Art Morte
Luca
El Gunner
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
12 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Luca wrote:Cavs have just been in damage control mode since Kyrie decided to leave them. Every move they've made has been reactive to that

The IT, Crowder, Wade and Rose trades at the deadline only enforce that. The issue being every player they've acquired has been equally useless

What I said has been the case since he returned to Cleveland tbh, they just had Kyrie already so it didn't need much more than that.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Well, Kevin Love has been rightfully criticized for his time at Cleveland. It leaves a lot to be imagined, he's just so inconsistent but when he's on, he can be quite dominant

They also overpaid Tristan Thompson and JR Smith. Now they've taken on Hill's shit contract too.

I'm fully expecting LeBron to move on this summer, even if the Cavs win the championship (won't happen), the place is a wasteland

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Still can’t believe they traded a 1st for our two worst players rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Luca wrote:Well, Kevin Love has been rightfully criticized for his time at Cleveland. It leaves a lot to be imagined, he's just so inconsistent but when he's on, he can be quite dominant

They also overpaid Tristan Thompson and JR Smith. Now they've taken on Hill's shit contract too.

I'm fully expecting LeBron to move on this summer, even if the Cavs win the championship (won't happen), the place is a wasteland

honestly can't even remember a time when Love has been "dominant" at Cleveland.

He's just not that player imo, or he needs to be the main guy in the team for that to happen.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Averaged like 25/12 against the Raptors just a round ago Molenation

He's the definition of a beta cuck though, I don't disagree

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Luca wrote:Well, Kevin Love has been rightfully criticized for his time at Cleveland.

I'm not even sure about the rightfully part. His FG% is right were it's always been. Did people expect him to improve in a team that's all about LeBron? Because that's not a justified expectation. Love has been doing what can be expected of him, if anything it's the other players who have let Cleveland down, evidence of this being the huge trades they made this season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Kevin Love has always been overrated.

Was a bad team good stats guy from the start.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Luca wrote:Well, Kevin Love has been rightfully criticized for his time at Cleveland.

I'm not even sure about the rightfully part. His FG% is right were it's always been. Did people expect him to improve in a team that's all about LeBron? Because that's not a justified expectation. Love has been doing what can be expected of him, if anything it's the other players who have let Cleveland down, evidence of this being the huge trades they made this season.

Not sure if I agree with this all about LeBron thing as a negative aspect of playing for the Cavs. He's a gifted playmaker and his presence creates a lot of space for other players. Maybe I'm harsh on Love, but I've seen many Cavs games since he's been there and for me, he hasn't seemed to be a max contract type of player

But I think freeza nailed it here

Freeza wrote:Kevin Love has always been overrated.

I probably overrated him based on his Minnesota days, his numbers were unreal

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Just on this page you talk about versatile players who can play almost all positions.
"Will be fun to see how the game evolves once most teams are constructed this way."

Fast forward a few hours and posts and you're calling Kevin Love overrated, a player who should fit your vision of the NBA like a glove. A 208cm center who can punish opponents from any distance. A player who has averaged 18 pts and 11 rebounds over his career. Excuse me while I cannot take your basketball views seriously any more.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Art Morte wrote:

Just on this page you talk about versatile players who can play almost all positions.
"Will be fun to see how the game evolves once most teams are constructed this way."

Fast forward a few hours and posts and you're calling Kevin Love overrated, a player who should fit your vision of the NBA like a glove. A 208cm center who can punish opponents from any distance. A player who has averaged 18 pts and 11 rebounds over his career. Excuse me while I cannot take your basketball views seriously any more.

Yeah. Kevin Love can't even guard his own position, so I don't see your point.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 pm

anyways, can't wait for game 2 of the team that matches best with them and the Warriors

When is the last time we had a good playoff series?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 pm

Luca wrote:anyways, can't wait for game 2 of the team that matches best with them and the Warriors

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 16, 2018 10:10 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Yeah. Kevin Love can't even guard his own position, so I don't see your point.

An argument weak as a playoff raptor.

But okay, I was probably too aggressive back there. I do respect your views. But still think you're being too harsh on Love given the state of the Cleveland team. Too easy to scapegoat the 2nd best player in a Lebron team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 16, 2018 10:21 pm

I mean it's not really weak, defence is the reason Golden State are about to go to their 4th straight finals.

Everyone can put up 100+ points, it's the defence which separates them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I mean it's not really weak, defence is the reason Golden State are about to go to their 4th straight finals.

Everyone can put up 100+ points, it's the defence which separates them.

Are you saying Love is a forgettable player because he's not a great defender? The guy shoots at a good FG% from any distance, just had 22 points against one of the best defensive teams and is the only player in the Cavs team who can deliver game-winning numbers besides James. And you people want to criticize him as some sort of a weak link in the Cleveland formula? Come on.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Nah I like Love just saying his defence or lack there of is a big deal.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 pm

To be fair, all I said is that Kevin Love is inconsistent and he's been criticized for his time in Cleveland, I don't find either to be overly ridiculous takes and he does remain LeBron's most capable teammate by some distance

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 16, 2018 10:46 pm

He isn't the weak link. Besides him and LeBron Cleveland has enough weak links to go around though. Nance is the most overrated player I've seen in my lifetime, Hood has never been worth anything, Clarkson is a worse, but richer Lou Williams. Jeff Green is a con man who's fooled people into giving him money because he could jump. Tristan is horrid.
The team is really trash outside those two.

Korver is probably the only piece on there I'd value. And he's pretty washed compared to the Korver of old who was a good defender. Still can't believe they made him an all-star in 2015 when he averaged 12/3/2 or something.

Love is just not a star. He's a good player, but people want to act like he's ever been good as a main guy. He was perfect as a purely offensive 3rd option on a great team. That was his best case. People called him the best PF while he was in Minnesota, and I would probably not have him in top 5 back then at all. Mainly because of his defense. He has gotten exposed time and time again and people pick on him defensively, which is why I never saw how anyone would think I'd include him as a prototype for a future PF.

The PF I were talking about are hybrid 4s or 4.5's who can switch. Guys like Bagley, Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, Al Horford. Even Davis, but I'd want him to be a pure 5, as that's what he's built for.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Luca wrote:anyways, can't wait for game 2 of the team that matches best with them and the Warriors

Bucks vs Celtics was great in the entertainment sense

Both teams with a lot of sloppy play during the series though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 16, 2018 11:05 pm

There's been loads of great series lol, there are every year.

People just don't care/ignore them because they know it doesn't matter because Golden State will eventually win it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 pm

So Mo Bamba just got his wingspan measured

It's 7'10

I'm done Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Get this man a bucks jersey
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 17, 2018 12:25 am

Bud to the Bucks confirmed.

CB got what he wanted, so NO EXCUSES.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 17, 2018 12:30 am

Great coach. Atlanta had by far the worst talent imo and he kept them from best lottery odds.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 17, 2018 12:32 am

Yeah Atlanta were better than they had any right to be tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 17, 2018 12:33 am

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next