rincon
Kaladin
Glory
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
38 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 17, 2019 4:30 pm

So considering that Dany has completely lost her mind and is being paranoic about everyone, I find it hard it to believe that someone can get near enough to kill her. Especially Jon Snow, who she considers a threat now and a traitor. In fact, the first thing Dany should do considering her state of mind is to arrest and then kill both Jon and Tyrion. Then send a message to Sansa that she should come and swear fealty, if not outright kill her for treason as well.

I guess Arya could do it but then she‘ll get to kill another antagonist in the story. Boring as fuck.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 pm

Tyrion is definitely in trouble after freeing Jamie. If he dies....

At this point it's set in stone Daenerys will die. Too obvious. But who ends up in at the iron throne? Won't be jon since he is wildlings bound.

Sansa? Bran? Gendry?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 17, 2019 11:21 pm

Larger than life scene. Powerhouse characters and actors. Incredible dialogues.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by taylorcole Fri May 17, 2019 11:44 pm

Do you need a passport, driver's license, or any other document? We produce real and genuin looking documents. Fast and guaranteed. Contact us via whatsapp +1 516-847-4851 or email qualityfakedocs at iname dot com
taylorcole
taylorcole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 17, 2019 11:48 pm

taylorcole wrote:Do you need a passport, driver's license, or any other document? We produce real and genuin looking documents. Fast and guaranteed. Contact us via whatsapp +1 516-847-4851 or email qualityfakedocs at iname dot com

Nah mate i'm pretty much all set but thanks for asking

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 17, 2019 11:49 pm

taylorcole wrote:Do you need a passport, driver's license, or any other document? We produce real and genuin looking documents. Fast and guaranteed. Contact us via whatsapp +1 516-847-4851 or email qualityfakedocs at iname dot com

one passport please

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat May 18, 2019 8:47 am

The more I think about the Jaime ending the more I'm ok with it.

He did redeem himself by keeping his oath, leaving Kings Landing and going north to fight the Night King army.

But ultimately went back to Cersei which goes to show that not all endings are happy fairytail endings with is a common recurrence in GOT. Cersei was someone he shared a special bond with, and just like in real life, sometimes no matter what happens that person just has a hold on you that you can't let go.

I actually think they did a really good job humanizing Cersei at the end. I mean she still deserved to die but you could see all she wanted in the end was to live with her baby.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat May 18, 2019 9:46 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Z

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 18, 2019 10:32 am

I found an interesting article on AS talking about the GoT cast and their favorite football teams, so in case you're interested, here it is:

1. Kit Harington: Manchester United
Spoiler:

2. Ian Glen and Conleth Hill: Manchester United
Spoiler:

3. Nicolaj-Coster Waldau: Leeds United
Spoiler:

4. Alfie Allen: Arsenal
Spoiler:

5. Sean Bean: Sheffield United
Spoiler:

6. Joe Dempsie: Nottingham Forest
Spoiler:

7. Natalie Dormer: Chelsea
Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 18, 2019 10:35 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 60659461_10156606826657734_5796663728707469312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fdac52-1
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 18, 2019 10:36 am

Here's two more:

8. John Bradley: Manchester United
Spoiler:

9. Iwan Rheon: Manchester United
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 18, 2019 2:04 pm

silver wrote:I actually think they did a really good job humanizing Cersei at the end. I mean she still deserved to die but you could see all she wanted in the end was to live with her baby.

I still have no idea if she was ever pregnant or by whom. Wish they made her look slightly bigger at the end and settled that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Doubt she would lie to Jamie right at the end. But her stopping alcohol and then starting again. Either the writers kinda forgot or maybe they just left it for us to decide.

Any of you think we will see Essos again in the finale? or it being mentioned? Iron islands? Howland reed? Edmure? Jaqen? Vale?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Well it's possible people in Westeros are not aware that wine causes birth problems, but you would figure with the time that must pass between all these troops movements if she got pregnant by Jaime before he left for winterfell she would've given birth by the time he's back.

Howland Reed is not even mentioned in the show, no chance and anyone that expected him to show up in the final season was deluded. Same for Edmure and Jaqen. Iron Islands has some chance (or did they write off Yara's character?)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 18, 2019 4:58 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Well it's possible people in Westeros are not aware that wine causes birth problems, but you would figure with the time that must pass between all these troops movements if she got pregnant by Jaime before he left for winterfell she would've given birth by the time he's back.

Howland Reed is not even mentioned in the show, no chance and anyone that expected him to show up in the final season was deluded. Same for Edmure and Jaqen. Iron Islands has some chance (or did they write off Yara's character?)

They showed us how Tyrion figured Cersei was pregnant when she stopped drinking wine so you would assume she knew it's bad for pregnancy. But yea, a lot of time must have passed between that and the last few episodes. I suppose in the end it really didn't matter. Entire thing was irrelevant.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 18, 2019 5:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Larger than life scene. Powerhouse characters and actors. Incredible dialogues.

Elite scene
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 19, 2019 6:57 pm

It's ending tonight, damn, I'll miss this show dearly and all the discussions that came with it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 19, 2019 7:03 pm

I will miss everything pre-S8, we had a good run, can't believe its been 8 years
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 19, 2019 8:22 pm

I thought I'd be emotional as hell at this moment but I'm apathetic. Even in my most pessimistic state I did not expect them to screw up the season this badly.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 19, 2019 11:20 pm

Whatever it has become...it is still an all time great show. Going to miss it and everything it gave us.

Never seen a show being discussed as much as this. It used to be such a low-key show mostly watched by the fantasy fanatics. Then it became one of the most mainstream show of modern times.

9 Long years guys. Was just starting college when it aired and watched it because BC was hyping it like a madman on here. Watched the first few episodes on my PSP ffs.

And here we are.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon May 20, 2019 6:49 am

Of all the season they could've messed up it had to be the final one.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 20, 2019 6:59 am

In terms of the season itself, the ending is about as sensible as one can make it. But it was still quite bad but the emotion of knowing there won't be another GoT episode is rather saddening. I would seriously miss this series and the good that came from it totally outweigh the bad. One of the best series ever created and personally the best series I ever watched.

DnD could keep drinking to be honest.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 20, 2019 9:08 am

What a damn mess this season was and that ending...

Still I‘ll miss this show, one of the greatest I‘ve ever seen.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 20, 2019 11:04 am

Takes some skill to turn the greatest show ever into a badly written, gore infested medieval sitcom in its last season. Terrible episode. How is that even possible to mess up this much after several seasons of strong build up. Unreal.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 20, 2019 11:17 am

It was never the greatest show ever lol.

It was the most popular great show. More of an achievement and communal experience if anything.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon May 20, 2019 11:33 am

That last episode sucked...

Will expand more when my fury dies down.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next