Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Clippers tbh, there's no better way to shut up the haters than to win a championship in LA with the ugly sister while LeBron is in LA with the Lakers.

Whole thing writes itself, he won't get anymore credit in any other situation than he would there.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Of course, what your missing is that the GREAT BLUE and GOLD will still be alive and well with Steph, Klay, DeMarcus and Draymond, and will continue to win the Chip.

I also do wish we move on from Iggy as our "sixth man" with the more cap space that KD will leave us with. Mans getting old.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:24 pm

DeMarcus lol, Kerr has already said he's not staying as they can't afford to pay him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:18 pm

Draymond Green suspended without pay for tonight's game

Who would've thought the person to bring down the Warriors was part of their foundation ffs Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:04 am

Hopefully this Durant vs Green thing flares up again this season, the only reason to be at all interested in the Warriors' regular season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:03 am

Imagine being so petty and immature that after making a mistake during a crucial moment in a game, you get called out for that mistake and you don't respond by defending yourself but calling out that person's future free agency

We all know Draymond is a dick but wtf
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:18 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:DeMarcus lol, Kerr has already said he's not staying as they can't afford to pay him.

Why bother sign him then ? Only a 1 year contract ? Wtf
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:16 am

Warrior wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:DeMarcus lol, Kerr has already said he's not staying as they can't afford to pay him.

Why bother sign him then ? Only a 1 year contract ? Wtf

He’s getting a free ring to rehab
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:20 am

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/13/kevin-durant-mom-wanda-loves-lebron-james-magic-johnson/

I hope Mom got some pull.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:17 pm

I just don't see it, if the argument is wants to leave because he doesn't get any credit etc how does he expect to get that with LeBron lol?

Just doesn't add up, if he goes to Lakers all it means is Durant is full of shit lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I just don't see it, if the argument is wants to leave because he doesn't get any credit etc how does he expect to get that with LeBron lol?

Just doesn't add up, if he goes to Lakers all it means is Durant is full of shit lol.

If he goes on Lakers and shows up as the best player on a team with LeBron, just like he did with Curry in GSW.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Very compelling argument tbh

Leave the most dominant team in the modern era to play with one of the best players of all time

Say what you want about my man KD but he loves a good underdog story, and nothing says underdog like playing with the Warriors and then potentially teaming up with LABron

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:43 pm

No matter what you say. If KD leaves GSW and wins 2-3 rings for Lakers history will treat him historically great.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I just don't see it, if the argument is wants to leave because he doesn't get any credit etc how does he expect to get that with LeBron lol?

If he goes on Lakers and shows up as the best player on a team with LeBron, just like he did with Curry in GSW.

Yeah but that scenario is exactly why he wants to leave lol, he'll never get the credit with LeBron.

The scenario is literally no different unless he's full of shit like i said which i do concede is very possible lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Yeah but that scenario is exactly why he wants to leave lol, he'll never get the credit with LeBron.

The scenario is literally no different unless he's full of shit like i said which i do concede is very possible lol.

Isn’t his problem that he doesn’t get enough credit for GSW’s win?

If he leaves and wins no matter where he goes he can show he’s the difference.

If he goes to the Knicks or Clippers he’s just retarded because he’ll never win there and ultimately lose the feud.

LeBron will also decline soon.

Hell I understand KD to an extent. The amount of people who think Curry is better than him bothers me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Yeah and he'll never get the credit while LeBron is still able to put up his current numbers tbh.

For this scenario makes sense he needs

A. Join a team where he's undeniably the best player

B. He's not jumping on a bandwagon

Problem with Golden State is they already won a championship and Steph was a 2x MVP.

Problem with the Lakers, the large majority of people still would say LeBron is better so he still won't get the credit.

You don't have to join a bum team, hell you can join Philly or Boston if you want and he still gets what he desires.

But with LeBron i don't see it, btw if LeBron didn't go there and you signed PG or something. Lakers would absolutely fit this scenario.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah and he'll never get the credit while LeBron is still able to put up his current numbers tbh.

For this scenario makes sense he needs

A. Join a team where he's undeniably the best player

B. He's not jumping on a bandwagon

Problem with Golden State is they already won a championship and Steph was a 2x MVP.

Problem with the Lakers, the large majority of people still would say LeBron is better so he still won't get the credit.

You don't have to join a bum team, hell you can join Philly or Boston if you want and he still gets what he desires.

But with LeBron i don't see it, btw if LeBron didn't go there and you signed PG or something. Lakers would absolutely fit this scenario.

Yeah I can see the PG point.

Still don’t see a situation in the entire league where he can sign outright and still be surrounded with the talent to win.

There really isn’t many good situations for him outside 76ers letting Butler go
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Oh i undoubtedly agree, he'd have to join a team which isn't obvious as currently constructed.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:16 pm

I believe he'll join the Lakers, not only for basketball reasons but to stay in California. (The Clippers are simply not as sexy a choice.)
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Freeza wrote:No matter what you say. If KD leaves GSW and wins 2-3 rings for Lakers history will treat him historically great.

I think history will already treat him as such. Whether he wins 2-3 more with GSW or the Lakers. He’s one of the best scorers ever and he has a fantastic resume as it is and people will still talk about him joining GSW, as we talk about Jordan’s retirements or LeBron’s decision

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:30 pm

To be clear i wouldn't be surprised if he went there, i just don't think they particularly fit the supposed things Durant apparently wants and why he might leave Golden State.

Like i said he could be full of shit and go there anyway it wouldn't surprise me i just don't think it makes much sense if we take his supposed reasons as fact.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:33 pm

Really great article

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25265622/why-anthony-davis-new-orleans-pelicans-more-confident-ever-nba?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Arnovitz is great.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Warriors locker room has turned on Draymond it seems like.

About time.

Absolutely insufferable piece of shit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Would love it if they break up tbh, right now it feels like there's such little difference between a 2 seed and a 10th seed in the West.

Combine that with the top of the East finally looking good and you have a wildly competitive league.

Golden State are the only ones who throws it all out of whack.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:08 pm

It’s like Kobe and Shaq all over again

Except Draymond is Smush Parker compared to them talent wise.

Great dynasties fall from within

Feel like something can finally happen this year if this continues. Hope Draymond keeps being like this.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:21 pm

lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next