Zees
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Adit
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 9 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by The Madrid One Wed May 02, 2018 6:31 pm

From when he got injured the diagnostic was 2-3 weeks so he should be back at least 1 week before the final.

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 9 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 02, 2018 7:34 pm

titosantill wrote:let's just be happy another final. i'm happy for benzema, i expect those 2 goals to get his stock up and raise interest among other european clubs. now let's win the bloody thing, i didn't like our defending but ive never liked our defending throughout this tournament, yet somehow we manage to pull a rabbit out the hat......now let's get the big ears

Lol Tito, the fact that Benz had his best game in three yesrs, means he won’t be leaving and more than likely Zidane will continue to keep him as starter. I’m sure he is saying to all his critics now,

“You see I was right. He is the right man for this job, his talent and experience will always prevail. It was just a matter of time. And if you don’t realize this, you don’t know futbol!”

Your worst fears are happening.

Best we can hope for is a new striker coming in (plus a Bale departure / winger signing) and that maybe Zidane will give the new comer some starts!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Where's McAgger guys ? Haven't seen him post in like a year or so?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9