Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:45 am

Raptors absolutely destroyed Jazz, sliced their defense like a hot knife through butter all night long. I notice the same strengths as Blazers which are a strong bench and great team chemistry.

Jazz couldn't help themselves, i was expecting more after i saw that great match vs Warriors, the one lost on the buzzer.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:34 am

Fraudicans put in their place by the mighty Thunder
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 am

Just watched the Bulls vs the Knicks double overtime highlights, what a sweet win. Lavine with 41 points and the game-winning free-throw Proud

East is looking very tight after the Raps and maybe the Bucks.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:27 pm

We have a tough west coast trip coming up, including the nuggets on the second night of a back to back. Bucks will be put in their place imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:07 am

Still can’t believe we haven’t fired some of Luke’s assistants at least. The guy hired only his college friends when joining. Absolutely ridiculous to hire because of that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:19 am

This Duke team is going to win every single game barring any injury.

Ridiculous how talented those 3 guys are. And that they're all on the same team is unfair.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:05 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Celtic10

Yikes
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:18 pm

Honestly just makes me more scared of them. They're sticking in games with tough opponents and getting quality wins...with their offense being dysfunctional rn

They'll get it together by playoff time. They'll be a scary team.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:29 pm

I think their young core is much overrated tbh. We’re seeing now how weak the east actually was last year.

Jaylen Brown gets so much love, but he’s not given a shit about defense all season and shoots 37/29/60. He doesn’t have a handle and can’t pass.

Tatum is fine but the crowning is him as a superstar is ridiculous right now. He’s shooting 40/32/89 and somehow our young players are overrated despite every single one has played better this year.

Feel like Rozier should get more playing time as he was their best player last playoffs. Maybe get them a trade partner to get them an actual SG or something.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:38 pm

Apparently Rozier is attracting trade interest. I don't know is any such trade realistically going to make Boston stronger, though. But I wouldn't be worried if I was a Celtics fan. They have all the time in the world to get their act together for the playoffs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:42 pm

If I were them I’d try my hardest to offload Hayward
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:47 pm

I don't know, they're not going to get great value for him right now, with him looking worse than pre-injury. Might as well hold on to him and hope he gets back to his old level.

Boston have done well to build this team, it would be silly to start giving up on it just because their offense isn't clicking at the beginning of the season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:58 pm

This is all too kneejerk

It's 1/8 through the season, we know nothing beyond the warriors will win the championship and the wizards have finally become shit
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:08 pm

In NCAA the canadian R.J Barrett established a record of points for a first match in career with Duke.

Hope kings draft him so he can play with Bagley the third, also a Duke alumni and quite a promising player already.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:14 am

Warrior wrote:In NCAA the canadian R.J Barrett established a record of points for a first match in career with Duke.

Hope kings draft him so he can play with Bagley the third, also a Duke alumni and quite a promising player already.

Both Zion and RJ broke the record, set by Bagley last year.

This will go down as the greatest team of all time imo. Can see them going undefeated.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 am

Jokic played 25 minutes without a FGA until shooting the last shot and ending 0 for 1
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:35 am

Freeza wrote:Jokic played 25 minutes without a FGA until shooting the last shot and ending 0 for 1

All these beta bigs smh, utter disgrace tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:47 am

KAT just dunked on Javale and instead of running back he taunted him which lead to an easy layup.

Great stuff
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:49 am

Such a punchable dude. God damn rofl

Lookin like Quasimodo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:06 am

Rondo really doesn't want to score...

Just passed it to Chandler with 1 sec remaining on the clock.
Refused to shoot a layup and turned it over again.

Too late to change him now, but it's sad to see how good he'd be if he wasn't an assist-whore.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:33 am

Josh Hart 1st half = 9 minutes

Also had 12 points on 4 for 4

Luke Walton isn't at fault apparently. Idiot still let's Kuzma guard centers out here.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:11 am

Much as I like rondo replaced him with Rubio and I'm happier for it (in fantasy). His assist numbers are incredible and the dude is also a stealing machine.

Of course, he is also shooting at like at a .2 maybe .3 clip lmao. Dude cannot shoot
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:16 am

CBarca wrote:Much as I like rondo replaced him with Rubio and I'm happier for it (in fantasy). His assist numbers are incredible and the dude is also a stealing machine.

Of course, he is also shooting at like at a .2 maybe .3 clip lmao. Dude cannot shoot

He can shoot. The problem is his willingness.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:47 am

Luke Walton really running switching out there when Rose is red hot...

You have our three best perimeter defenders on the bench, while you have Rondo in? Also, you let Rondo control the offense when LeBron and Brandon Ingram are playing.

Masterclass in stupidity we're seeing here.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:54 am

Lucky win. Did everything to lose that one.

Luke Walton somehow thinks Hart is a better perimeter defender than Lonzo... Hart is one of our worst ffs.

Only acceptable reason is an injury.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:17 am

Freeza wrote:
Warrior wrote:In NCAA the canadian R.J Barrett established a record of points for a first match in career with Duke.

Both Zion and RJ broke the record, set by Bagley last year.

This will go down as the greatest team of all time imo. Can see them going undefeated.

I don't watch college basketball, but I've been hearing the hype and I just don't get why people would react like that after just one game Laughing
How many games are there in an NCAA season? I bet they won't go unbeaten.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next