RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 20 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:27 pm

Hazard was never this injury prone. There is nothing suggesting those guys you mentioned wouldn't have gotten perma injured had they joined us too

He is out for 4 weeks now rofl

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 20 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:57 pm

Fennec's post has a lot of truth to it. I think Hazard is not taking good care of himself, but at the same time I do think our medical team is beyond crap.

By the way, this isn't the first time someone was doing okay and then immediately became exponentially more injury prone once they sign for Madrid. I also remember reading on Marca not too long ago that Zidane was furious with the medical team and has ordered the club to open an investigation over the striking and ever-growing number of injuries. But the issue seems to have stopped there because there has been no followup articles. So it's either BS or must have been resolved behind closed doors.

So yeah I definitely share everybody's frustration on here with Hazard, but the medical team has definitely a lot of question marks to answer.

Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : m)
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:39 pm

I saw some of our guys doing jumping leg presses during the preseason. It’s actually incredible how behind sports science is in football. You see coaches and teams that do it correctly (pep with man city, Bayern in general) and it’s no wonder those teams enjoy lots of success.

That being said there is a point where you have to be assertive, and take control of your fitness. Look at benzema; guy was fat for half a decade and he’s now by far one of the fittest guys at the club. He’s in the gym EVERY day. Ramos, Valverde, Llorente (who doesn’t play for us but still) , just guys I see posting their workouts every single day. I’m not saying you need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger, but a good work ethic goes a long way
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:57 pm

Aint laughing about dembele anymore now are you Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 20 1f618
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:09 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:We have an awful medical team. The blame lies largely on them. However it’s absolutely a work ethic problem with hazard as well, there’s no question about it. Players like messi are naturally injury prone but they watch their diet, rehab carefully etc. hazard isn’t one of those players. I got laughed off when I suggested we go after mane; salah or even Mahrez, at the very least we would have a player who plays. Hazard is finished and it’s more due to his own actions versus anything else

Messi naturally injury prone?

This is a weird thing to say considering he has been kicked probably more than any other player and yet he's never injured. Diet helps but it's not everything hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:24 pm

I recall something about Cristiano Ronaldo preferring to have his personal doctor treat him, over the one assigned to him by Real Madrid. Do you guys remember what I'm talking about?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:25 pm

Myesyats wrote:Aint laughing about dembele anymore now are you  Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 20 1f618

They both deserve laughing at. It's never been a secret that both of them lack the level of discipline that you'd expect from athletes at this level Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:39 pm

Myesyats wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:We have an awful medical team. The blame lies largely on them. However it’s absolutely a work ethic problem with hazard as well, there’s no question about it. Players like messi are naturally injury prone but they watch their diet, rehab carefully etc. hazard isn’t one of those players. I got laughed off when I suggested we go after mane; salah or even Mahrez, at the very least we would have a player who plays. Hazard is finished and it’s more due to his own actions versus anything else

Messi naturally injury prone?

This is a weird thing to say considering he has been kicked probably more than any other player and yet he's never injured. Diet helps but it's not everything hmm

Actually back then messi was getting injured a lot as a kid. He changed his diet and reduced certain foods. I firmly believe this was a big difference
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:03 am

Thimmy wrote:I recall something about Cristiano Ronaldo preferring to have his personal doctor treat him, over the one assigned to him by Real Madrid. Do you guys remember what I'm talking about?

I don't know if we're referring to the same thing here, but I still remember back in 2016 reading something about Ronaldo dropping the Real Madrid medical team after suffering a relapse to his injury.

This was back when Olmo was still the head of the medical unit.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:20 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I recall something about Cristiano Ronaldo preferring to have his personal doctor treat him, over the one assigned to him by Real Madrid. Do you guys remember what I'm talking about?

I don't know if we're referring to the same thing here, but I still remember back in 2016 reading something about Ronaldo dropping the Real Madrid medical team after suffering a relapse to his injury.

This was back when Olmo was still the head of the medical unit.

That might be it. My memory of it is so vague at this point.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:48 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:That being said there is a point where you have to be assertive, and take control of your fitness. Look at benzema; guy was fat for half a decade and he’s now by far one of the fittest guys at the club. He’s in the gym EVERY day. Ramos, Valverde, Llorente (who doesn’t play for us but still) , just guys I see posting their workouts every single day. I’m not saying you need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger, but a good work ethic goes a long way

Any images of Benzema being fat for half a decade?

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:53 pm

Varnagel wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:That being said there is a point where you have to be assertive, and take control of your fitness. Look at benzema; guy was fat for half a decade and he’s now by far one of the fittest guys at the club. He’s in the gym EVERY day. Ramos, Valverde, Llorente (who doesn’t play for us but still) , just guys I see posting their workouts every single day. I’m not saying you need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger, but a good work ethic goes a long way

Any images of Benzema being fat for half a decade?
Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 20 Cropped_irpq9HN
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:54 pm

As much as it annoys me that you're baiting Chadangel to start on another one of his hate-fueled obsessions for Higuaín that seem to linger for months and years, I've gotta applaud the timing and wittiness of that reply Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:08 pm

Hasn't Ramos also got his own medical staff. I remember reading that too
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:02 pm

About to miss his 6th straight Clasico.

Never seen a bigger fraud in my life
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:06 pm

Even owen was more useful at Madrid
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:11 am

He was never injury prone at Chelsea, despite how many fouls and tackles were committed against him. Maybe it is age and accumulation of stuff, but maybe it is Madrid medical staff.

Sad to see how his move to Madrid has turned out to be.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:53 pm

He actually has waaay outdone Bale. Bale did some really good stuff for Madrid early on. Hazard... nothing. Literally nothing.

Re his injuries. Hazard has been notorious since his days at Lille for NOT training hard and not taking care of his body in the off-season. When you get older, that catches up to you fast.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:38 am

Firenze wrote:He's a complete fraud and a few games in the WC won't change that

enjoy dropping 100m on him though Nick

un prophete
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:45 am

halamadrid2 wrote:About to miss his 6th straight Clasico.

Never seen a bigger fraud in my life

Not like it would have mattered. The man couldn't even perform vs Sheriff.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:42 pm

Hazard has discomfort in his soleus muscle and will not be available to play against Athletic Bilbao

Ridiculous how this guy isn't getting as much hate as Bale is getting despite doing feck all in his whole RM career

I've never seen as much excuses put forth for a guy as this guy. It's like a child they want to protect at all costs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:48 pm

Bale doesn't get hated just because of his injury record, injuries can be anything from bad luck to not taking care of yourself. Bale gets the hate he does because of things like the demands he insisted on to play centrally while not justifying it, all the mutterings that spew out of Barnett, and nonsense like "Wales - Golf - Madrid - in that order". Sure, there are similarities in terms of them not really taking proper care of themselves, but the hate Bale gets extends beyond just injuries

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:53 pm

Nivash wrote:Bale doesn't get hated just because of his injury record, injuries can be anything from bad luck to not taking care of yourself.
... and doping.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:45 pm

Every top player is doping. News flash. More at 10.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:32 am

Yeah but Bale's doping was the most obvious one, and directly responsible of his injury woes. More at summer '14.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:27 pm

I'm sure you have plenty of evidence to back these claims of PED-induced injuries.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next