RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 18 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Uncanny Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:04 am

Blue wrote:I thought eventually he would realize that he needs to change up his off the pitch habits, mainly the off season.  Still laughing this guy showed up at Real Madrid; fat and out of shape. Add continuous injuries that equals disaster.

he's 29, amazing player for chelsea, but he's another robinho/robben/sneijder for madrid

Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 18 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:14 am

Uncanny wrote:
Blue wrote:I thought eventually he would realize that he needs to change up his off the pitch habits, mainly the off season.  Still laughing this guy showed up at Real Madrid; fat and out of shape. Add continuous injuries that equals disaster.

he's 29, amazing player for chelsea, but he's another robinho/robben/sneijder for madrid

A talented bag of injuries?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:10 am

Robben is truly a freak of nature, I have never seen a player with so many injury that never slowed him down and was able to regain elite performance very quickly again and again.

That is remarkable, injuries at a point pills up and slows down a player. Across sports I have seen so many great players become a shadow of their best due to consistent injuries, when healthy they looked nothing like the great player they once were.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:52 am

https://n.sinaimg.cn/sports/transform/536/w350h186/20201031/7e3a-kcieyvz1344100.gif

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 18 1d6943fe3a94d166b06f6932a04c92b8ef466afa

Form is Temporary ... CLASS is permanent.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:35 pm

Yeah, that strike was just golden.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:05 pm

How was his performance outside of that strike?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:38 pm

I thought we looked the same lethargic way we have for the most games this season before Hazards individual moment of magic. Our first chance was from a Ramos header after he'd won the ball and joined the attack

I thought he played better than he did after the quarantine last season but nothing to write home about. Huesca hardly put us under pressure at all. We were incredibly clinical but it wasn't a great performance

He played better than Vini has this season that's for sure. We are going to need him to step up ginormously if we want to beat the likes of Valencia and Atleti
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:12 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

He played better than Vini has this season that's for sure. We are going to need him to step up ginormously if we want to beat the likes of Valencia and Atleti

Atleti sure, but you seriously worry about an almost bankrupt team that is sitting in 16th spot, just 2 points away from relegation zone?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:16 am

It doesn't matter how badly they are doing when they play like it's a final against us and when have we ever found it easy against Valencia no matter what state they are in
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Injured again
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:02 pm

This guy is done. Tima to plan ahead without him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:12 pm

Poor guy, was supposed to be a blockbuster signing, possibly finally live up to the Balon d'or hype. Did he ever get injured as much at Chelsea? WTF is going on?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Worse signing than Dumbo. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:30 pm

Yeah, ranks right up there with Bale, Griezman, Dembele and Coutinho.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:50 pm

The years of unhealthy living have finally caught up with him. You can't abuse your body in every off-season for more than a decade and expect longevity in this sport.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:49 am

Ganso wrote:Madrid's attack will be filled with betas next season

true lol

This thread been gold already from page 1 onwards.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:11 am

farfan wrote:The years of unhealthy living have finally caught up with him. You can't abuse your body in every off-season for more than a decade and expect longevity in this sport.

This. He can turn it around though. It’s not like Bale where his muscles out power his tendons and leads to consecutive injuries. It’s diet and lifestyle. I can not believe there are players who don’t give it CR like laser focus on their health. Mahrez is another one of those fuckers, guy eats Nutella for dinner ffs
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:45 am

Eating food is not "abusing your body". Being a professional footballer is.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:01 pm

Right, so eating excessive fried shit, ice cream, alcohol, lack of sleep, partying at clubs all night and doing drugs, is not abusing your body, but being a pro footballer is abusing your body..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Will be out for at least three weeks and will consequently miss the Sevilla and Atletico games. [ source ]
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:53 pm

Ah I'm enlightened now. Now I can have all the toxic food I am tempted weekly to have and in excess but will subsequently abstain from football once a week.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:54 pm

I find it odd Hazard is wasting such a big move to Real Madrid, the biggest club in the world, just to indulge upon his pleasures and or lack of discipline. No matter how good he was before RM this time will be highlighted above his whole career so I sincerely hope he gets it together and turns it around.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:17 pm

Had he been more disciplined prior to joining Madrid though? I'm not sure myself because I didn't follow him very closely at Chelsea, but I distinctly remember in 2015, the season after they had won the league, his level also plummeted a lot to the point that made Mourinho publicly criticize him.

Maybe him going in and out of form is nothing new, but perhaps his Madrid move put him under more spotlights and criticism because Madrid fans got so used to Ronaldo's insane, almost inhuman level of consistency and thought Hazard was capable of doing that as well?

Of course I'm not going to even comment on his poor dieting and weight, that's on him and him alone. But as far as his football goes, maybe Hazard is not as consistent as people think he is?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:22 pm

It's become clear to me now that La liga is a much more demanding leauge in terms of physicality, another measure of superiority over the so called Mule leauge.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:17 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Had he been more disciplined prior to joining Madrid though? I'm not sure myself because I didn't follow him very closely at Chelsea, but I distinctly remember in 2015, the season after they had won the league, his level also plummeted a lot to the point that made Mourinho publicly criticize him.

Maybe him going in and out of form is nothing new, but perhaps his Madrid move put him under more spotlights and criticism because Madrid fans got so used to Ronaldo's insane, almost inhuman level of consistency and thought Hazard was capable of doing that as well?

Of course I'm not going to even comment on his poor dieting and weight, that's on him and him alone. But as far as his football goes, maybe Hazard is not as consistent as people think he is?

I clearly remember more than one person on here, criticizing Hazard at Chelsea for always being in poor form and/or injured at the beginning of every season, and I'm quite certain that his tendencies for self-indulgence during holiday breaks were never a secret prior to joining us, as well.

I remember watching Lille matches solely for the sake of scouting this player that seemed to be mentioned often, but at the time, seemed so distant compared to other, talked about talents. Only me and Sports seemed to rate him at the time, and that's perhaps no surprise considering how few foreign fans follow Lille. What stood out to me back then, was that he had great technique, speed, and seemed to have the athleticism to compliment his other abilities. I even saw him score a few headers at Lille, and he doesn't have a towering frame, by any means.

His fame and popularity have sky-rocketed since then, but I have not watched him even once at Chelsea, and thought to myself that this guy looks athletic. I don't know exactly how disciplined and professional he's been since his move away from Lille, but for whatever reason, it seems to me that his talent can no longer compensate for a persistently poor physical shape. He's nearing his 30s, and poor habits will only punish him more as he ages while refusing to change his ways.

I'm just surprised that none of the coaching staff, or the people around him, have urged him to be more professional. I suppose there hasn't been a need for it, since he's traditionally managed to deliver the goods despite his injury troubles and slow season starts.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:45 pm

Thimmy wrote:I'm just surprised that none of the coaching staff, or the people around him, have urged him to be more professional.

This. I still think that him showing up out of shape is inexcusable and entirely on him, but I fail to comprehend why he continues to get a free pass by Zidane and the club as a whole.

I understand that Zidane isn't really the kind of managers who rule with an iron fist, but sometimes you really have to put your foot down and make sure everybody is behaving professionally.

Even Hazard's apparent indifference is a mystery to me. You'll be turning 30 in a month and Real Madrid is quite possibly the last big club you'll play for in your career. Surely you should be motivated enough to at least behave professionally.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next