Jugadores - primer equipo

4 posters

Go down

Jugadores - primer equipo Empty Jugadores - primer equipo

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:01 pm

I did not think it was worth creating a thread for Lubin, the new Ukranian GK we aigned, so I thoughts this general thread could also double to talk about the first team players in general outside of specific topics.

Anyway got a nice presentation today, read his speech again in Spanish with a better accent than Vinicius lol.

Inmust Say these kids being presented and reading their speech right away in Spanish is refreshing and nice to see.

He is most likely going to be a loanee by end of the preseason. Although when Courtois comes in, Keylor may choose to stay and fight for his job. Problem here is that his GK coach is gone and Zidane too...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Jugadores - primer equipo Empty Re: Jugadores - primer equipo

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:13 pm

I haven’t seen any of Lunin, but from what I have heard from reliable sources- he could be an absolute world beater. I’m glad we have a young prospect at GK, I can’t remember the last time we had a GK prospect in the academy that people were excited about. Iker? He must have been the most recent one.

Edit: just watched a scouting video, so take what you will from it (it's not everything), but from what I saw very good reflexes, and extremely confident in some of the encounters. One drawback I noticed, was that his footwork was a bit sloppy, but his reflexes made up for it.

Honestly I thought he was a bit younger too- so I thought it was really just a Castilla signing, around 17 but he's actually 19. I wonder what his expectations are for the first team. Still has plenty of time of course, I just thought he was younger.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:16 pm

I only know of him through FM and if Sports Interactive is to be believed, he is gonna be a fantastic goalie. Again, this is through a video game so please do not take it as the be all and end all of my opinion.

Still, his interview was nice. Hope he is successful here.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:34 pm

I suppose if he is good enough or at least impresses, he could end up as the backup. We may well see all three of current porteros out?

What surprises me is noone after Navas, particularly as the Courtois deal seems solid. Plus that he himself not making noise, particularly after what is now the third year he is apparently being replaced.

Given how he has performed, why wouldn’t Chelsea want Navas to replace him?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down