RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 12 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Blue Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

I don't understand the comment that Mane doesn't need anything but Hazard does. Outside of Messi, is there another player who crates more out of nothing and on individual ability?

Mane plays in a great system, with great players. TAA and Robertson each bagged 12 and 11 assists. Consistently provide width and create 1 one 1 opportunities for Mane and Salah. On the other hand the opposition walks into every game into prioritizing stopping Hazard. And Marcos Alonso is the opposite of Liverpool FBs. He is either not in attack or slouches in the box attempting to poach. Only succeeding to congest the left side for the opposition.

Not to discredit Mane, i think he is excellent and played his role in CL title.

Hazard in for a big season, finally plays on a team with large collection of offensive players and a league that suits his football much more.

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 12 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Blue Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:27 pm

Hazard plays much better with a player with all around ability than a poacher. The most competent striker on the ball Chelsea had was a old man Eto'o for one year, and their combination was outstanding that season.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm

farfan wrote:It's 2019 and some people are still questioning what Hazard brings to a team. Laughing

Simply put, he's gonna ruin Spain.

Not sure whether that was a reply to me, but I didn't question at all whether Hazard 'brings something to a team'. I pointed out to Chad that by saying "as long as he gives 20 goals 15 assists pers season I'm ok" he was setting as a minimum expectation an amount of goals and assists Hazard has barely ever reached at all in his career. That's just a fact.

And btw, he's taking penalties for Chelsea, so if he doesn't take them for Real, we can just as well expect him to struggle to replicate his numbers record than to improve on it as many people expect him to do at Real.

But that doesn't mean I'm saying Hazard doesn't bring anything to the team.
Ribéry never once reached those numbers for Bayern, and he's one of the great left wingers of the last decade as well as one of the best players in Bayern history.

I have to say I'm very curious to find out whether Hazard will indeed, "ruin Spain" Laughing

He's a great transfer for Real who are in need of a star, but I suspect it won't be quite as ravaging as that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:55 pm

Its probably for me and I didn't even delve into his goals while people compare stats with Mane Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:32 am

Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:Hazard is 5x the player Mane is lol

His game is far more complete, and I'm not trying to insult Mane, who is fantastic and one of the best forwards in the league
that would imply hazard gets 5 times more goals and 5 times more assists. Go and watch some nascar Laughing

Wtf ... You go watch curling, kuz that was the worst argument I have ever heard.

Not everything is quantifiable.

Hazard is at least 5 times the player Mane is, and the whole world knows it.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:49 am

You said not everything is quantifiable but then say Hazard is 5 times the player as Mane. Love it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Mane is better off the ball and faster and a superior goal scorer.

Hazard is a better ball carrier and maybe passer.

There is no world that Hazard is 5 times better than Mane. Mane is one of the best players in the world
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:48 pm

NeganIsco wrote:
Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:Hazard is 5x the player Mane is lol

His game is far more complete, and I'm not trying to insult Mane, who is fantastic and one of the best forwards in the league
that would imply hazard gets 5 times more goals and 5 times more assists. Go and watch some nascar Laughing

Wtf ... You go watch curling, kuz that was the worst argument I have ever heard.

Not everything is quantifiable.

Hazard is at least 5 times the player Mane is, and the whole world knows it.

speed=mane
goals=mane
heading=mane
work rate=mane
tactical awareness=mane
close control=hazard
dribbling=hazard
passing=negotiable
where on gods green earth do you get hazard is 5 times better. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:38 am

Mané is the type of player you can see becoming irrelevant once Klopp's system is gone or takes its toll on the players as it did towards the end of his Dortmund tenure. Hazard is not, he is a sure thing everywhere, everytime.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:43 am

Hazard has scored more PL goals than Mane while they've both been in the league hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:57 am

I know the deal was a long time in the making, but seeing Hazard in the Madrid colours has made me sad.

Genuinely going to miss him, biggest loss since Drogba imo.

Lampard, Terry, Cech all had replacements the following season but no one replaced Drogba and no one can replace Hazard.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:00 am

futbol wrote:Mané is the type of player you can see becoming irrelevant once Klopp's system is gone or takes its toll on the players as it did towards the end of his Dortmund tenure. Hazard is not, he is a sure thing everywhere, everytime.
hazard is a dribble king that does fuck all when his team is not on top. he is a 28yo player that needs speed and quick feet to dribble into the last defender. lets see how hazard gets on before the madrid fans make him irrelevant.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:02 am

Freeza wrote:Hazard has scored more PL goals than Mane while they've both been in the league hmm
hazard has 2 more years in the epl. lets see how many goals mane gets in the next 2 years.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:02 am

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:Hazard has scored more PL goals than Mane while they've both been in the league hmm
hazard has 2 more years in the epl. lets see how many goals mane gets in the next 2 years.

I’m only counting goals since Mané joined the league.

That’s what “while they’ve both been in the league” means
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:23 am

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

Hazard is taking penalties for Chelsea

take those penalties away and you'll see he is anything but prolific

but nvm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:40 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote: hazard has 2 more years in the epl. lets see how many goals mane gets in the next 2 years.

but nvm

And? Pks aren't guaranteed goals. In any case, I take it you also looked down on Lampard's goal scoring prowess because not only was he the designated PK taker but he took most, if not all the the close ranged free kicks and always had one of the highest shot volumes in the league. I of course don't mind if you do look down btw.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:10 pm

The best player Madrid has had since Raul.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Minimum of 20/20 Goals and Assist in All Comp? (21 goals and 17 assist this season)

No more excuses of being held back in by defensive team or lack of a proper striker (Jovic) or Midfield (Modric/DMzema) support.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Freeza wrote:

but nvm

And? Pks aren't guaranteed goals. In any case, I take it you also looked down on Lampard's goal scoring prowess because not only was he the designated PK taker but he took most, if not all the the close ranged free kicks and always had one of the highest shot volumes in the league. I of course don't mind if you do look down btw.

I'm not looking down on it. Just pointing out that it is a factor in the goal numbers.
If that's ok with you.
Or would you rather not have simple facts pointed out? No? WHAT?!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

but nvm

I'm not looking down on it. Just pointing out that it is a factor in the goal numbers.
If that's ok with you.

You could make that argument against the goalscoring output of many high-profile, offensive-minded players, to be fair. God knows, Pogba has saved his blushes plenty of times when he's put a positive wrap on an otherwise jaded performance by scoring a penalty. But you seem to like him, so I guess it's fine hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Where did I say it's not fine?

Also I could point out to you a post of mine, directed at sportszy, in your Real section, where I make EXACTLY the same point regarding Pogba's goal output and his penalty taking as I did here
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

but nvm

If that's ok with you.

Not sure if it was intentional (I guess it wasn't) but you made it seem like him taking penalties somehow diminishes his goal returns. I of course, don't mind if you're looking down or diminishing as I still cannot stand Muller. I think it's fair imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:29 pm

What's fair is fair, logically speaking.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:55 am

I mean literally the only posts about Hazard on GL is him scoring at the last month to make sure people talk about the next season.

I wish him the best at Real but come on, I couldn't care less if he was Chelsea, irrelevant to us almost always.

But looking at the Real fans on twitter (not GL), they are talking about history and future right now with Hazard signing. Its crazy how one bad season can make one feel.

Regardless, they still want Mbappe and they chanted it during Hazard's unveiling so I am damn confused.

Mane is irrelevant here to this post.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:05 am

They didn't chant it during his unveiling.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:07 am

Sure?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next