Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:34 pm

I didn't really believe in Fultz but that's because in college he was playing against pos teams on a pos team that didn't even manage to make the NCAA tourney.

I like players coming out of college that did it in the best conferences and on halfway decent teams.

Guy went to a shit team to stat pad. No doubt he was really good though

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:51 pm

CBarca wrote:I didn't really believe in Fultz but that's because in college he was playing against pos teams on a pos team that didn't even manage to make the NCAA tourney.

I like players coming out of college that did it in the best conferences and on halfway decent teams.

So you didn't like Simmons hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Fultz need a miracle, doubt it'll happen. What's interesting is that the 76ers crowd seem to love him for now and the coach wants to play him in the hope he'll come good. We'll see how long it lasts.

Btw, Cleveland keep losing. Would be hilarious if they went from finalists to last-place just because James left. (Also obviously highlights what a job he did there last season).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Art Morte wrote:Fultz need a miracle, doubt it'll happen. What's interesting is that the 76ers crowd seem to love him for now and the coach wants to play him in the hope he'll come good. We'll see how long it lasts.

Btw, Cleveland keep losing. Would be hilarious if they went from finalists to last-place just because James left. (Also obviously highlights what a job he did there last season).

Well, they have the worst roster in the league probably. Kevin Love is, and has always been horribly overrated. At least they have their pick. Should probably also seek to trade Love for a protected pick.

Honestly don't know if there's a single player on Cavs I'd want on this Lakers team Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:18 pm

The thing is they built a team particularly for Lebron needs, it's why they always sucked when he went to the bench.

So it's not surprising they would continue to suck without him, one of the reasons i like what Lakers did even if the implementation wasn't quite right is they made sure they are not reliant on Lebron to do everything.

It looks great for Lebron's stats but that's about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:01 pm

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:I didn't really believe in Fultz but that's because in college he was playing against pos teams on a pos team that didn't even manage to make the NCAA tourney.

So you didn't like Simmons hmm

Simmons had more immediately apparent talent though. But no, I didn't like that part of him. Still, it was clear for a while Simmons was something else. Fultz, for me that wasn't the case. I wonder what he would have looked like if he played at Duke like Tatum did.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:08 pm

The difference between him and Simmons is that Simmons was a guaranteed 1st pick for years before college, and didn’t want to risk that playing in college.

That’s why he didn’t give a shit and still averaged 20-10-5 without giving a shit

Fultz in the other hand wasn’t a thing before college
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Lonzo and LeBron gonna make JaVale so much money this season.

He's got a 30 PER right now. Ranked 7 in all NBA of players playing significant minutes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Apparently Portis is out for several weeks due to the knee injury he got last night. That's now him, Markkanen, Dunn and Valentine sidelined. We went 3-23 last season. Looks like it's the same again.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:Apparently Portis is out for several weeks due to the knee injury he got last night. That's now him, Markkanen, Dunn and Valentine sidelined. We went 3-23 last season. Looks like it's the same again.

You should be happy.

Guarantees one of the Duke guys

Lavine - Dunn - Zion - Lauri - Wendell is one hell of a lineup potentially.

Lavine and Zion dunking would be a f'ing ridiculous sight
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:17 pm

Can't see Bulls getting that low if Lavine continues to score like this, they won't win much but it will be enough to not to get Zion.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Can't see Bulls getting that low if Lavine continues to score like this, they won't win much but it will be enough to not to get Zion.

Considering the different odds this year (http://www.tankathon.com/pick_odds) Anywhere in the bottom 5-6 has a huge chance to get the first. I'm sure they're gonna be there.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Oh forgot about that, yeah scratch that lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Oh forgot about that, yeah scratch that lol.

It's about time really. Gonna help the young players on teams like Kings and Hawks etc so much that coaches doesn't have to tank as hard as usual.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Kings don't even have their pick this year lol, probably why they are trying so hard.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Kings don't even have their pick this year lol, probably why they are trying so hard.

Lol of course they don't.
F'ing hell Laughing

Imagine losing out on one the Duke boys because of their idiocy. They really need a legit wing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Wings are overrated till we lose :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Watching some of Steph highlights and good God some of the Wizard's defending was horrendous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wings are overrated till we lose :coffee:

Well our wings are point guards anyway, so I agree hmm

Lance Stephenson >>>

Had 12/4/6 in a 9 minute stretch yesterday Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Don't you have LeBron and Ingram though lol.

Our biggest wing is like 6"4 smh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't you have LeBron and Ingram though lol.

Our biggest wing is like 6"4 smh.

Ingram and LeBron are both best as point guards.

Though LeBron is best at anything offensively. He's played a lot off ball so far. And it shouldn't surprise anyone he might be the best slasher in the league.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Nah I mean they still huge though lol, when I say no wings I imagine people are below 6"7.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah I mean they still huge though lol, when I say no wings I imagine people are below 6"7.

Ah, sure. Our shortest guys playing right now are KCP and Josh Hart at 6'5. Rondo is the only guy below that. All our players are wing size except JaVale Laughing

Btw.. Think I'm going to kick myself in the nuts if I have to listen to MVP discussions anymore. It's been f'ing 4 games rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:12 pm

As long as it stops people talking about AD getting traded I'm good lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As long as it stops people talking about AD getting traded I'm good lol.

Which idiots are saying that? He's obviously coming to the Lakers in 2020
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:15 pm

Harden out for two games apparently, would be so funny if Houston don't get home court.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next