Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:44 pm

Zubac is nothing until he gets a run of games to prove he is something. I'm not talking like 10 games. I need a bigger sample size. I'm not saying he doesn't have the potential to be good, I'm just saying that as of right now, he's nothing. Nobody knows what he is. It's not an insult, it's just the word I'm using to describe Zubac statistically.

You're right on Kuzma, I was being hard on him. I don't like him though. He's the type of player who is talented on offense but not talented enough to get away with the kind of defense he brings IMO.

Agree to disagree on Ingram. If I'm NO, I say no thanks to Ingram. He's just not a winning player to me or someone I see being a pillar on a contending team. If I'm giving away Davis, I need that.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:49 pm

Lol, that's the deal?

Hope Mavs have included their first round draft picks for the next three years or something, that is a fleecing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:48 pm

CBarca wrote:Lol, that's the deal?

Hope Mavs have included their first round draft picks for the next three years or something, that is a fleecing

Two apparently, no word on the projections though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:17 pm

Knicks rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:50 am

CBarca wrote:Lol, that's the deal?

You can’t trade 1st rounders consecutive years anymore.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 am

Knicks got hustled imo, for how many years they intend to rebuild ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:16 am

Warrior wrote:Knicks got hustled imo, for how many years they intend to rebuild ?

0 years. They're planning to get KD and Kyrie in free agency and getting a high draft pick, possibly Zion or Ja Morant.

Not sure if it'll happen. But it's what they're doing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:16 am

This shit is extra:

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:42 am

LeBron is back Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:08 am

The last 10 games Ingram has really looked like something has clicked for him.

After that KP trade I'm thinking we're bidding too much tbh. Rather stay put atm. If Pelicans would rather want Tatum and Rozier than this entire team fine by me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:49 am

We don't want it because it's a bunch of mediocre players lol.

The reason Boston is appealing because Tatum has star potential as a no 1 option as he proved in the playoffs.

Also their picks are substantially better, besides Ainge has made it clear nobody is off the table except Kyrie. They ain't offering just Tatum and Rozier lol.

The reality is if you drafted Tatum or Fox instead of Ball a deal would probably get done.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:42 pm

Porzingis trade stops looking great for the Mavs if he becomes unrestricted free agent in summer 2020.

Freeza wrote:This shit is extra:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1090820505446350848
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:05 pm

Freeza wrote:
Warrior wrote:Knicks got hustled imo, for how many years they intend to rebuild ?

0 years. They're planning to get KD and Kyrie in free agency and getting a high draft pick, possibly Zion or Ja Morant.

Not sure if it'll happen. But it's what they're doing.

And they really stand a chance at that ? Wtf

I was under impression that Knicks are a disappointing franchise since many years. Maybe they just count on the fact they represent New York, biggest city in USA.

Also they're gonna trade Kanter, so their only C will be #26. He defends well but offensively very meh from what i saw.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:28 pm

They're a terribly run franchise, yet New York will always be New York.
If they do manage to convince KD and Kyrie with a well thought out plan and course of action moving forward, they will of course become contenders. However, too much can happen in the NBA for them to put all their eggs in that basket.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am

DLo making the all stars Proud

Don’t what the *bleep* Middleton is doing there tbh.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:08 am

Winter is Coming wrote:DLo making the all stars Proud

Don’t what the *bleep* Middleton is doing there tbh.

Unreal disrespect tbh, 2nd best player on the best team record wise.

There's no argument against him, he's been a lock for months.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:32 am

Middleton more deserving than Klay tbh :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:44 am

Art Morte wrote:Middleton more deserving than Klay tbh :coffee:

Agreed, Klay got in purely on rep tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:43 am

East should have less spots realistically

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:24 am

AD’s father said he’d never want his son to play for Celtic’s after what they did to IT. They treat players like assets and show no loyalty.

Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:51 am

Meaningless, no son does what their father wants professionally lol.

AD is a grown man and will make his own decisions, not to mention i wouldn't be surprised if Rich Paul made the quotes up tbh.

I'm beginning to hate that *bleep* in the same way football fans hate Raiola or Mendes.

I think this IT stuff hilarious anyway, any team in the same situation does exactly the same thing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Meaningless, no son does what their father wants professionally lol.

AD is a grown man and will make his own decisions, not to mention i wouldn't be surprised if Rich Paul made the quotes up tbh.

I'm beginning to hate that *bleep* in the same way football fans hate Raiola or Mendes.

I think this IT stuff hilarious anyway, any team in the same situation does exactly the same thing.

AD has literally said almost the same quote. So don't try to spin it like that.

Also Rich Paul didn't make AD do this lol. He obviously picked Rich Paul because he wanted this. Not the other way around.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:10 pm

There's plenty credible sources around the league saying players in general won't play for Celtic's because of how they treat players. It's not a ridiculous claim to have at all.

Hell. Kyrie is 100% leaving anyways. They'll end up with Tatum, Hayward and Brown basically. And those picks will never amount to anything.

Makes me estatic. Can't wait for the flat earther to reunite with Bron.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:14 pm

I can't remember a better clap back than this one tbh Laughing

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:15 pm

Can't wait for you to get nothing just like with PG and Kawhi.

Bron will go his entire career as the only superstar to never win with the Lakers, which is fitting considering he's only there to further his post NBA career.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Can't wait for you to get nothing just like with PG and Kawhi.

Bron will go his entire career as the only superstar to never win with the Lakers, which is fitting considering he's only there to further his post NBA career.

Laughing Sure

Not surprised you've got no clue who the hell Elgin Baylor is. But keep on.

Only there to focus on his post NBA career lol. Yeah that's the difference between Lakers and team like Pelicans. I'm sure if Pelicans had a film industry LeBron would be happy playing in front of 500 people in the Smoothie King center.

And no matter what happens we either get AD or keep Ingram and have a max slot in the summer. I'm not mad at all. I'm happy to have owners who actually give a shit about our team unlike half of the other teams in the league.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next