RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iftikhar
Robespierre
54 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by rincon Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:19 am

Rumours about Cutrone leaving Milan for more playing time

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:32 am

Not a chance, CorSera knows nothing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:13 pm

De Gea believes his contribution to #mufc over the last few years warrants a similar wage to Alexis Sánchez. He is holding out for a deal worth around £480,000 a week and wants to stay at the club #mulive [telegraph]

Tbf he is only 5 goals behind Sanchez

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 pm

lmaooo

I agree though, pay the man
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:28 am

By that logic, Utd would have to pay every single player 500k per week
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:20 am

How Alphonso Davies is doing so far ? You think he'll leave on loan next year or remain at Bayern ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:44 am

Not gotten a meaningful appearance yet

no idea what's going to happen

have more hope for him than I have in Gnabry and Coman
because I haven't seen him yet, obviously
hope dies last

safe to say Kovac is not going to be good for his development, as under Kovac we're always fearing to lose the game until the last minute, as we're never safe or in control. So Kovac never dares to sub in youngsters.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:38 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:24 pm

https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-agree-terms-over-marcelo-transfer-55669

Marcelo to Juve
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:35 pm

He's 31, 12 mil, wtf
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:38 pm

I don't think Juve would pay Marcelo 12 mil/year. But, I can see Marcelo moving to Turin and play alongside Ronaldo again. However, I believe the transfer activity of Juventus depends a lot on what they'll do against Atleti and the faith of Allegri whom many talk about as if it could be his last season with the Bianconeri.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Seems pretty pointless from Juve's side IMO.

They have two really good fullbacks, they don't need to do anything there.

Their issues is their piss poor midfield and MAYBE retooling their front line.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Fullbacks were actually a big problem recently. I’ve watched every single game of Juve this year and Sandro’s form dropped while Allegri somehow chose De Sciglio for some key games even when Cancelo was fit and the obvious option. Cancelo may not be the greatest defender, but he has an impressive offensive impact and Juve relies a lot on their fullbacks, not only their midfield. But, with Sandro in bad shape and De Sciglio in poor form, they have big problems when building up, especially against top opposition.

The whole team is not at its best at the moment, but if you look closely, most of the problems come from the fullbacks. They lost lots of balls, they failed to defend properly some times, missed passes etc. It’s the main problem. If they solve that, they solve most of the problems from the midfield, because Matuidi and others won’t have to cover for the mistakes of the lateral players and they will actually have the opportunity to focus again on building up and keeping possession.

It’s not a surprise that Juve looked better whe Spinazzolla was on the pitch in the past months. If Sandro comes back to form, which is very probable and Allegri understands that De Sciglio is incredibly limited, many issues will be solved. But, getting Marcelo wouldn’t do any damage, only good things can come from that if the deal is done for the right money. Marcelo is great and I truly believe he would fit Juve.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:28 pm

Cancelo has been poor since the injury but that will pass. He has the class. Alex is the one that we can improve on, after that horrible season last year he puts in the most average displays now. Midfield is still much, MUCH, more of a problem to fix.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Well, against Atletico for example, the fullbacks were the biggest problem imo. I watched very carefully and most of the balls stopped at them when trying to create. Most of them. CBs were making lateral passes and then the two full backs were complicating things or losing all the balls and not because they didn’t have support of the midfield, but because of individual errors.

The whole creation process was interrupted there. Saying that the midfield is much much a bigger problem isn’t quite accurate and I’d say they tend to go more hand in hand rather than as separate problems.

Can should obviously be used for more offensive purposes and the formation should probably be more often with Rugani, Bonucci and Chiellini at the back, not with 4 defenders which means De Sciglio will be there. Approaching big games with fragile fullbacks is more costly than with not very well organized midfield. Bernardeschi should try more from distance and Pjanic as well, but overall the team isn’t doing that bad tbh. It’s just a few bad games and they’ll get over this poor period.

But, to stay on topic. I still think Marcelo would be a good addition for Juventus.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:53 am

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Fullbacks were actually a big problem recently. I’ve watched every single game of Juve this year and Sandro’s form dropped while Allegri somehow chose De Sciglio for some key games even when Cancelo was fit and the obvious option. Cancelo may not be the greatest defender, but he has an impressive offensive impact and Juve relies a lot on their fullbacks, not only their midfield. But, with Sandro in bad shape and De Sciglio in poor form, they have big problems when building up, especially against top opposition.

The whole team is not at its best at the moment, but if you look closely, most of the problems come from the fullbacks. They lost lots of balls, they failed to defend properly some times, missed passes etc. It’s the main problem. If they solve that, they solve most of the problems from the midfield, because Matuidi and others won’t have to cover for the mistakes of the lateral players and they will actually have the opportunity to focus again on building up and keeping possession.

It’s not a surprise that Juve looked better whe Spinazzolla was on the pitch in the past months. If Sandro comes back to form, which is very probable and Allegri understands that De Sciglio is incredibly limited, many issues will be solved. But, getting Marcelo wouldn’t do any damage, only good things can come from that if the deal is done for the right money. Marcelo is great and I truly believe he would fit Juve.

Sandro is not as good as a passer as Cancelo, he's also one footed and he's not allowed to push up as often as Cancelo, which basically makes Matuidi his only dialogue partner. Earlier in the season, he was pushing more often so he was closer to Ronaldo. Spinazzola is actually a winger, he's more comfortable on the ball than Sandro, but he's not used to defend in a back four. At Atalanta he played in a back five as a wing back, so he tends to position himself wider than he should.

On the other side, Allegri preferred De Sciglio because he has a reputation for being a better defender than Cancelo.

The problem with Marcelo is that he will be 32 at this time next season and 12 million is a lot. Also, for how many years? I doubt he has more than two good years in him.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:02 am

Agreed with Spinazzola not being the obvious choice in a formation with 4 at the back and with what you said about Sandro.

And regarding De Sciglio, I can understand that reasoning, but the fact that De Sciglio's presence didn't really help much and proved to be rather harmful in the bigger picture of Juve's football display lately, in Allegri's position I'd consider playing Cancelo in all the big games if he's available, in the appropriate formation, which to me would be a 3-5-2.

Use De Sciglio for rotation, but not at Wanda Metropolitano, lol.

And yes, that is a very good question about Marcelo. Is it really worth it apart from the tactical/football side of the things on short term? Not so sure. But, like I said before, I can't imagine Juve paying 12 mil a year to Marcelo. I can imagine bringing him for much much less.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:15 am

If we need an overhaul Bayern need a facelift

Can't wait for them to drop 100mil on the welsh express. Perez ffs get it done. We can take Coman
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:30 am

You wanna sign a player that is injured 6 months per year?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 2 Empty 19/20 summer transfer window.

Post by Unique Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:01 am

Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt has talked up a move to Liverpool by admitting a transfer to Jurgen Klopp's side 'could happen'.

The 19-year-old is expected to be one of the most in-demand players during the upcoming transfer window following his sublime performances for Ajax.

De Ligt, who is valued at £60 million by the Dutch club, has been linked with several top European clubs including Barcelona, Manchester City and Liverpool.

De Ligt has played alongside Virgil van Dijk for Netherlands national side and the centre-back has suggested he would welcome the chance to continue that partnership at club level.

‘Virgil is a player who has experience in the top leagues,’ De Ligt told Omnisport.

‘Of course you want to learn from him.

‘It’s very useful to play next to him in the Dutch team.

‘It could happen [joining Liverpool]. He plays for Liverpool. A nice club.

‘But I’m not focused on this. I focus on Ajax. And then I will see where I will end up.’
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 am

Liverpool have asked RB Leipzig to be kept informed regarding Timo Werner, as the situation surrounding the Germany striker’s future continues to get messy.

Werner, 23, has angered his current club by agreeing terms over a deal with Bayern Munich - despite no talks between the two clubs.

The striker’s agent, Karlheinz Förster, has negotiated a deal with the Bundesliga champions, with Werner seemingly deciding that his future is best served at the Allianz Arena.

Werner’s contract expires with RBL in 2020, but they have no intention of allowing him to run down his deal and depart on a free in 16 months time.

And they are angry that Werner’s camp have made the apparent decision to force a move this summer.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:49 am

Don't we already have a transfer thread in GS???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:53 am

iftikhar wrote:Don't we already have a transfer thread in GS???

Yes lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:39 am

i think the other thread was for the winter transfer window just gone so with only a few games left before the end of the season we will see more and more storys about summer transfers so i made this thread.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:09 pm

Very hot breaking news: Hazard will be a Madrid player this summer
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Unique wrote:i think the other thread was for the winter transfer window just gone so with only a few games left before the end of the season we will see more and more storys about summer transfers so i made this thread.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41880p25-the-official-summer-transfer-rumours-and-news-2019

Nope, lock this pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next