RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iftikhar
Robespierre
54 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Immobidone destroys nobody, he needs 17 shots to score one goal. Last season he was carried by Luis and Sergej.
About Osvaldo... well he was always decent at best, rated for his looks and attitude but nobody would place big hopes in him. One good season at Roma, nothing at Juve, nothing at Inter.

Anyways what is this debate ? All i ask is informations about Nicolas Pepe, a player i didn't know about. Is it a legit talent like Dembelé or a fraud who benefits from being french in this golden era like Lemar ?

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Luca Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:07 pm

farfan wrote:Immobile was a fraud in Italy? he was destroying Serie A just before he left and went back to destroying it the moment he returned. hmm Keita Baldé was highly rated too before signing with Monaco. Same for Osvaldo who was coming off two strong seasons with Roma and was starting for Italy.

Good Italian players don’t typically leave Italy. Verratti is the only one that stands out that’s made his career abroad. Unfortunately, the level of the league corresponds with the quality of the national team/players.

As for your examples, sure, some of them were rated but on a season or two/potential. That’s more indicative of why they failed than the league itself. Just a whole lot of hype.

Of that list, only Immobile had a resurgence and Lazio is firmly his level.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:20 pm

Immobile even in his highest scoring season i was calling a fraud, you dont succeed with a name like that

SES career went downhill when he started doing cocaine in Milan

Zaza, Cerci and Osvaldo lol, they weren’t even rated.

Serie A: Pogba, Alisson, Torreira, Cavani, Pastore, Silva, Salah, Marquinhos, Sanchez, etc

Ligue 1: Kindogbia, Imbula, Mvila, Ben Arfa, Thauvin, Digne, Origi, Boufal, Pavard, Marvin Martin, N’Koudou, Batshuayi, Lemina, Guerreiro, Abdennour, Ocampos, Traore, Lemar, Djilobodji, Aurier, Sissoko, Orban, Sakho, Riviere, Cabella, etc
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:42 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Ligue 1: Kindogbia, Imbula, Mvila, Ben Arfa, Thauvin, Digne, Origi, Boufal, Pavard, Marvin Martin, N’Koudou, Batshuayi, Lemina, Guerreiro, Abdennour, Ocampos, Traore, Lemar, Djilobodji, Aurier, Sissoko, Orban, Sakho, Riviere, Cabella, etc

The only legitimate "exposed" frauds in that list are Cabella, Mvila, and Imbula hmm The rest were either complete nobodies that nobody rated ( Djilobodji, Riviere, N'Koudou, Orban, Ocampos, Lemina), players who showed some promising signs and can still make it ( Aurier, Bats, Lemar, Pavard, Digne), and players who performed at or near expectations and have experienced success in top leagues ( Ben Arfa, Sakho, Sissoko, Kondogbia, Guerreiro..)
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:29 pm

Sina wrote:
Warrior wrote:
Sina wrote:Nico Pepe and Lucas Hernandez 80M each
Bayern back in the business
what was their transfer record before these?i think nearly half that amount

Who ? Never heard of him, i didn't really follow french football since L'Equipe became agressive with paywalls and anti-adblocks. But then, not even on this forum i read about him.

Is he a legit talent ? Or the classic Ligue 1 fraud ? On wikipedia i see 70 games 32 goals, not bad

he has been getting better each season
this is his first top class season but he is now ready made option to step it up and play for a big club
Pace/Movement/Shooting technique  and can turn provider and play his team mate in as well
from what i have seen his defensive/off the ball work is fine as well considering he is his team's talisman

wanted him at Arsenal....

Thanks for your reply didn't see it at first

I was at garage this morning so i had enough time to watch 3 long highlights videos. Seems legit, he's certainly a Youtube graduate. As you said his pace, anticipation, shooting precision is fine, seems a nightmare for Ligue 1 full backs. He could improve his shot power tho.

But what impressed me the most is the dribbling ability, it's hard to knock the ball of his feets and he switch direction in 1 second. Problem with those dribblers is it's hard to evaluate what they're really worth until they play for a big club in a top league.

If i'm not wrong Bayern will have 4 wingers at disposal to replace Robben/Ribery. Coman, Davies, Gnabry, and Pepe. It's not bad but they are young, it was a risky choice to skip a generation.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Replacing Ribery and Robben with Coman and Gnabry is like scaling down from Wagyu to chuck meat in a hole in the wall restaurant.

Youth or not they simply are not very good.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:23 pm

Glad you spared my boy Davies Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:00 pm

Coman is too injury prone, Gnabry is too poor, we can forget about those two right here right now.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:40 pm

From Robbery to Pepevies it is, then Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:42 pm

Would you take Douglas back ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:43 pm

Nope. No refunds, sorry.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:57 pm

No problems. Some PL side will take him for an inflated price.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Replacing Ribery and Robben with Coman and Gnabry is like scaling down from Wagyu to chuck meat in a hole in the wall restaurant.

Youth or not they simply are not very good.

Phenomenal analogy!!!!

And I'd say that Gnabry is a bit better than Coman, but it is true that neither will be good enough for a team that will be competing in the latter stages of the CL.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:34 pm

Warrior wrote:No problems. Some PL side will take him for an inflated price.

Read somewhere that his valuation is only 30m. Hopefully a PL CL bubble team will want him for 45-50.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:43 am

Give Phil Jones 120k a week and insult one of your most important players with 100k offer. Just Fk off Woodword. No wonder we find ourselves in such dire straits as compared to other big clubs right now. One of the worst run clubs in Europe, we are. The sheer dumbness of this decision on so many levels, now we have to overpay on 2 midfield players this summer, not just one. And we will be losing a big character from the dressing room only to be left with phony instagram bitches.  :facepalm:

Although its perfectly all right what Ander's doing from his point of view, having mistreated, having sidelined undeserved for the last 4 years, having offered lesser money than 40 year old Ahsley Young, I am done with him too, if PSG is the club he has selected.

And the fans who are eager to see the back of him, wanting to sign yet another fancy ass mercenary will be in for a rude awakening when the said signing refuses to work his ass off to cover for the2 lazy bums we have got in mf.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:17 pm

Jose Luis Sanchez: Varane has told he club he would like to leave this summer

We know United are big fans and we're ready to spend 100 millions las summer. Varane is about to be the most expensive CB ever.

How will Madrid replace him, we met with Koulibaly last week. If both players move they will be the biggest deals for a CB
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:10 pm

Koulibaly is black though
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Bayern Munich have signed Atletico Madrid full-back Lucas Hernandez for a club-record £68m (€80m).

The 23-year-old, who won the World Cup with France last summer, will join the German club on July 1 on a five-year deal running through to June 2022.

Hernandez broke through the youth ranks at Atletico in 2014 and went on to collect 67 appearances for the La Liga club, as well as 15 caps for his country.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:56 pm

You're a whole week late mate

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41930-summer-2019-confirmed-transfers-and-contracts#1937727

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:36 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:You're a whole week late mate

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41930-summer-2019-confirmed-transfers-and-contracts#1937727

you make me sound like a promiscuous 19yo girl ffs. but i saw it for the first time on ssn today. anyway are you happy with this.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:27 am

I'm a bit perplexed as to our priorities, since we've been needing investment in attack for years but now we're smashing our transfer record for a player on the 2 positions where we arguably don't need an upgrade (CB and LB).

But I think the player will be a very good reinforcement and stacking up top players is always a good idea.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:49 pm

I've read Boateng and/or Hummels might leave ? Why ?

I'd take one at Juve
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:48 pm

Boateng wanted to leave already last summer and would have left had not PSG messed up the deal.

Both have been 60% terrible this season, and basically also last season.
On top of their game, which they reach now and then these days, they of course both are absolute world class and better than anyone we could possibly sign.
Hummels at his best is like a top 5 CB in history, but he's too seldom at his best.
Boateng has looked like he couldn't be arsed for 2 years now, even if I'd still pick him over any Süle, Hernandez, Varane, or van Dijk. Or Chiellini.

But they both had so many absolute stinkers in recent time that if they leave, it's ok.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:54 pm

What are their yearly salaries? Juve seems like a likely destination for them imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Guess they both get around 15m
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Hummels at his best is like a top 5 CB in history
History of men named Hummels I assume or is this another "9 months ago, you were the best team in the world" type of comment?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next