Thimmy
Unique
Robespierre
rincon
guest7
27 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 11 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:44 am

El Gunner wrote:so basically all 3 of the main Abrahamic religions started in the same geographical area, but they separated culturally and textually along the way most probably for various reasons of greed, power and "us vs them" mentality

stoopid humans being stoopid

Likely going to be heresy to most, but...

It never occurs to any of the followers that these are all revelations of the same god but through different prophets.  It's just adapted based on the time/circumstances it's delivered and builds upon the previous revelations.  That's my belief.

And btw, i have zero doubts that, unless the prophet wrote the words themselves, human interpretation made its way into the writings.  So given this, I'm not entirely sure that we accurately know what these prophets actually said.  Very likely that its all accurate... but is it 80% or 99% accurate?

So, how can you hate other people who believe in the same god but differently?  Makes no sense. Jesus said the Moses was a prophet... so there should be no hate there. Muhammed said that both Jesus and Moses were prophets... so there should be not hate there either.

Also, read this and then understand how many of these mullahs have created definitions and actions that serve them as opposed to what the prophet actually said: https://www.alislam.org/articles/why-does-quran-say-that-infidels-should-be-killed/

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 11 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by Blue Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:03 am

Practically all religion most of it deals with killing the ego, selfishness, greed, etc. Yet most prominent and influential followers have largely enlarged their egos, and obtuse obsession with the most vague and shortest messages in the book. While the most common messages and themes is ignored.

People blame religion too much, but i think the issue is the individual themselves.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:28 am

Blue wrote:Practically all religion most of it deals with killing the ego, selfishness, greed, etc. Yet most prominent and influential followers have largely enlarged their egos, and obtuse obsession with the most vague and shortest messages in the book. While the most common messages and themes is ignored.

People blame religion too much, but i think the issue is the individual themselves.

100% agreed.  The problem isn't religion but people.  I've spent a fair amount of time studying many religions (I was curious).  The way people have interpreted the writings often shocked me.  Eye-opening experience.

That's why i always tell people to study religion themselves independently.  With something so important... don't rely on other people's interpretation.  Ask questions of course because the writings are often hard.  But study for yourself!

I got into a pretty tense discussion with a Hasidic Jewish person in New York when I asked him "Where does Moses say that you should follow the drastic traditions that you do". He got very animated when I later said "It seems that these are human-fabricated requirements to me." I'm not the most diplomatic in my older age lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:57 am

Blaming religion is a standard low IQ take, and I am an atheist.

For one to see the root of the problem one has to see what causes the problems that stem from it.

Similar to calling Capitalism a problem without looking into its why its branches cause problems.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:03 am

@sports lol i've been brash like that my whole life... refused to go to church confirmation as a 10 year old... around 15 when my grandma still brought it up i basically told her, "the world is changing... people see the world in different ways". In my mid-20s my family finally accepted my ways, and look at them now... they barely go to church if its not for a funeral or wedding

@Arq, human are flawed, impure and imperfect... therefore life and all its systems are also all of that
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:53 pm

Being religious is for the naive who cannot think for themselves. Buying the spirituality as presented to you in fable books Laughing

To think in 2024 religion wars are still the hot topic is depressing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:17 pm

Warrior wrote:Being religious is for the naive who cannot think for themselves. Buying the spirituality as presented to you in fable books Laughing

To think in 2024 religion wars are still the hot topic is depressing

So true

Insane that we have more information readily available to us than any people ever in history and yet the average person is not smarter at all

I know some many people that cant be reasoned with over religion
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:21 pm

I’m not buying the Hamas excuse. Tens of thousands of women and children have died and Palestine is an occupied and colonized state. No excuses for Israel or the creation of Israel. Free Palestine. 🇵🇸 @sports
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:09 am

Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:58 pm

Meh, it's way too late at this point, the horse is already dead. In Germany in Berlin alone we had 111 cases of "group rape" (rape by more than 1 perpetrator) in 2023. So just in Berlin every 3 days one girl (average age 14 - 15) gets raped by a group of people. And you can be sure those people aren't named Hans, Malte or Dieter.

Since 2021 German statistics consider a new category "knife criminality" since this is a big thing now ever since 2015. We have 60 of those every single day in Germany now. The video of the police officer getting stabbed in the neck by an Afghan can still be found on the Internet.

A 20 year old high school graduate has been beaten to death a few days ago by a group of Syrian people.

Guess what the answer of the left government is? From today on getting the German passport has been made easier than even before (which was already a joke, being an Amazon package deliverer was basically enough, you only need to be able to provide for yourself). Instead of 8 years, it can be enough to live here for only 3 now and you can keep your other citizenship instead of needing to give it up first. Last year Germany gave out 200.000 new German passes, 60 % to Syrians. Japan handed out 600 new citizenships in the same time frame. Laughing

Germany is dead, it doesn't exist anymore at this point. Electing right wing won't change anything either, because the horse is dead. You can't take back German passports that you handed out like Lollipops and you can't remigrate millions of people that shouldn't be here in the first place. The wealthier people will be able to hide behind their gated communities and private schools for a while until eventually moving to places like Switzerland. The rest has fucked around with their voting decisions for years and are going to find out.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:17 pm

lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:03 pm

>Invade middle eastern countries, cause disaster for their population.

>The population is forced to leave the broken country to survive.

>The country that invaded and destroyed people's lives gets angry that "dirty brown people" are now flooding into their country.

>The invaders/occupiers vote for far-right fanatics who will cause even more disasters in the future with their shitty and unworkable solutions.

Can we just nuke the human race out of existence at this point. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:31 pm

Let's not make up narratives like that. Germany didn't invade Syria. Germany has sent a total of 6 Reconnaissance aircrafts against ISIS and didn't take part in any armed operations. We've hid as much as possible from our US-NATO vassal duties. We're not even equipped. If Luxembourg attacked us, we'd surrender.

Let's not act like evil Europe invaded prospering, democratic, rich Middle East, took away all their wealth so they had no choice but come to Germany, crossing 7 or 8 different borders where they were already safe and now we have to live with their imported culture of gang-rape and knife crime.

The Middle East was already a shit hole because of the people and now they are turning Europe into a shithole. A famous German journalist once said: "Those who import half of Calcutta don't help Calcutta - they become Calcutta".

I don't even blame the people who come. If I were in their situation I'd try my luck as well. Germany dishes out 563 € cash + housing (average rent nowhere below 500 € a month anywhere in Germany these days) per person. And the politicians open the gates for everyone and don't send anyone back. Why the heck would I not come? Joke's on the La La land woke politicians and their voters who made all this possible. Imagine promoting 73 different genders and importing Syrians, Africans and Afghans like no tomorrow at the same time. lol

I also have no sympathy for the Palis. The Jews were occupied with developing Quantum Mechanics more than 100 years ago, the arabs in 2024 knock their head against the ground 5 times a day, put their women in full body clothing because someone else might look at their hair and go mass suiciding at 50° Celcius during Mekka pilgrimage. No wonder one has the technological and political might to fuck over the other. That's how Darwin works in a nutshell.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:19 pm

jesus christ just say you hate them and you're racist af
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:41 pm

El Gunner wrote:jesus christ just say you hate them and you're racist af

That was my objective, baiting xenophobes/fascists into outing themselves in public is one of my part-time hobbies.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:56 pm

Dude, you can do better than that in a debate. You don't honestly believe, after over 10 years that we've posted here together, that I'm hating on people based on their "race". So why resort to such cheap rhetoric?

I wish Germany would attract all the doctors, engineers, nurses and scienticsts from Japan, South Africa, Iran, Turkey or wherever. Instead we are getting this, because "hurr durr u say bad thing about my imaginary God":

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 11 15c4e61bfd40ffc189b1f680c55d6725eb3c437f

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:07 pm

Pedram wrote:

That was my objective, baiting xenophobes/fascists into outing themselves in public is one of my part-time hobbies.

What you fail to notice is that people vote for these "far-right fanatics" only when policies fail and rational debate is shut down because 'hurr-durr racism'

These issues are real and tangible, but yeah sure its easy to fixate on the unimportant stuff.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:07 pm

futbol wrote:

Dude, you can do better than that in a debate. You don't honestly believe, after over 10 years that we've posted here together, that I'm hating on people based on their "race". So why resort to such cheap rhetoric?

I wish Germany would attract all the doctors, engineers, nurses and scienticsts from Japan, South Africa, Iran, Turkey or wherever. Instead we are getting this, because "hurr durr u say bad thing about my imaginary God":

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 11 15c4e61bfd40ffc189b1f680c55d6725eb3c437f

Why can't you just respect what other people believe in instead of insulting and belittling them?

I'm an agnostic myself, i think Islam or any other organized religion is made for retards who can't think for themselves. still i don't believe in shouting in their faces that their god is false, why? because it doesn't work. these people have been indoctrinated from the day they were born, you're not gonna convince them to drop their faith.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:17 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Pedram wrote:

What you fail to notice is that people vote for these "far-right fanatics" only when policies fail and rational debate is shut down because 'hurr-durr racism'

These issues are real and tangible, but yeah sure its easy to fixate on the unimportant stuff.

Let's cut down the bullshit ok, you and i know the issue deep down is race. the French people have spoken, they don't want more non-French in their country and honestly it's understandable. i don't begrudge them for that. every country more or less is the same, wanting to preserve their "racial purity" and not being replaced by another race.

If you poll people who voted for National Rally, i guarantee you more than 90% of them would say to you that they believe in Great Replacement theory.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:27 pm

futbol wrote:

what debate? i have no interest of debating this topic... go read your post that i replied to, it reeks of hatred/racism with the words you used
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:30 pm

btw @futbol what would Darwin say about how Europe and the White race is currently dying out?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:35 pm

@Pedram The real reason is crime rates. You have a warped view of Europe and probably read too much bs on the internet.

The problem is failure of integration policies and largely uncontrolled influx of migrants in recent years. This is obviously not the same as simply a disdain for people of color.

People's neighborhoods are becoming unsafe and they cant go out after dark. This is real people problems and some chronically online b-shit.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:48 pm

Myesyats wrote:@Pedram The real reason is crime rates. You have a warped view of Europe and probably read too much bs on the internet.

The problem is failure of integration policies and largely uncontrolled influx of migrants in recent years. This is obviously not the same as simply a disdain for people of color.

People's neighborhoods are becoming unsafe and they cant go out after dark. This is real people problems and some chronically online b-shit.

What's the solution here though, deporting people who have lived in France for three generations or more?

The National Rally gained power through pure politics of fear, gotta admit the otherization works well with a very large segment of France's population.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:48 pm

Pedram wrote:
Myesyats wrote:@Pedram The real reason is crime rates. You have a warped view of Europe and probably read too much bs on the internet.

What's the solution here though, deporting people who have lived in France for three generations or more?

The National Rally gained power through pure politics of fear, gotta admit the otherization works well with a very large segment of France's population.

I doubt Le Pen will do what she says she will anyway but that's not it. She is not talking about those that live there for generations but about illegal migrants. A vast number of them have entered France and other countries without a background check. She is walking the streets and talking to people saying those who are peaceful are not the problem.

I don't know what the policy should be specifically but definitely more strict than it is now. Stricter vetting process, more comprehensive background checks, and deportation of those who commit crime and organize themselves into gangs.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:18 pm

Idk about that, Le Pen does actually hate Arabs. But as I said before. This is the Algerians and Moroccans fault. The ones who immigrated during WWII, and recently, the ones in the 70’s and 80’s were doctors, lawyers etc. But they have fucked up families and the dad beats up the mom and the mom tells the kids “you’re smart if you can steal and game the system”, then the mom pops out 5-6 babies. Those babies then cause disproportionate crime. I hate saying this because I’m Algerian myself, but it’s the truth. What’s stopping them from getting an education and contributing to French society? Look at Jewish people, hard working, classy, successful, high iq individuals.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:33 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Pedram wrote:

I doubt Le Pen will do what she says she will anyway but that's not it. She is not talking about those that live there for generations but about illegal migrants. A vast number of them have entered France and other countries without a background check. She is walking the streets and talking to people saying those who are peaceful are not the problem.

I don't know what the policy should be specifically but definitely more strict than it is now. Stricter vetting process, more comprehensive background checks, and deportation of those who commit crime and organize themselves into gangs.

deportation sounds like the most obvious, so why don't they just do that instead of crying
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next