Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:22 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
Warrior wrote:As strange as it may seems, i don't give the slightest shit about this Bonucci deal right now. I am in peace with it but i ain't too much excited either.

How things were going, it was clearly gonna happen and we sacrifice a youngster over the possibility of wining CL in next 3 years. I'd prefer to part ways with Rugani instead of Caldara but oh well, i've seen worse.

PLEASE GIVE ME A *bleep* MIDFIELDER FOR HEAVENS SAKE !!!!! IT'S ALL I EVER ASKED FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING !!!!!!!

dont worry we have a good team

Pjanic and Dybala are only getting better and this time Juventus will be special

dont underrate Emre Can

My man.

I'm not worried about our team or our midfield. We have difference makers all over the field now.

Emre Can could actually do well too, very well, lets not forget that Khedira has been a starter for 3 seasons. At this baseline, we can always improve

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:41 pm

What will happen with Benatia? Will he stay?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:45 pm

Sturaro, Pjaca, Kean, Favilli will all most likely leave.

If we dont sell any key players, that alone makes this a great summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:15 pm

Favilli->Genoa
Pjaca->Fiorentina
Kean->?
Sturaro->?

We need to accept the first offer that comes in for Stu
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:22 pm

Luca wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:
Warrior wrote:As strange as it may seems, i don't give the slightest shit about this Bonucci deal right now. I am in peace with it but i ain't too much excited either.

How things were going, it was clearly gonna happen and we sacrifice a youngster over the possibility of wining CL in next 3 years. I'd prefer to part ways with Rugani instead of Caldara but oh well, i've seen worse.

PLEASE GIVE ME A *bleep* MIDFIELDER FOR HEAVENS SAKE !!!!! IT'S ALL I EVER ASKED FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING !!!!!!!

dont worry we have a good team

Pjanic and Dybala are only getting better and this time Juventus will be special

dont underrate Emre Can

My man.

I'm not worried about our team or our midfield. We have difference makers all over the field now.

Emre Can could actually do well too, very well, lets not forget that Khedira has been a starter for 3 seasons. At this baseline, we can always improve

I haven't posted in a while, but I agree. I'm confused about these posts about getting a midfielder. Unless Pjanic leaves, there will be no world class midfielder transfer. I think people really underrate the fact that we got Can on a free. We have a pretty damn good midfield when you're choosing from Pjanic, Mutuidi, Can, Kheidira, Betancur and, maybe, Marchisio and Sturaro.

I haven't seen a Juve market like this since the days of Zlatan and Veira.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:26 pm

Welcome back

Good to see you post again Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 pm

Kean had a interview with Gazzetta. Says he doesn't know his future but he would like to stay at Juve.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:47 pm

I'm a little surprised we would get rid of Pjaca. I'm hoping that Mandzukic will move back to a purely CF role and play backup to Ronaldo. If that's the plan, then I think we can let Pjaca leave. But if Mandzukic is going to still play in a wide role with Dybala and Ronaldo in attack, then I think we need a backup CF. I guess it also depends if Juve sees Pjaca as a LW or CF.

This team has a lot of flexibility to be able to change formations and tactics.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:11 pm

I think Mandzukic will be our backup CF. That's his best position. We have Dybala, Bernardeschi, Costa and Cuadrado who will play out wide, so there is no room for Pjaca, who is still trying to get back to form after his torn ACL.

Hopefully we have some type of side deal with Fiorentina whereby if they want to purchase Pjaca outright then we get first dibs on Federico Chiesa.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 pm

[Di Marzio]- Juventus-Milan meeting over. Higuain asking for severance from Juventus and signing bonus from Milan too. Clubs will meet again in a few hours to finalize the deal.

He's going to harpoon this

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:32 pm

Juventus stand to make a profit of €41.5m on this year’s accounts if Mattia Caldara and Gonzalo Higuain leave, while Milan would only make a small loss.

The two clubs are working on a deal which will see Bonucci exchanged with Caldara, while Higuain joins Milan on loan for €18m, with a €36m option to buy.

The website Calcio e Finanza has broken down the financial details of the prospective transfer.

Both Caldara and Bonucci are being valued at around €40m, and will be part of a direct swap.

Bonucci earns around €7.5m plus bonuses at Milan, but it’s thought he’ll take a pay cut to return to Turin.

The centre-back is expected to drop down to €5.5m, less than he earns at San Siro but more than the €4.5m he was on when he left Juve last summer.

Caldara, meanwhile is to earn €1.5m per season with the Old Lady, but his agents will push that to €2m when he joins the Diavolo.

Both Juventus and Milan are valuing Higuain at close to €55m, which represents his current value on the Bianconeri’s accounts.

When clubs sign a player, they break down the cost of the deal over the lifetime of a contract in a process called amortisation.

Since Higuain signed for €91.3m from Napoli his value depreciates by €18.26m per season, giving a value of €54.78m for the remaining three years on his contract.

That is roughly equal to the total value of the transfer, while the €18m for the loan balances out the depreciation in Higuain's value this year.

He also earns €7.5m per season in Turin, so there will also be a gross saving of around €38m on his wages.

That will of course be partially offset by Bonucci’s arrival on lower wages, while if Pipita earns the same salary at Milan it would effectively just replace the defender’s salary on the books.

Bonucci’s current value on the Rossoneri accounts would be around €33.6m, and with his wages off the books his sale to Juve would have a positive effect of €27.5m.

Caldara’s arrival, assuming a €40m fee, a five year contract and a gross salary of €3.4m would cost €11.4m per season.

If the loan deal for Higuain is as reported, €18m will have to be paid outright for the loan, while his gross salary is €12.7m per season, so that transfer would add €30m to the Rossoneri’s outgoings.

When the deal is taken as a whole it would have a negative impact of €14.6m, which could be covered with the sales of players like Nikola Kalinic.

Milan have to be mindful of Financial Fair Play, so will need to carefully balance their incoming and outgoing players once the deal is complete.

For Juventus, meanwhile, the operation will create a significant net positive on this season’s balance sheet.

The sale of Caldara will bring a €33.4m gain up to June 30 2019, with a profit of €27.24m in total, given he arrived from Atalanta for €18m and has a book value of €12.76m.

Assuming Bonucci arrives on a €5.5m three-year contract, his gross salary this year - based on 11 months as Milan will pay his wages for July - will be €9.33m.

He will therefore add €22.66m to the balance sheet, i.e his gross salary of €28m over the contract plus €40m divided by the three years of the deal.

There will also be a saving in terms of salary though, as Higuain’s gross wages will be off the books along with Caldara’s creating saving of around €12.72m.

Pipita’s loan is equal to the €18m amortisation he would represent on the books, so for this season the Bianconeri would break even in that regard.

The total impact on the balance sheet is positive for €41.5m as long as Milan do buy Higuain outright, otherwise it falls to €23.2m.

Good read. It makes it quite a clear deal

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:42 pm

Severance pay? WTF? Does this guy think he's working in the FIAT factory? Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:32 pm

What will the options be upfront? Ronaldo won't play all games of the year obiously. Will we stick with a 4231, or move to a 433? Will we have Mandzukic on the bench (I highly doubt it, because Allegri said last season that Mandzukic is best when he starts).

CR7
Mandzukic-Dybala-Costa/Cuadrado/Berna

Mandzukic
Costa-Dybala-Berna/Cuadrado

OR 4-3-3

Costa-CR7/Mandzukic-Dybala
Mandzukic-CR7-Dybala/Costa/Cuadrado/Berna

What do you think? Is it necessary to buy another ST?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:21 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Severance pay? WTF? Does this guy think he's working in the FIAT factory? Razz

It makes sense actually, he was due a bonus that he would have received if he stayed. We are asking him to leave, pay the Thickness his money.

@salmano9

All of our forwards are very dynamic and can play multiple positions. I think were fine. I'm so excited to see this team play

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:31 pm

There are many possibilities that make sense and depending on the situation we can use anyone.

The depth chart in Allegri's mind seems to be something like this:
1. CR7
2. Dybala
3. Douglas
4. Cuadrado
5. Mandzukic
6. Bernardeschi

(by that i mean, in order of who is expected play the most minutes)

RONALDO
DOUGLAS-DYBALA

RONALDO-DYBALA-DOUGLAS

RONALDO-MANDZUKIC-DYBALA

RONALDO
DOUGLAS-DYBALA-CUADRADO

RONALDO-DYBALA-BERNARDESCHI
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:32 pm

It's been a long day of meetings for Juventus and Milan as they try to bring the Bonucci-Caldara-Higuain operation to a conclusion. At the moment, everything rests on Higuain. Once the striker agrees to a transfer, the swap between the two defenders will also be finalized.

The last 24 hours have been rich of meetings in order to try and make ends meet, but now the two sides will stop for a few hours. After the stand-by passes, they will reconvene to try and find a solution to overcome the last details of the operation. Higuain is not very pleased with the formula and terms of the transfer, which is a loan with an option to purchase.

At the moment, Leonardo is working to try and convince him that this is just a formality (the purchase option of 36 million is planned on being redeemed). The other issue seems to be the wages as Higuain would like to earn more than the 7.5 million he is due from Juventus in order to transfer to a team that is not involved in the Champions League. Milan is trying to make up the difference by adding an additional year (4 from Milan while he has 3 remaining from Juventus), but proposing a lower salary.

The striker's agent and brother Nicolas is therefore trying to have the difference in wages paid by Juventus (with whom he's had two meetings today) but the bianconeri are yet to accept this request. There are these things still missing from a total agreement. The parties involved will need to give a little more effort in order to completely close this complex negotiation.

A few moments ago Riso, the agent of Caldara, was at Casa Milan to meet with the rossoneri. There are no issues with the wages proposed by Milan and there are just minor details missing in order to come to a complete agreement with the defender. Here is a photo of the agent leaving Casa Milan.

This is interesting

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:33 pm

Me i'd prefer to use Ronaldo upfront as a CF, and Douglas/Dybala behind as inserted AMs allowed to go wide instead of pure wingers.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 pm

The depth chart in Allegri's mind seems to be something like this:
1. Khedira
1. Mandzukic
3. CR7
4. Dybala
5. Douglas Costa
6. Cuadrado
7. Bernardeschi

fixed

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm

How much more can we help Milan? They can *bleep* off seriously. Make up for the wage difference and be done with you numpties.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:39 pm

Tru dat after all, expected starting XI:

RONALDO
MANDZUKIC-DYBALA-CUADRADO
PJANIC-KHEDIRA
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-BONUCCI-STURARO
SCSZESNY
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:45 pm

salmano9 wrote:What will the options be upfront? Ronaldo won't play all games of the year obiously. Will we stick with a 4231, or move to a 433? Will we have Mandzukic on the bench (I highly doubt it, because Allegri said last season that Mandzukic is best when he starts).

CR7
Mandzukic-Dybala-Costa/Cuadrado/Berna

Mandzukic
Costa-Dybala-Berna/Cuadrado

OR 4-3-3

Costa-CR7/Mandzukic-Dybala
Mandzukic-CR7-Dybala/Costa/Cuadrado/Berna

What do you think? Is it necessary to buy another ST?

i believe

1. Juventus traditionaly likes to keep it with two strikers ( Del Piero - Trezeguet kinda pair ) and a midfielder who can go for headers ala Vieira

from that point of view we will play something like

----------------- Ronaldo -- Dybala ------------
Sandro - Matuidi - Pjanic - Can/Khedira - Cuadrado
---------- Chiellini - Bonuci - Benatia ------------

2. other than that we may play Mandzukic instead of Khedira/Can for 4321 or 433

Ronaldo ------ Mandzukic --------- Dybala
------------- Pjanic ------ Matuidi ----------------
------------------------ Can ------------------------
Sandro--- Chiellini--- Bonuci --- Cancelo

this i believe to be more attacking minded formation and we may play if everything works fine

but 352 example was more balanced and Juventus like

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:54 pm

S wrote:How much more can we help Milan? They can *bleep* off seriously. Make up for the wage difference and be done with you numpties.

At least we have a plan which is damn clear. Milan got nothing, they live in the limbos and have no team on the field. Only a bunch of individualities which are all quite poor (i exclude Conti, Caldara and Higuain of this statement). Doomed financially on top of that.

Last season's Bonucci was bad yet i'd still rate him much, much better than Caldara or Rugani. With a solid agressive CB (Giorgio) pairing him should be no problem.

Bonucci is the renegade coming back, he screwed up big time and he will apologize it's 100% guaranteed. On a more personal side Bonucci seems a man of contradictions but certainly not a man of nuance, i can forgive him, i recognize my own self in this. He'll be dedicated to Juventus as before if not more.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:58 pm

I meant Milan's directors. They need to stop haggling over his wages and be done with if they really want him so bad. That's not our responsibility. We have done what we had to do.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:01 pm

I was disappointed of Ronaldo's arrival, i loved our cozy ItalJuve perspective, but once the portuguese lands everything change. Bonucci's arrival proves me at least we follow a certain logic, nothing but trebles.

*** still crossing my fingers so Beppe makes a deal: we keep a certain % of Higuain's salary, in exchange there must be a buy back clause to Caldara

And yes in an ideal world, *bleep* off Milan you broke imbeciles
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:10 pm

I think it's more Higuain with concerns rather than Milan

-I don't think he's convinced with their project
-He wants a raise in wages to oblige such a move
-He wants to know where he'll be playing next season, i.e. loan with an obligation to purchase
-He feels hard done by Juve, he had two great seasons and was our record signing before Ronaldo

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:14 pm

All understandable tbh
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next