Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:39 pm

if we really let Mehlan f**k us in the arse by giving them Caldara and Higuain for Bonucci :facepalm:
Beppe has to always f**k up such a good mercato with such stupidity, honestly make them pay $60m for Higuain if they want him so much or sell to Chelsea, keep Caldara at all cost, and f**k that f**king traitor Bonucci who left us last year after all we did for him in the name of glory, became captain scored against us and celebrated like a b*tch, then soon as we sign Chrsitiano Ronaldo he has seen an opportunity in winning the CL so he wants us at all costs, honestly f**k him, let him burn at Mehlan but never give them Caldara......
am so f**king pissed with this nonsense.

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:41 pm

juve_gigi wrote:If Marotta negotiates a buy back clause for Caldara then Beppe is indeed the Godfather as that would allow us to get Bonucci today to win the CL today and then have the option to reacquire Caldara at a future date when Bonucci starts to decline. And on top of that if we can unload Higuain's wages while getting $15 million for him upfront that would be the cherry on the top.

Let's see how this plays out...

f**k a buy-back, give Caldara to Sassuolo on loan for $0 for all I care than do any deal that brings back that b*tch Bonucci in any form.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:43 pm

rincon wrote:Luca and S are against his return. Warrior, juve_gigi (I think) and I are for him to some degree.

What do the rest of the guys think?

It's a complex situation with a lot of emotions for both views.

For me even just seeing that lineup Luca wrote makes me happy. Seeing his intensity and his skills for us again would be intense and great. Not just defensively but how he plays the ball, playing from the back is twice as easy with Bonucci there.

He showed his madness with Juve every week for years. It was right that he showed it for Milan when he moved. I'd be happy to see that intensity again for our side.

f**k Bonucci inany form, how can you seriously ever want him back? he can burn in Mehlan and be hungrier than ever like he wanted.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 pm

lol elm is so pissed. And he's right cuz the chance of Milan f@king us in these deals is pretty high.

God forbid a straight swap Bonucci-Caldara and Higgy on loan + option Sad
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:34 pm

We should stop dealing with these poor milan peasants as long as they don't offer what our players are worth.
Their fans are already fapping to photoshoped pics of Higgy & Caldara on their shirt and they want to twke such players on the cheap ffs.

We absolutely have to grow balls and improve when it comes to selling players. We should negotiate with Chelsea and other teams who actually have money not these bankrupt ex-chinese merdas.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Kwame calm down please... Razz Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Exclusive: AC Milan-Higuain talks on hold, the situation
Higuain Juve a terra
28 July at 16:35
AC Milan are willing to sign Mattia Caldara and Gonzalo Higuain from Juventus. The Rossoneri have offered Juventus to sign the Italian defender in a swap deal with Leonardo Bonucci while they want to secure the services of the Argentinean striker on loan with option to buy.

Juventus have taken time to think about the offer of their Serie A rivals but according to our sources talks between AC Milan and Gonzalo Higuain have been put on hold, sources have told Calciomercato.com.

​Higuain has given his green light to move to the San Siro but he wants to get more money than what he earns at Juventus.

The former Real Madrid and Napoli striker is on a € 7.5 million-a-year deal at Juventus and wants at least € 8 million-a-year to join AC Milan.

The Argentinean striker has also requested a four/five year deal.

The gap between AC Milan’s offer and Higuain’s request is in the region of € 2 million. There is still lot of time to negotiate but, for now, the deal is far from being done and that could have negative effects on the Caldara-Bonucci swap deal as Juve will only sell Caldara if AC Milan can sign Higuain as well.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Loan + option? wtf . Well I guess thats what happens when you deal with a bankrupt club.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Higuain may want to stay in Italy and Milan would be realistically the only team he could join that would pay anywhere near his wages. No way that Milan would be able to pay a 50-60M fee without a loan structure being involved, not with their stupidity last summer and their current financial debacle right now.

That's why a Bonucci + cash vs. Higuain deal would've made sense but still leaves us with one defender too many.

Now were here

I'm much more calm today, I was only exaggerating for dramatic effect after all but I really want to see Caldara develop under us just as Bonucci did before him.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:57 pm

It will be going like Bonucci's deal last year.

We had offers above 60m and yet we sold him to this joke of a team for 40m.

Now they are back preying on our world class players given their situations. I bet they must have offered Beppe 30m on total at some point.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:39 pm

One day rumors say that Caldara is leaving and the next day it’s Rugani. An hour later both are being sold and then they are staying.

Can’t they just take Benatia and stfu?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:20 pm

Sky reports that there will be talks over Pipita’s future, but he doesn’t want to leave Turin and will only do so if he gets a higher salary elsewhere.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 VpOAgI

The scenes when we have to sell Rugani or Caldara because the Thickness is staying put Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:10 pm

Szczesny
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Can - Pjanic
Costa - Dybala - Ronaldo
Higuain

Perin
De Sciglio - Barzagli - Benatia - Spinazzola
Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
Cuadrado - Mandzukic - Bernardeschi

hmm scratch :facepalm:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:34 pm

unstoppable team

when you have guys like Ronaldo and Higuain everybody will park the bus against us

even that, we send guys like Benatia, Bonuci to score headers

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:31 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Corriere_Sport_30-07

Basically:
-We want 55M for Higuain. Milan wants to offer 20M + Bonucci
-Chelsea is interested but must first move Morata (whom Milan also wants)
-The next 48 hours will define the futures of both Caldara and Rugani with Juventus
-Pjanic renewal
-Pjaca to Fiorentina

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:36 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 L6gPYZJhbVeYmd0xycIbvXA9JaKa7pLuNRiHDc0NZXw

Bonucci removed from the Milan US Tour Poster

*bleep* my life

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 81e

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:59 am

Juventus are interested in Sporting Braga striker Francisco Trincao, top scorer at the European Under-19 championships with a total of five goals. Marotta and Paratici are ready to make a first offer of €7m, despite his recession clause being set at €15m. [Di Marzio]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:00 am

Inb4deLigt

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:27 pm

Di Marzio: Juventus have informed Higuain and his brother-agent their willingness to part ways with the player and are willing to do so with a loan deal. It is now up to Leonardo to present the official offer and reach an agreement with the player.

Better be a loan with an obligation to buy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:26 pm

[Romeo Agresti] Positive contacts between Juve and Milan today. Bonucci and Caldara each valued at €40 million. Agreement for Higuain to join Milan on €18 million loan + €36 million option to buy. With the approval of Higuain the deals can be closed.

I'm going to be sick

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:09 am

We need a buy-back clause on Caldara. Is Rugani leaving as well? I don't want to see both leave! This leaves us without future CBs!

In the back, we would have: BBC+ Rugani+Benatia. Good enough. (Just like the 16/17 season) obviously, Rugani should be getting more time on the pitch than Barzagli. It should be interesting to watch our defence next year.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 am

IN

Ronaldo 115m
Bonucci (swap)
Cancelo 40m
Perin 15m
Can 15m
Spinazzola (returning)

OUT

Mandragora 20m (buyback)
Higuain 20m (loan)
Caldara (swap)
Buffon (free)
Asamoah (free)
Licht (free)
Random youngsters

Beppe went hard on the signings this summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 am

i dont really like the idea of selling Higuain however, if we do we still have good strikers

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:31 pm

As strange as it may seems, i don't give the slightest shit about this Bonucci deal right now. I am in peace with it but i ain't too much excited either.

How things were going, it was clearly gonna happen and we sacrifice a youngster over the possibility of wining CL in next 3 years. I'd prefer to part ways with Rugani instead of Caldara but oh well, i've seen worse.

PLEASE GIVE ME A *bleep* MIDFIELDER FOR HEAVENS SAKE !!!!! IT'S ALL I EVER ASKED FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING !!!!!!!
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:07 pm

Warrior wrote:As strange as it may seems, i don't give the slightest shit about this Bonucci deal right now. I am in peace with it but i ain't too much excited either.

How things were going, it was clearly gonna happen and we sacrifice a youngster over the possibility of wining CL in next 3 years. I'd prefer to part ways with Rugani instead of Caldara but oh well, i've seen worse.

PLEASE GIVE ME A *bleep* MIDFIELDER FOR HEAVENS SAKE !!!!! IT'S ALL I EVER ASKED FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING !!!!!!!

dont worry we have a good team

Pjanic and Dybala are only getting better and this time Juventus will be special

dont underrate Emre Can

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:22 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
Warrior wrote:As strange as it may seems, i don't give the slightest shit about this Bonucci deal right now. I am in peace with it but i ain't too much excited either.

dont worry we have a good team

Pjanic and Dybala are only getting better and this time Juventus will be special

dont underrate Emre Can

My man.

I'm not worried about our team or our midfield. We have difference makers all over the field now.

Emre Can could actually do well too, very well, lets not forget that Khedira has been a starter for 3 seasons. At this baseline, we can always improve

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next