Vibe
Freeza
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
14 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:43 pm

The comments from Van Gundy and others from ESPN I've seen on Twitter means I'm never going to watch this game.

It's not worth the damage to my mental health.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:24 pm

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but JVG has always been an annoying prick.

Name a worse announcing duo than JVG and Mark Jackson. I know it's a popular take, but it's like they're pissed off they have a game to announce instead of just chatting shit the entire game.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:35 pm

JVG yeah but apparently he wasn't the only one, i heard lots of bullshit.

I'm not putting myself through that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The comments from Van Gundy and others from ESPN I've seen on Twitter means I'm never going to watch this game.

It's not worth the damage to my mental health.

There was a stretch of about 15 minutes where he was ranting without commenting on any of the game.

Do a fucking podcast if you want to listen to yourself talk, my guy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:53 pm

Yeah they didn't do much commentating Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:21 am

What is going on with Carmelo, in the, first couple of games he looked clumsy and slow and I was certain this wasn't gonna work out, but prime Melo suddenly.

Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:09 am

Vibe wrote:What is going on with Carmelo, in the, first couple of games he looked clumsy and slow and I was certain this wasn't gonna work out, but prime Melo suddenly.

He hadn't played for a full year
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:51 am

Imagine if Bron and AD played like the Clippers’ stars did tonight rofl

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:00 am

Can’t wait to see what Giannis and AD will do together on the Lakers
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:59 am

Melo played the Bulls twice, that's what happened x)
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:25 pm

In fairness to Melo, he's being allowed to do what he's good at, Houston and OKC never really did.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:23 am

https://streamable.com/0a3nn

What was he thinking? rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:51 am

Does Harden care about anything other than MVP?

Like seriously. Your team is leading by 50 and you’re still playing just to get stats for the trophy?

This is why he’s always spent in playoffs. Same with Westbrook really.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:02 am

Freeza wrote:Does Harden care about anything other than MVP?

Like seriously. Your team is leading by 50 and you’re still playing just to get stats for the trophy?

This is why he’s always spent in playoffs. Same with Westbrook really.

That is what you have to say after that performance? He would have played the entire game (and he physically can) if he cared that much about his stats, could've broken some records.

He's probably bitter that he has been snubbed the MVP a couple of times but there's no doubt that he wants a ring more.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:40 am

Yeeeeeah, trash talking a player on a 60-point night is a yikes, lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Nah Freeza is right, look at the mentality difference between him and Giannis.

Giannis had 26 points in 19 minutes and sat the rest of the game when it became obvious he wasn't needed as it was blowout.

Meanwhile Harden is devastated when he doesn't break his career high, dude cares more about individual accolades than team ones.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:32 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:https://streamable.com/0a3nn

What was he thinking? rofl

lmao it was overtime, lad was tired, so he was just like fuck it lemme dribble this game out
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:dude cares more about individual accolades than team ones.

that's a dumb assertion to make, how could you ever know that?

what's wrong with wanting to play more minutes to knock off a few records, records are a nice thing and it gives players an extra motivation.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah Freeza is right, look at the mentality difference between him and Giannis.

Giannis had 26 points in 19 minutes and sat the rest of the game when it became obvious he wasn't needed as it was blowout.

Meanwhile Harden is devastated when he doesn't break his career high, dude cares more about individual accolades than team ones.

Devastated rofl

“There’s only one goal. Every year, one goal. I do what I do on the court for us to win. That’s it. Now it’s time to accomplish something together that we haven’t accomplished before. If Russ got it going and has one of those games that we’ve all seen before, guess what I’m going to do? Sit back and watch the show. And vice versa.”
Sure sounds like he cares more about individual records...

It doesn’t even matter, no matter what Harden does in the season he will not win MVP again. He’s 5th in the MVP ladder, behind even Kemba Walker lmao.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah Freeza is right, look at the mentality difference between him and Giannis.

What's wrong with wanting to play when you're having a great game?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:05 pm

I'm referring to his reaction when he was told he was 2 of his career high, his actions speak much louder than words ever could.

It's blatantly obvious he cares more about MVPs, scoring titles than NBA championships.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Art Morte wrote:

Nothing. If you didn’t have a history of wrecking your body each year because you carry your team too much every season because you want to get high stats so you can win the MVP.

I honestly don’t believe Harden doesn’t care about individual stuff first and foremost. Every action he’s taken for a long time shows that’s what he wants.

I’d honestly be annoyed as a Rockets fan that he never ever rests during games. It will badly at some point when you don’t. Just like it did with Kobe, and I still haven’t forgiven him for running himself into the ground under D’Antoni. Even though we needed him to do that for the playoffs.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm referring to his reaction when he was told he was 2 of his career high, his actions speak much louder than words ever could.

It's blatantly obvious he cares more about MVPs, scoring titles than NBA championships.

His reaction was funny, not meant to be seen as devastating lmao. The fact that you don’t recognize that, means that you don’t know Harden even on a surface level let alone whether he cares about MVPs more (which is absolutely ridiculous).

You haters can’t point at the inefficiency this time so have to resort to imagining things because it was the most efficient 60+ point game of all time. 88% true shooting.

Wew.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:15 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Nothing. If you didn’t have a history of wrecking your body each year because you carry your team too much every season because you want to get high stats so you can win the MVP.

I honestly don’t believe Harden doesn’t care about individual stuff first and foremost. Every action he’s taken for a long time shows that’s what he wants.

I’d honestly be annoyed as a Rockets fan that he never ever rests during games. It will badly at some point when you don’t. Just like it did with Kobe, and I still haven’t forgiven him for running himself into the ground under D’Antoni. Even though we needed him to do that for the playoffs.

Not worried about his playoff performances, he averaged 30+ against GS last year with similar minutes in the regular season. So long as the rest do their jobs, he’ll be golden.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:16 pm

I don't know why sports fans are so oblivious to what's obviously in front of them.

We saw it with Emery, Arsenal fans were convinced he'd be good despite the fact everyone with history of him told you who he was.

Harden has shown a history of prioritising individual awards over team success yet people still don't see it.

People are who they are and very rarely change too drastically, but for some reason Sports fans are incredibly slow to accepting reality.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't know why sports fans are so oblivious to what's obviously in front of them.

We saw it with Emery, Arsenal fans were convinced he'd be good despite the fact everyone with history of him told you who he was.

Harden has shown a history of prioritising individual awards over team success yet people still don't see it.

People are who they are and very rarely change too drastically, but for some reason Sports fans are incredibly slow to accepting reality.

If it makes you feel better, you can believe whatever you want but what you are saying has no logical reasoning. Harden has repeatedly shown how much he wants that ring because it will mean so much for his (and Houston’s) legacy. Just because he hasn’t moved to a better team yet doesn’t mean he doesn’t want it.

It’s crazy that we are talking about his mentality after a historic game like that. But I shouldn’t be surprised really knowing how hated he is.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next