RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iftikhar
Robespierre
54 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Unique Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:29 pm

BusterLfc wrote:I wonder where Brandt will go and will he even leave this summer, Bayern maybe? hmm
would like to see liverpool go for brandt and weigl tbh.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Glory Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:57 am

Firenze wrote:does Fekir still have speed or is he slow as shit after his injuries? I rate him but not in Ole's setup

thought Werner would be legit tbh

want a new CM this summer, a new LW/LF a new CB (after selling Bailly and Jones, one to partner Lindelof) and a mid tier RB/LB to rotate

Madrid aren't getting De Gea. You got Thibuuuuuuu, be satisfied with it.

Yea. Although we cant sell Jones anymore cos somehow he has landed himself in a new long term contract Mad I would keep Bailly. Still hope for him to turn it around.

In
Alderwilder- 30 (Need a leader. Koulibally will cost a bomb)

Matt Doherty-30 (Underrated af, Need a ready made replacement for Ashley young. Dalot can develop as the 2nd choice)

Neves – 60-70 (Not been in top form lately, but I would still fancy him, looks to have the right mentality too, which is very important cos we have been signing so many softies lately, ala Darmian, Fred, Mkhitaryan)

Sancho- 90-100 (This one is tough, he may very well flop, he is playing in a weaker than before Bundi league at present, has to be said, but sometimes, we got to just take that punt I reckon. Could very well develop into the next Hazard, seeing his style of play )

Sancho I believe only if we get CL. Otherwise, go for someone like Lozano from PSV.

Out
Valencia- free
Sanchez- free
Mata- 20
Darmian-15
Rojo-15

Last edited by Glory on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:40 am

Werner is not an elite level talent, don't care if Bayern get him or Liverpool do. He's just not.

In the Bundesliga as far as strikers go, Jovic is the real deal. And he's not super expensive, Frankfurt will let him go for something like 60m.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Alberto Moreno looks primed for a free transfer in the summer upon the expiration of his contract, with Lazio said to be close to sealing a deal.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/03/alberto-moreno-set-for-serie-a-move-on-free-transfer/

free at last cheers this guy is the worst defender i have ever seen and im not even joking.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Despite an impressive spell at Juventus, Paulo Dybala is being tipped by Italian outlet Tutto Mercarto to leave the club in the summer - with Liverpool said to be front of the queue to sign him.

In a report, it is claimed the Reds want to usurp fellow suitors Real Madrid to sign the Argentine forward and seal an agreement within "a matter of weeks".
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Manchester United and PSG will go head to head in the race to sign Douglas Costa from Juventus, according to French outlet Le10Sport. The Brazilian winger would reportedly be available for around £30m.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Manchester United and Chelsea have been alerted to re-enter the race to sign PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot after his potential move to Barcelona was put into jeopardy, according to The Sun.

Rabiot, 23, has been frozen out at PSG after turning down a new deal, but his move to the Nou Camp is also reportedly off due to increasing financial demands, with the Premier League duo now ready to swoop.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:10 pm

GRIEZMANN'S OLD TRAFFORD CHANCE

Following on from reports in the Spanish press yesterday, now both the Express and the Manchester Evening News report Antoine Griezmann could be on his way to Manchester United this summer.

The Atletico Madrid forward is reportedly unsettled in Spain and wants to leave the club - but long-term suitors Barcelona have cooled their interest.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:11 pm

BARCELONA SET COUTINHO VALUATION

Manchester United will need £85m to sign Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona, according to Calciomercato.

The Brazilian has been linked with leaving the Catalan giants less than two years after his arrival from Liverpool.

United have been mentioned as a possible destination but the 26-year-old will not come cheap.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has confirmed that the club will be involved in a summer spending spree as they look to refresh their squad.

The Bavarians were knocked out of the Champions League at the last-16 stage by Liverpool, producing a disappointing performance on home soil in the second leg.

And Hoeness says the club are in the process of "rejuvenating our team" and that it's the "biggest investment programme Bayern has ever had".

Ufff

Sounds like Frenzy has some competition. Transfer trophy could be heading to Munich this summer..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:37 pm

Man City are close to wrapping up a deal to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez, ESPN reports.

It is claimed that Pep Guardiola has identified the 24-year-old as a long-term successor to Fernandinho after losing out on Frenkie de Jong to Barcelona.

Barca had also been keeping tabs on Saul, but have allegedly pulled out of the race to sign him after hearing City had made firm steps to push through a deal.

Looks like Atletico are about to be dismantled

Saul to City, Hernandez to Bayern, Griezmann to Barca and maybe more to come.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:38 pm

Nico Pepe and Lucas Hernandez 80M each
Bayern back in the business
what was their transfer record before these?i think nearly half that amount
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Paul Pogba says playing for Real Madrid under returning manager Zinedine Zidane would be a "dream for anyone". Like I've always said, Real Madrid is a dream for anyone. It's one of the biggest clubs in the world," Pogba said in France's pre-Moldova press conference. There is also [Zinedine] Zidane as a coach and it's a dream for anybody who likes football.

"For now, I'm at Manchester. We don't know what the future holds. I'm at Manchester and I'm happy."
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Sina wrote:Nico Pepe and Lucas Hernandez 80M each

Who ? Never heard of him, i didn't really follow french football since L'Equipe became agressive with paywalls and anti-adblocks. But then, not even on this forum i read about him.

Is he a legit talent ? Or the classic Ligue 1 fraud ? On wikipedia i see 70 games 32 goals, not bad
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:58 pm

so the jogmeister is off to madrid @frenzy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Warrior wrote:

Who ? Never heard of him, i didn't really follow french football since L'Equipe became agressive with paywalls and anti-adblocks. But then, not even on this forum i read about him.

Is he a legit talent ? Or the classic Ligue 1 fraud ? On wikipedia i see 70 games 32 goals, not bad

he has been getting better each season
this is his first top class season but he is now ready made option to step it up and play for a big club
Pace/Movement/Shooting technique  and can turn provider and play his team mate in as well
from what i have seen his defensive/off the ball work is fine as well considering he is his team's talisman

wanted him at Arsenal....
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Unique wrote:BARCELONA SET COUTINHO VALUATION

Manchester United will need £85m to sign Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona, according to Calciomercato.

The Brazilian has been linked with leaving the Catalan giants less than two years after his arrival from Liverpool.

United have been mentioned as a possible destination but the 26-year-old will not come cheap.

Wtf is this bullshit?
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:55 pm

LoveSlug wrote:
Unique wrote:BARCELONA SET COUTINHO VALUATION

Wtf is this bullshit?
i bet he wished he never left liverpool now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:55 pm

S wrote:
Man City are close to wrapping up a deal to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez, ESPN reports.

It is claimed that Pep Guardiola has identified the 24-year-old as a long-term successor to Fernandinho after losing out on Frenkie de Jong to Barcelona.

Barca had also been keeping tabs on Saul, but have allegedly pulled out of the race to sign him after hearing City had made firm steps to push through a deal.

Looks like Atletico are about to be dismantled

Saul to City, Hernandez to Bayern, Griezmann to Barca and maybe more to come.
Saul has a 150 mil release clause, City aint paying that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:14 am

Warrior wrote:

What exactly is "the classic Ligue 1 fraud "? if there is one league that has made a habit out of exporting fraudulent attacking players in recent years, it's Serie A.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:22 am

Which ones ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:54 am

Warrior wrote:Which ones ?

Naming the ones who actually succeeded elsewhere is much more difficult. ( Salah, Felipe Anderson, and maybe Vazquez? )  

NT players who flopped/disappointed abroad: Immobile, Zaza, Osvaldo, Cerci, El Shaarawy. Players who didn't live up to the hype: Muriel, Lamela, Jovetic, Keita Baldé...

In the same period, Ligue 1 had significantly more successful exports to the top leagues: Aubameyang, Tolisso, Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Lacazette, Ben Yedder, Dembele, Martial, Coman, Haller, Payet, Pléa...

If recent history is any indicator, Pépé is more likely to succeed than Chiesa and the other Scrubuccis that are constantly being hyped here. :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 am

Stretching definitions there. Classic Ligue 1 frauds are classic for a reason.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:01 am

There is no exportation of young talents from Italy, or very few. The players you named were already frauds in Serie A when they left.

Except for Lamela.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:07 am

Immobile was a fraud in Italy? he was destroying Serie A just before he left and went back to destroying it the moment he returned. hmm Keita Baldé was highly rated too before signing with Monaco. Same for Osvaldo who was coming off two strong seasons with Roma and was starting for Italy.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:48 am

Immobidone destroys nobody, he needs 17 shots to score one goal. Last season he was carried by Luis and Sergej.
About Osvaldo... well he was always decent at best, rated for his looks and attitude but nobody would place big hopes in him. One good season at Roma, nothing at Juve, nothing at Inter.

Anyways what is this debate ? All i ask is informations about Nicolas Pepe, a player i didn't know about. Is it a legit talent like Dembelé or a fraud who benefits from being french in this golden era like Lemar ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next