Vibe
Freeza
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
14 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Vibe wrote:How are the Pelicans so bad

No bench and there's a reason why this is Jrue's 7th season in New Orleans.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yet he's responsible for his only good season numbers wise lmao.

Can't believe you got me here defending Gentry's bum ass.

He had the exact same stats as his last Lakers season except 3 more points for NE and a little bit worse at everything else there.

And that was under Luke fucking Walton. Who he even played defense under, something Gentry had never been able to coach.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Art Morte wrote:

No bench is an interesting criticism lol.

I could name at least 8 things worse than the bench lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

No bench is an interesting criticism lol.

I could name at least 8 things worse than the bench lol.

Why is it interesting? Your bench is shit.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:01 am

Not really, i mean atm everything is shite but most of the season it hasn't been.

There's multiple things which is significantly worse.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:05 am

because people overrated their potential too much at the beginning of the season Laughing

There's a reason Lonzo has been called somewhat of a bust in relation to his draft hype. He can't really carry a team, he is a good player dont get me wrong. He can get you a good pass and can be active on defense, but people were hyping that he was going to be what Luca Doncic is now - without the high-scoring.

Jrue is a nice player, but that's about it.

Josh Hart - lol

Brandon Ingram - has developed into a very efficient all-round player so far this season, but doesn't have the X-factor to carry a team

Zion??? We will wait and see, but i don't think he will just come and make them a winning team all of a sudden
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:12 am

People were never hyping Lonzo to be what Luka Doncic is now lol, even without the high scoring Laughing

His best case was always Jason Kidd. And his passing and defense was there from the start. Problem with Lonzo is that he'll only work in the perfect situation for him. Catch and shoot people around him and running and gunning all game.

He was never hyped as what Luka is (P&R playmaker). He was always supposed to be a fastbreak point guard who could run constantly. And he hasn't lived up to that quite yet. But Point Guards are often late bloomers. So I still have hope.

Zion is an all time talent and thing will turn around once he's back though. I believe that much.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:51 am

People talking about us without barely watching us at all is incredibly cringe, the takes are so bad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:22 am

Pelicans stink, and they're always gunna stink, there's no bad take there
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:30 pm

Jokic is a dumpster fire on defense, my lord. Murray too.

Dinwiddie just ended their whole careers. Looked like he could score whenever he wanted to.

On the offensive end, Jokic is too passive, Murray has the BBIQ of an autistic 4 year old, and the rest of the team takes bad shot after bad shot.

I think I must have just watched them at their worst, because if that game is any indication of how good Denver actually is, they're not doing anything in the West this year
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:32 am

Why didnt we put this hustle in the other 3 quarters ffs
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:47 am

Anthony Davis is something else
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:51 am

Our big 3 combining for 98 points Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:42 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:14-15 shots per game plus free throws and Zion's ppg could start with a 2.

Am I crazy thinking that the Suns could be decent? Rubio, Booker, Oubre, Saric, Ayton doesn't sound bad to me.

Three of those are useless. Also leaving off Lakers invalidates every single other thing on your list. And injuries isn’t an excuse since the most injury prone players in the league are on your 1st seed.

What can I say, apart from LJ and AD your team is full of shit players who don't compliment each other. You didn't make the playoffs last season and while AD is a monster, you're going to have the same problems as last season.

Good stuff
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:53 pm

He wasn't all that wrong about the sun's though. Can give him that. They're almost .500 and that's without Ayton
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:57 pm

CBarca wrote:He wasn't all that wrong about the sun's though. Can give him that. They're almost .500 and that's without Ayton

Two games from 12th. Doubt they’ll make it at all. Ayton is not a winning player with his Kuzma-level defense
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:40 pm

I'm still not that impressed by the Lakers, actually hmm Although I did badly underestimate how much they would benefit from having three elite rim protectors. Last season the Lakers' defense was the 9th worst in the NBA, this season it's the 5th best. Still think their depth is shocking, though.

Edit: Freeza, do you feel you're good to go on a playoff run?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Always liked the Raps, but these dudes are making me love them.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Art Morte wrote:I'm still not that impressed by the Lakers, actually hmm Although I did badly underestimate how much they would benefit from having three elite rim protectors. Last season the Lakers' defense was the 9th worst in the NBA, this season it's the 5th best. Still think their depth is shocking, though.

Edit: Freeza, do you feel you're good to go on a playoff run?

I feel confident we'll win this year, if LeBron and AD stay healthy. Or at least, if they're healthy come playoff. Can't really see anyone stopping them.

We're 21-3 while basically being on auto-pilot most games. They haven't played hard at all until the fourth quarter where they're clearly the best team in the league, especially defensively.

Also really like our 8-9 man rotation. Caruso, aside from the memes, is an incredible role player and probably should be in contention for a defensive team.

He's like +20 in net rating all the time despite not offering much scoring.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:30 am

I really don't know what JaVale offers as a basketball player
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:35 am

Bucks are better, sorry bud Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:43 am

CBarca wrote:Bucks are better, sorry bud Proud

They're more focused for sure. This Lakers team always plays down to the level of the competition until they need to win. It's f'ing annoying.

They were leading by 24 while they gave a shit for 8 minutes, and then just started turning it over and giving free lay ups.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:23 am

Are the Pelicans always this bad or what?

They're terrible. We're beating them by 22 with 6 mins to go in the 2nd quarter, and that's without Giannis. Khris, Bledsoe and Brook have all gotten 6+ mins of rest too, they haven't played this whole time. DJ Wilson was out there Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 am

Having Ja in my fantasy team has made me watch some Grizzlies games and my word... love this guy's energy. However I worry about injuries every time I see him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:34 am

Also my Rockets need Harden to get 55 points to get past Cleveland. Disgusted.

Then people wonder why he plays so much in the regular season...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:12 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Also my Rockets need Harden to get 55 points to get past Cleveland. Disgusted.

Then people wonder why he plays so much in the regular season...

They were leading by 40 when we said that.

And it just further proves the point. Rockets need him to win, so why don’t rest him when he’s not needed in a game.

Also really loved his game yesterday. Good to see him not trying to go for fouls to start plays every time and actually just go for the bucket.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next