Chiringuito: 'Madrid should've received 3 red cards in Alaves match.'

self-criticism even in madrid media :bow:

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2024/25 - Page 18 Empty Re: La Liga 2024/25

Post by halamadrid2 Yesterday at 2:53 pm

Myesyats wrote:funny you have an agenda because your B'dor "winner" is outperformed by a toddler

La Liga 2024/25 - Page 18 Screen14
Good to know Yamal is comparable to Vini at his average self. I really don't care about any comparison right now. Vini has been below his best this season any Madrid fan will tell you that but Vini has dropped several games like Yamal's yesterday and been completely slated for them while Yamal is lauded. Reminds me of Pedri and how his every touch was hyped by Barca fans. Then again we have higher standards for our players than Barca.
Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I guess the commentator summed it up well— playing Getafe is like going to the dentist. And so it was

for me the positive is another Yamal MOTM performance, crazy how defenses are trembling before a mid-schooler
I watched nearly 80 mins pf the game and thought Yamal was quite terrible. Couldn't get past his man, created nothing and was a turnover machine. I know you guys have been starrved of good wingers but that was not a good game.
he had no-one to play off of because we had no midfield, also he needs rest because he plays 90 mins every game at 16-17yo

but to say he was 'terrible' means you have an agenda, yes he had 2 or 3 turnovers but he also hit the crossbar had another great shot saved from distance, completed several dribbles

The game itself was terrible but he was decent, MOTM was either him or kounde for me
Why do you think I have an agenda? I don't care about him or Barca. Just telling you what I saw during the game. Likewise I praise him when I think he has done well.

If you think he had a good game. By all means go ahead. I guess we'll meet you in the CL final then.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Yesterday at 3:02 pm

Not to take anything away from Hansi Flick's great start to the season but i kinda feel with all this bragging, you Cules are setting yourself up for a potential disappointment in El Classico.

Of course i wouldn't mind seeing you two eat some humble pies once in a while. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Yesterday at 3:03 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Yesterday at 3:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Just preemptive measures against Vini's diving and ref complaining;
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Yesterday at 4:10 pm

Flickball has revived the Barca universe. The team plays with purpose and guile. Can't remember the last time I was this excited to see the team play. I'm eager to see how the team takes shape when all the starters return. I would also love to see the Fernandez brothers feature at some point during this campaign. But that can wait. Smile

Myesyats wrote:

No other keeper shipped more goals in CL than Ter Stegen so really void argument here (https://x.com/centregoals/status/1836868183149662466)

That's not true.
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/0253-0e99cb9576d8-81e0528b33a7-1000--champions-league-s-top-goalkeepers-casillas-most-appearance/

For all the abuse MAtS gets, he's fared decent in the CL overall. He's amongst the top 10 keepers with most no. of cleansheets. He's also amongst the keepers with most no. of cleansheets in a season. Where he fails is the latter stages of the tournament where the team collapsed altogether. Thats not to excuse his lax keeping in these matches. He's also  never had a reliable and steady backline. Imagine playing behind the likes of Yerry Mina, Semedo and Lenglet's... Laughing

That said, I do think his time at Barca is coming to an end. Not sure if the smoker will be an upgrade. He's still welcome. But I would like the club go in for Álvaro Valles in Jan. Cool
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Yesterday at 5:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:funny you have an agenda because your B'dor "winner" is outperformed by a toddler

La Liga 2024/25 - Page 18 Screen14
Good to know Yamal is comparable to Vini at his average self. I really don't care about any comparison right now. Vini has been below his best this season any Madrid fan will tell you that but Vini has dropped several games like Yamal's yesterday and been completely slated for them while Yamal is lauded. Reminds me of Pedri and how his every touch was hyped by Barca fans. Then again we have higher standards for our players than Barca.

You are something else honestly where did I laud him? He received the official  MOTM award for that match i just stated a fact that he was indeed the best on the pitch in that particular game, do you even read what you write? a 17 year old had a couple of turnovers it’s the end of the world! Newsflash 17 year olds don’t even play at this level :facepalm:

Please respond to another manipulation that Endrick was kicking players in the nuts because he’s been abused when in fact it was completely the other way around. Madrid twitter is founded upon lies of even more  lies

I’m honestly fed up with Madrid bs
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Dude, you've got stop being offended by everything you read on the Web. You thought that Yamal deserved the MOTM and Getafe were "trembling before him". I saw anything but. Also it wasn't a couple of turnovers, felt he was turning over the ball alot and I've just looked up the stats and lo and behold he had 26 turnovers so the stats show exactly what I saw with my eyes. Would've said the same thing if you'd said that Raphina deserved the MOTM because I thought he had a carboncopy of a game.

For his age this is incredible from Yamal, absolutely but if we compare this game to how a great performance is from a winger then it's a poor game and I am not factoring in the age in that assessment.

Endrick has actually performed really well for us. His body strength and power on his shots are insane for his age. He hasn't been able to play as a N9 yet as Mbappe has played for the most part but with Mbappe injured I think he will get some more playing time there.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Yesterday at 6:02 pm

Myesyats wrote:Chiringuito: 'Madrid should've received 3 red cards in Alaves match.'

self-criticism even in madrid media :bow:
Which plays? Endrick is one, I can't think of another. Alaves didn't even receive a yellow card. The referee didn't even let our captains talk to him Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Yesterday at 6:05 pm

I expect him to stamp out the butchery like he did in the Villarreal game. Reality is going to be completely different though. We are going to get hacked left and right and even looking in the referee's direction will be an automatic yellow card
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Yesterday at 6:13 pm

À bout de souffle wrote:Flickball has revived the Barca universe. The team plays with purpose and guile. Can't remember the last time I was this excited to see the team play. I'm eager to see how the team takes shape when all the starters return. I would also love to see the Fernandez brothers feature at some point during this campaign. But that can wait. Smile

Myesyats wrote:

No other keeper shipped more goals in CL than Ter Stegen so really void argument here (https://x.com/centregoals/status/1836868183149662466)

That's not true.
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/0253-0e99cb9576d8-81e0528b33a7-1000--champions-league-s-top-goalkeepers-casillas-most-appearance/

For all the abuse MAtS gets, he's fared decent in the CL overall. He's amongst the top 10 keepers with most no. of cleansheets. He's also amongst the keepers with most no. of cleansheets in a season. Where he fails is the latter stages of the tournament where the team collapsed altogether. Thats not to excuse his lax keeping in these matches. He's also  never had a reliable and steady backline. Imagine playing behind the likes of Yerry Mina, Semedo and Lenglet's... Laughing

That said, I do think his time at Barca is coming to an end. Not sure if the smoker will be an upgrade. He's still welcome. But I would like the club go in for Álvaro Valles in Jan. Cool

Hi fellow cule... hope u post more often cos we definitely would be better having more vs these Real fans lol...

Glad to see some objectivity re Stegen... who are the Fernandez bros u mentioned?

Btw, what do u make of our run this season? Just a temp new coach bump or do u think we will be this good for the long term? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Yesterday at 9:59 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:

Hi fellow cule... hope u post more often cos we definitely would be better having more vs these Real fans lol...

Glad to see some objectivity re Stegen... who are the Fernandez bros u mentioned?

Btw, what do u make of our run this season? Just a temp new coach bump or do u think we will be this good for the long term? Very Happy

Thanks. I posted briefly some years ago and then life hap.Very Happy I do see some vets are still around (haven’t seen futbol tho).
About Fernandez’, both Toniiii (mf) and Guille (fwd)are cousins who play for the youth academy and Barca B respectively. Only 16 but highly touted within the Barca circles. Guille I hear is the more talented of the two.  Both have already represented Spain youth Intls and were part of Flick’s recent match squads.

Personally, I think Flick’s arrival at Barca hap at the most opportune time. Little remnants left of the old guard, mostly young squad with a generational talent, and with plenty of energy to expend they are more suitable to Flick’s gegenpressing. You can tell that the squad respects his managerial pedigree and there is mutual admiration. Flick's instilling discipline and purpose on and off the pitch, and this healthy atmosphere can only reap rewards going forward. Flick has also managed the squad well despite all the injuries. All things considered, Barca should do well under him for the foreseeable. After all, they have hired an actual coach this time. No more decade of charlatans.Razz

My only concern is the high defensive line which will be exploited more effectively by better teams. However, I’m hoping that the return of our starters will lead to fewer turnovers and quicker retrievals. Big Ronald’s pace will help as well.
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Yesterday at 10:51 pm

Welcome back friend, we've been needing a Barça fan who actually talks football for a while now.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18