't shed a single tear for Soleimani. Trump is to be lauded for getting rid of this guy.

Anyone who summarily tortures and murders civilians by the thousands, including women and children... and even in his own country (see his remarks during the protests a couple of years back)... has a special place in hell.

I hope the Iranian people don't suffer as a consequence. They're the most at risk, not the US. Not much Iran can do to us other than sending fishing boats to harass ships or have a protest or two near our embassies. If they carry out any attack, they'll just get bombed some more.

Sardar Soleimani was a great man. Bravest of them all. Defeated isis and saved many lives. Iranians are proud of him. He did none of these bullshit you just wrote.

USA leaders on the other hand are the biggest terrorists on the planet. They created isis. They support Saudi and Israel. Seriously, f*** them.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:42 pm

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:52 pm

Mamad wrote:
sportsczy wrote:That guy was a psychopath killer.  If anything, he was killed too suddenly and needed to suffer more.  Don't shed a single tear for Soleimani.  Trump is to be lauded for getting rid of this guy.

Anyone who summarily tortures and murders civilians by the thousands, including women and children... and even in his own country (see his remarks during the protests a couple of years back)...  has a special place in hell.

I hope the Iranian people don't suffer as a consequence.  They're the most at risk, not the US.  Not much Iran can do to us other than sending fishing boats to harass ships or have a protest or two near our embassies.  If they carry out any attack, they'll just get bombed some more.  

Sardar Soleimani was a great man. Bravest of them all. Defeated isis and saved many lives. Iranians are proud of him. He did none of these bullshit you just wrote.

USA leaders on the other hand are the biggest terrorists on the planet. They created isis. They support Saudi and Israel. Seriously, f*** them.

Citation needed

That's not completely true, while you're right that he's popular among certain groups of people, i personally know many who despised him and are celebrating his death as we speak.

To put it bluntly: regime supporters like you will mourn his death. me? i couldn't give a shit. good riddance and always good to see an IR goon bite the dust.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:53 pm

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/09/30/the-shadow-commander

In depth profile for anyone interested in his actions

Hope it doesn't lead to a massive escalation, but it seems that Trump wants a conflict
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:22 pm

Is there anything anyone won't find a way to blame trump for. How long will it be before someone uncovers the truth about how trump had Jesus killed. How he stopped it from raining in parts of Africa. It's like people think Iran does nothing wrong and are a peaceful country that cares for people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:26 pm

And let me tell you this Iran won't do shit about this because they know America would wipe the floor with them in less that a week if they went to war. All you will get is a few dumb ass brain washed terrorists that will murder a few people in London or somewhere in the USA and some idiot in Iran will say dumb shit like I told you we there would be concequesnses
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:19 pm

Of course Iran won't attack USA. They won't even consider that. They are broke. Not a single country in the world (including Russia, China or NK) would think about attacking USA purely based on USA's hunger for war and how they revel in it.

Iran will retaliate through proxies all across the world. Mainly in the middle eastern regions.

This will de-escalate in a few weeks times.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:46 am

Pedram wrote:
Mamad wrote:
sportsczy wrote:That guy was a psychopath killer.  If anything, he was killed too suddenly and needed to suffer more.  Don't shed a single tear for Soleimani.  Trump is to be lauded for getting rid of this guy.

Anyone who summarily tortures and murders civilians by the thousands, including women and children... and even in his own country (see his remarks during the protests a couple of years back)...  has a special place in hell.

I hope the Iranian people don't suffer as a consequence.  They're the most at risk, not the US.  Not much Iran can do to us other than sending fishing boats to harass ships or have a protest or two near our embassies.  If they carry out any attack, they'll just get bombed some more.  

Citation needed

That's not completely true, while you're right that he's popular among certain groups of people, i personally know many who despised him and are celebrating his death as we speak.

To put it bluntly: regime supporters like you will mourn his death. me? i couldn't give a shit. good riddance and always good to see an IR goon bite the dust.

I am no regime supporter. i'm against mullah's running the country. but that does not mean i must believe everything USA leaders say. or defend whatever they do.

We should give credit when it's due. Sardar Soleimani was a powerful man yet he was always in the front line of duty. if it was not for him, Isis could still rape and kill Iraqi people day in day out.

USA names you terrorist if you defend yourself. its always been that way.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:57 am

Mamad wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Citation needed

I am no regime supporter. i'm against mullah's running the country. but that does not mean i must believe everything USA leaders say. or defend whatever they do.

We should give credit when it's due. Sardar Soleimani was a powerful man yet he was always in the front line of duty. if it was not for him, Isis could still rape and kill Iraqi people day in day out.

USA names you terrorist if you defend yourself. its always been that way.
did the guy defend iran or was he a sadistic nut job that liked to torcher and kill people because we seem to be getting mixed opinions of the man
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:51 pm

I want to add that If IR doesn't retaliate very soon they'll be seen as pussies and that may even invite more brazen attacks on their assets in the future.

If they're going to retaliate i hope it's proportional, like killing a high ranking general. anything more than that will give Trump the necessary justification to start a war.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:15 pm

Pedram wrote:I want to add that If IR doesn't retaliate very soon they'll be seen as pussies and that may even invite more brazen attacks on their assets in the future.

If they're going to retaliate i hope it's proportional, like killing a high ranking general. anything more than that will give Trump the necessary justification to start a war.
it's not like high ranking generals are always around for them to kill. if they want something so directly proportional they probably need to wait for the right opportunity at the right time, which would go against the save-facing time crunch they are under.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:48 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Pedram wrote:I want to add that If IR doesn't retaliate very soon they'll be seen as pussies and that may even invite more brazen attacks on their assets in the future.

it's not like high ranking generals are always around for them to kill. if they want something so directly proportional they probably need to wait for the right opportunity at the right time, which would go against the save-facing time crunch they are under.

True, that goes for both sides though, you never want to make yourself such an easy and vulnerable target unless you're fully confident that your enemy won't take you out due to the perceived costs. he was a prime target for the US for quite some times. i guess Bush and Obama's cautiousness kind of emboldened him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:53 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/09/30/the-shadow-commander

In depth profile for anyone interested in his actions

Hope it doesn't lead to a massive escalation, but it seems that Trump wants a conflict

This article is full of great pieces

For instance:

The coöperation between the two countries lasted through the initial phase of the war. At one point, the lead negotiator handed Crocker a map detailing the disposition of Taliban forces. “Here’s our advice: hit them here first, and then hit them over here. And here’s the logic.” Stunned, Crocker asked, “Can I take notes?” The negotiator replied, “You can keep the map.” The flow of information went both ways. On one occasion, Crocker said, he gave his counterparts the location of an Al Qaeda facilitator living in the eastern city of Mashhad. The Iranians detained him and brought him to Afghanistan’s new leaders, who, Crocker believes, turned him over to the U.S. The negotiator told Crocker, “Haji Qassem is very pleased with our coöperation.”

The good will didn’t last. In January, 2002, Crocker, who was by then the deputy chief of the American Embassy in Kabul, was awakened one night by aides, who told him that President George W. Bush, in his State of the Union Address, had named Iran as part of an “Axis of Evil.” Like many senior diplomats, Crocker was caught off guard. He saw the negotiator the next day at the U.N. compound in Kabul, and he was furious. “You completely damaged me,” Crocker recalled him saying. “Suleimani is in a tearing rage. He feels compromised.” The negotiator told Crocker that, at great political risk, Suleimani had been contemplating a complete reëvaluation of the United States, saying, “Maybe it’s time to rethink our relationship with the Americans.” The Axis of Evil speech brought the meetings to an end. Reformers inside the government, who had advocated a rapprochement with the United States, were put on the defensive. Recalling that time, Crocker shook his head. “We were just that close,” he said. “One word in one speech changed history.”

Imagine the kind of damage that Trump's twitter is causing that we'll only find out about 10 years later
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:38 pm

tbf mate iran has been poking the bear with a stick for a while now so to speak.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:42 pm

A rocket fell near the US embassy in Baghdad hours after mourners chanted "death to America" over the killing of Iran's top general in an airstrike.

There were no casualties after the rocket fell near the embassy compound in the Iraqi capital's green zone, police sources told Reuters.

Meanwhile, two Katyusha rockets have fallen near Iraq's Balad air base, which houses US forces. Security sources said there were no casualties.
Chants of: "No, no, America" and "death to America, death to Israel" were heard, as well as: "America is the Great Satan."

what the fuck does it have to do with israel :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:43 pm

Just read that this morning BC. Fantastic journalism.

Suleimani was a colossal figure. Single handedly stopped Assad from unleashing chemical attacks all over Syria. Nearly achieved some sort of middle ground with the USA if it wasn't for Bush. Iran would have seen the attack on Taliban and later Iraq as their own gain but USA failed to capitalise. Things would have been different in the middle east.

Honestly these type of stories is what you see in films or books.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:04 pm

A replacement for Iran's top general has been announced after his predecessor was killed in a targeted US airstrike.

Esmail Ghaani, 62, has taken over from Major General Qassem Soleimani, after he was killed along with nine others when the US hit his motorcade just outside Baghdad's international airport on Friday morning.

The new commander of Iran's elite Quds Force, part of the 125,000-strong Revolutionary Guard, was Maj Gen Soleimani's deputy and will now answer only to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

banter if trump takes out this guy as well Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Looks like it has begun.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:22 pm

Pedram wrote:

Looks like it has begun.
they didnt hit anything then. sounds like a warning shot Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:24 pm

Death to America IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:05 pm

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge," Trump wrote in a series of tweets. "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level and important to Iran and the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

Really does seem like he wants a war
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:22 pm

He's going to hit cultural sites? isn't that a war crime per Geneva conventions? Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:56 pm

Seriously, who talks like this? Is this really coming from the president of the United States?! He sounds more like an angry, unstable kid on Call of Duty rofl

0% diplomacy. 0% class. 100% bullying. 100% cowardice.

I don't seem him flexing his nuclear muscles on Russia. It's easier to bully weaker countries I guess.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next