Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:02 pm

We just signed our world class physical midfielder.

Not Pogba, not Sergej... Its Christian Makoun! 18 year old, a mix of Yaya and De Rossi new Rincon.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:04 pm

We should ask Chelsea 30/35m + David Luiz for Rugani.
Not sure if Sarri will let him go but Luiz could be very useful considering we are also selling Sturaro for 20.
He is versatile and can cover both Rugani's and Sturaro's position and probably do better than both (better than Stururu for sure)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:07 pm

David Luiz also has wages of more than Rugani and Sturaro combined and is SHIT these days my man

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:05 pm

I think his wages should be around 5m net. Yeah I know he's been poor lately for quite some time now but he can't be worse than Sturaro and we do revive players who are past their 30's (Evra,Tevez,Pirlo etc)

Just an idea I had in case we offload Rugani & Sturaro both. That would leave us with 50m and an experienced player that could play both as 4th choice CB and 4th/5th choice CM.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Fair enough. I understand your reasoning and it's an idea but I'm not going to lie, the thought of swapping Rugani with David Luiz deeply saddens me.

I don't think Rugani or Caldara will be sold at the end of all this. Perhaps is Rugani requests a move away and then we'll deal with that accordingly, should it happen

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:58 am

The ideal scenario would be us keeping both Rugani & Caldara as our future CB duo. However we need to sell because Ronaldo's deal is very expensive. The club has done a great job by raising ticket prices and the deal with Adidas for our shirt sales both have generated a good amount of money.
Hopefully selling Higuain and Sturaro plus some player we used to loan out would bring enough cash for us to cover the costs without having to sell any other player.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Unrelated to Juventus news but Elkann has been elected as president of Ferrari

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:23 pm

Guys...Montolivo might be available for free this season.

Deep-lying playmaker ✓
33 year old ✓
Long hairs ✓
Milan player ✓
Considered finished ✓

Wink
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 pm

He's not considered finished, it's well established that he's finished and in his prime I wouldn't want him in our team

If you make one more of these suggestions I'm going to have to block you

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:34 pm

lmao sorry bro I totally forgot we don't do such deals anymore. It was a joke.

#inb4montocomesforpjanic
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:38 pm

It's ok, it just... it hurt me

#NoForMontoleader

We have evolved as a club

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:46 pm

Luca wrote:It's ok, it just... it hurt me

#NoForMontoleader

We have evolved as a club

Sorry bro I was hurt as well when I saw the news and saw that this guy fills all requiremenst to be the next Pirlo.

Now to be serious...we'll have to wait the end of mercato to see if we have truly evolved.That would mean to jeep our stars.Signing Cristiano is not enough if we lose others.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:51 pm

It may depend on how big of a hit Emre Can is, he could turn out to be a very important signing

Keeping Alex Sandro and signing Cancelo also means we have a super attacking fullback duo, which may help to mask our deficiencies in the middle

Cristiano, by reputation alone, opens up more space for someone like Dybala who is coming off his best [statistical] season

I would love some fresh legs in the midfield still, I would be happy with a Barella, whom I rate highly, or Paredes type of signing. It would probably cost us 30-40M for either and adds some youth, passing and technical ability to our team.

Another consideration is perhaps we believe that Bentancur, with a year of experience and an overall positive World Cup, will step up big in this team along with Can, Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi and the last airbender, Marchisio

I don't expect a 'big' signing, unless we get hit with a 'big' sale that is unforeseen [not Higuain, but more so Alex Sandro/Pjanic].

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:33 am

Higuain is a must sell, for Juventus he represents failure in important games and his last season was quite poor (overall). He is on the downgrade train.

Rugani i say 50-50, i'd like the idea of getting 50 millions for his transfer, currently he is worth far less. If we give him more chances he might finally develop into the imperial defender that was promised. So whatever issue i can't complain.

Alex Sandro and Pjanic deserve a raise just to make sure they don't leave. Some would say Alex Sandro was decent at best last season, yet if he is pleased of his contract at Juve he can become world class again.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:45 am

Luca wrote:Another consideration is perhaps we believe that Bentancur, with a year of experience and an overall positive World Cup, will step up big in this team along with Can, Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi and the last airbender, Marchisio

Relevant point

Not that it's the 1st choice of course... imagine if we can't land Sergej/Pogba... then maybe the second plan involves a bigger role for Bentancur.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:21 am

Transfer rumors say Pjanic might go to Man City for 100m € and will earn 8m per season.

By any chance we can get Eriksen to replace him? Who do you think we might bring to replace Pjanic? The likes of Pogba,SMS or the likes of Bonaventura & Barella?

Me I'd rather keep Pjanic unless a 150m offer came from sheikhs.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Warrior wrote:Higuain is a must sell, for Juventus he represents failure in important games and his last season was quite poor (overall). He is on the downgrade train.

Rugani i say 50-50, i'd like the idea of getting 50 millions for his transfer, currently he is worth far less. If we give him more chances he might finally develop into the imperial defender that was promised. So whatever issue i can't complain.

Alex Sandro and Pjanic deserve a raise just to make sure they don't leave. Some would say Alex Sandro was decent at best last season, yet if he is pleased of his contract at Juve he can become world class again.

What important games did Higuain fail in last season?
Brace away to Milan, winner away to Napoli, winner away to Inter, brace against Tottenham, goal and assist versus Tottenham. The only big game he failed in was Real Madrid, I'd argue the big games were Higuain's best moments, but its the other games, that make up the bulk of our season that he was hit and miss in. Either way, I do agree that he's a must sell given how our team and more so, the attack is shaping up.

Selling Rugani for even 50M is a no brainer but when you consider that we would have to sign a new defender and hopefully a quality one, it does diminish the value of the transfer considerably. Rugani has been playing 25 matches per season for us and trending upwards in minutes, that's an important thing to remember.

juvealbanian wrote:Transfer rumors say Pjanic might go to Man City for 100m € and will earn 8m per season.

By any chance we can get Eriksen to replace him? Who do you think we might bring to replace Pjanic? The likes of Pogba,SMS or the likes of Bonaventura & Barella?

Me I'd rather keep Pjanic unless a 150m offer came from sheikhs.

100M for Pjanic is silly money, like absolutely ridiculous. You can't replace a player like Pjanic with one like Sergej/Pogba, there are too little stylistic similarities. I'd hope we can go for Verratti, if they are forced to sell to land Kante [1% likeliness in this scenario].

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:42 pm

Montolivo... Razz Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Juventus make Telles bid?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly made a €30m bid for Alex Telles of Porto, who insist on his €40m release clause.

The Brazilian international already has experience of Italian football, having spent the 2015-16 season at helped his current club to win the Primeira Division last season.

According to UOL Esporte, the Bianconeri submitted a €30m bid for the 25-year-old but were told they’d have to pay his €40m release clause.

Paris Saint-Germain are interested in Alex Sandro, and it appears Telles may be one of the options for a replacement if his compatriot does move to the Parc des Princes.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:44 pm

100M for Pjanic is so much. He is great and our best mf for sure but 100M? That's CR right there.

Pjanic, imo, is not a better regista than Jorginho. Jorginho was the best regista in the league and he went for 65.

Imagine if we had been asked at the end of last season, would you swap Pjanic for CR? Don't think anyone would have said no. Of course CR comes with a monster salary, but you guys get my point.

Replacing him is difficult though, at least Bentancur is here.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Alex Telles ? Pass. He is shit, shit, S-H-I-T. Like diarrhea type of shit honestly, would bribe Juve from my own pocket to make sure we don't sign him.

In fact Luca you are right, i only had the CL final in mind but overall Higuain performed vs our rivals. Was poor vs B- (and lesser) opponents though.

If Pjanic leaves then i don't understand our plan anymore. We bring Ronaldo to help us win a CL on the short-term, but selling Pjanic screw us both in the present and the future. It's even more laughable if we aren't willing to pay him the 8 millions salary he asks and deserves. Kommander is paid 30 millions, when the wage structure is broken it's expected that other stars want a part of the pie. The valves are open, he is staying imo.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:11 pm

If Warrior doesn't rate a player, then he must be really good

Welcome Telles Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Telles ffs

i see my credibility has taken a hit since Ronaldo's transfer :coffee:

Banned from the J-Council i am now shivering in the bottoms of the Cavern of Irrelevance, only thing that can save me is the miraculous arrival of SERGEJ, it's all i have left
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus CEO Beppe Marotta and Leonardo, who set to make his return to Milan, spoke earlier on the phone. The reason for Marotta's call was to wish the Brazilian good luck: however, the status of Gonzalo Higuain was also a topic of conversation.

Milan have not yet made an offer to the bianconeri for the Argentine, but they do wish to gather information around Higuain. However, before moving forward on a deal the rossoneri must complete several sales of players first.

Juventus are active sellers currently, while they turned down Fiorentina's offer for Pjaca (who Marotta and Paratici want to move on a straight sale), they are also evaluating possible future inquiries for Rugani and Caldara, one of the pair could leave if a high enough offer for either defender arrives. The same situation also holds true for Pjanic: Juventus are looking for a bid of €100m for the midfielder. Should they receive an offer of that amount, Juve could consider selling him.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:25 am

I know everyone is freaking out about Pjanic but just remember we have bentancur in his position... the guy is a gun! and a very similar player to pjanic.. we would be better off getting a cm that runs with the ball and is a technical dribbler like sms,kovacic,pogba and sell pjanic and the mid would look like can - bentancur X player......

that would be an improvement over our current mids plus pjanic....

another thing to consider bentancur is very tall and he seems good at headers something we lacked last season bar khedira

that midfield might not be madrid level or bayern level but its good and should work because we would have a complete all action packed midfield
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:01 am

According to Agresti, SKY, Sportitalia etc. Bonucci is close to coming back in a cash + player deal for Higuain.

Sell Rugani for 40m, Get 30+Bonucci for Higuain. Sell Pjaca with option to buy back to some team for 20m (I would keep him thou), sell Sturaro for 15-20m. Sign Savic or Pogba if the rumor are true. And we are worlds best team.

Now time to wake up Shocked
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next