Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:14 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I've tried explaining this before but that's very rare, more often than not late first round picks are more likely to barely play or out of the league than legit rotation players.

Because the Lakers did well doesn't really negate that reality.

I think there’s a pretty high chance you’ll get something useful. Just look at the 2015 draft as an example. There’s like 3-4 players that were missed on outside of the lottery. Any role player for that amount is good.

Draft picks, and draft picks in general are very much needed for a team to be competitive for a title. You don’t win a title paying role players $10m+. It just doesn’t happen. You have to find them on the cheap.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:26 am

Jaylen Brown has really had a down year. Was never high on him in general, but he's looked really suspect.

Also MAGAHayward still looks injured. Hope he can come back. But hard to return to his ooping days after an injury like that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:12 am

refs taking away two legit McGee blocks

thanks
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:01 am

Mole please look at that Josh Hart foul on Murray with 55 seconds left Laughing

The fact they can't review that shit is pissing me off. And of course it cost us another win.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:10 am

The Butler offer does not come as a surprise to most Houston fans.

The Rockets owner has pretty much admitted in recent interviews that he‘s interested competing in the 2018-2020 timetable and does not want to pay luxury tax after that. So the thinking is to win in that timetable while Harden and Paul are in their prime. If they don‘t manage to win in that time then the future‘s *bleep* for the organizaton Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:39 am

Lonzo locked Jokic down on defense

What a player
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:30 am

Freeza wrote:Mole please look at that Josh Hart foul on Murray with 55 seconds left Laughing

The fact they can't review that shit is pissing me off. And of course it cost us another win.

Tbf I only argued this with you against Houston, I didn't watch this game or San Antonio to comment.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Lonzo stepback three...IS GOOOOD!

What a player :bow:

Freeza out here eatin
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Mole please look at that Josh Hart foul on Murray with 55 seconds left Laughing

Tbf I only argued this with you against Houston, I didn't watch this game or San Antonio to comment.

It was more to see how much the refs hate Josh Hart. I’ve never seen player get so few calls his way.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:08 pm

CBarca wrote:Lonzo stepback three...IS GOOOOD!

What a player :bow:

Freeza out here eatin

He’s not just good. That boy is a next level two-way player. He was so incredible last night. He’s like a free safety. Just roaming around wreaking havoc
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Timberwolves really gonna decline that trade rofl

I'm done...

The owner has got to fire Thibs ffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Butler is almost certainly going to be a better player than any of those picks. Would make sense to accept the trade, not outrageous to decline it, either.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:04 pm

Just look at Steph's stats atm, but no only that, just the way he has been performing this whole season.
Genuine MVP leader up to this point, I know it's way too early to bring such up lol, but I just feel I need to praise my guy.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:10 pm

No one on GSW can be an MVP leader when they've got 4-5 all stars and aren't even the team with the best record. So please stop that right now.

Also no way in hell Steph will win it this year, unless GSW gets 70 wins and he gets 35ppg on like 50/50/95
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Assuming they end up with a healthy Cousins, their starting 5 is 5 All Stars -> 0% chance any single player wins MVP

It's Anthony Davis' year and were all here for it.

With an off chance for Kawhi, don't @me

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:30 pm

It's between Davis, LeBron, Giannis and Kawhi. There won't be anyone else in the MVP discussion. Toronto needs to dominate the East for Kawhi to get it. If they don't, the rest of the three with the best seed will win it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:33 pm

Freeza wrote:No one on GSW can be an MVP leader when they've got 4-5 all stars and aren't even the team with the best record. So please stop that right now.

Also no way in hell Steph will win it this year, unless GSW gets 70 wins and he gets 35ppg on like 50/50/95

65+ wins with stats of 30-35 pts average on 50/45/90 and I think he should have an honest chance.

I don't buy this' there are too many stars on GSW' bullshit. Because of the usage rate having to be shared with the other stars it makes those stats more impressive. Just need him to roar the audiences like he did few nights ago a bit more often again, and then why not.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:37 pm

El Gunner wrote:Just look at Steph's stats atm, but no only that, just the way he has been performing this whole season.
Genuine MVP leader up to this point, I know it's way too early to bring such up lol, but I just feel I need to praise my guy.

Are you watching what Davis is doing? Also unlike you we are still unbeaten.

Same applies for Kawhi and Giannis, Curry has been great but he hasn't been any better than the names I dropped.

Plus Curry has to do way more to win MVP because of who he's team mates are. For Curry to win MVP Golden State would probably need to win 70 again and he'd have to clearly be better than Durant.

Neither of which will happen imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:38 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:No one on GSW can be an MVP leader when they've got 4-5 all stars and aren't even the team with the best record. So please stop that right now.

65+ wins with stats of 30-35 pts average on 50/45/90 and I think he should have an honest chance.

I don't buy this' there are too many stars on GSW' bullshit. Because of the usage rate having to be shared with the other stars it makes those stats more impressive. Just need him to roar the audiences like he did few nights ago a bit more often again, and then why not.

Which implies, because of a lower usage rate, and several other marquee players (literal all stars), that this would not be a situation of being a 'most valuable player', which on its face implies that there is a standout player doing something even more for the team.

Steph can win, if none of the players Freeza mentioned have standout years and Steph has a statline that cannot be challenged but assuming the sample we have seen from Giannis, Kawhi, LeBron and Davis already.... it's over for the Chef, but he'll get another ring this season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:41 pm

If usage rate was taken into consideration I'd give Lonzo Ball the MVP
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:42 pm

If you were the one taking things into consideration, I'm sure you would hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Luca wrote:If you were the one taking things into consideration, I'm sure you would hmm

I've already sent in my vote.

Only player doing a legit step back 3 without traveling imo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Just look at Steph's stats atm, but no only that, just the way he has been performing this whole season.

Are you watching what Davis is doing? Also unlike you we are still unbeaten.

Same applies for Kawhi and Giannis, Curry has been great but he hasn't been any better than the names I dropped.

Plus Curry has to do way more to win MVP because of who he's team mates are. For Curry to win MVP Golden State would probably need to win 70 again and he'd have to clearly be better than Durant.

Neither of which will happen imo.

Why are you guys bringing up GSW record so far in comparison to other teams Laughing we've lost like one game on one shot, and we all know we're gunna end with the best record.

Your point on him having to be somewhat significantly more impactful than Durant is a very good point though.
We'll see.
I stand by my stats I responded with above though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Because your comparing him to players who are unbeaten lol.

Pretty simple logic to understand.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:48 pm

but can he do this? @freeza

can anyone do this *bleep*? I've never seen something like this

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Luca wrote:

but can he do this? @freeza

can anyone do this *bleep*? I've never seen something like this

He can do this hmm

Imagine them together next year Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next