Zees
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Adit
26 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by guest7 Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:25 pm

I'm confident of this tie. I think Vazquez will start

Zidane learned his lesson about how exposable our wings are. His subs showed me that

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by titosantill Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:20 pm

i'm so happy we escaped that ramos suspension, he has his blockhead moments, but i'd rather have him marshaling our defense than watching the game from the tunnel again. i really didn't want to meet bayern, (also cos of the extra motivation someone like james might have) but it is what it is. the ucl has been our only therapy for an extremely shambolic season
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:26 pm

I have a feeling ZZ is going to have Ronaldo as the lone forward for this game. Sacrifice Benz for Lucas. Not sure how I feel about isolating Ronaldo up top
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:48 pm

So Alaba more or less out of this game?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:54 pm

Yep.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Great news seeing as we are most likely not going to start with a winger
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Bayern have lots of injuries, wow. I would be impressed if they were able to get through- not because RM is this great force but because they have been dealt such a shit hand

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:19 pm

Zidane today    “No nos vamos a cagar en los pantalones”

rofl he’s referring to Ramos little problem a few weeks ago!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:21 pm

So it's Neuer, Tollisso, Alaba, Vidal and I think Coman out. That's a sizable injury list right there.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:24 am

i don't feel sorry for any opponent injured, we've had our fair share of injuries over the years (won't start naming players), i hope we can take advantage of this and push through
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 am

futbol_bill wrote:Zidane today    “No nos vamos a cagar en los pantalones”

rofl he’s referring to Ramos little problem a few weeks ago!
The thing about cagar en los pantalones actually refers to what Bayern Fullback Salihamidzic infamously said back in 2002 about Madrid pooping themselves after losing the first leg of the CL quarter finals in Bayern's stadium despite having outplayed Bayern for much of the game.

I was watching a documentary above La Novena the other day as well as a few minutes of the 2nd leg of the 2002 tie and so i recognized where the phrase came from. Madrid were playing a shape similar to 4312 of recent times, with Solari and Figo at each side of Makalele and Zidane infront, baw gawd.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:43 am

i remember that game think that was the game where geremi scored some amazing long range shot for us and then bayern scored two late goals to beat us. then we beat them 2 nil at home. i remember antimadridistas complained about guti's goal in the second leg (also cos certain folks were not looking forward to an el clasico semi final)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:46 am

btw does anyone have any info on our card/foul situation? i'm particularly interested in casemiro varane carvajal, at this stage the last thing we need in unnecessary suspensions before the next leg
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:50 am

I know Ronaldo is on a card and I think carvajal is as well

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:03 am

i'm worried about carvajal, he seems to let his temper get the best of him when things get a little tough. cristiano better not do something silly like touch the ref i can't even begin to imagine what this, last and the season before would be without him
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:49 am

titosantill wrote:i remember that game think that was the game where geremi scored some amazing long range shot for us and then bayern scored two late goals to beat us. then we beat them 2 nil at home. i remember antimadridistas complained about guti's goal in the second leg (also cos certain folks were not looking forward to an el clasico semi final)

The Bayern defender, can't remember his name for the life of me without Googling, fell down way too easily with a lil "elbow" (it wasn't really but whatever) when Raul turned on him. Bayern got beat and the Bernabeu was rocking that night. Hell, even Sali got his ass sent off that day. Perfect victory.

Fyi, to that comment, I think Roberto Carlos replied with "Who?" when the media gave him the comment and the player that said it.

Last edited by Doc on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:53 am

He's going up against old man Ribery. I'm not too worried about Carvajal.

I'm more worried about what formation we use- if we don't have sufficient coverage for Marcelo we could get ripped open by Robben and Kimmich.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:53 am

All the cards are wiped at this stage. So none of the players have any cards to their names
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:01 pm

I really wish we would have been able to play at home first.

We have been so nervy at home, I would have preferred to get the nervy match out of the way first.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:04 pm

So they are setting up a midfield of Martinez, James, and Mueller.

That looks like it is there for the taking versus Kroos, Case, and Godric.

We should have started Asensio over Isco IMO.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:08 pm

Heyneckes is no amateur
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Just as i thought. Benz undroppable no more
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Nice goal by Kimmich. I feel this is the stage where we bid farewell to this beautiful cup. We are too leaky.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Carvajal desperately needs competition
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 pm

We really really needed that goal. I could feel panick was setting in. Now we need to keep it tight at the back and nick one on the counter
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Despite 2 injuries Bayern are playing very well. They should have had maybe 1-2 more goals.

Our attacking 3 have been utterly useless. This match seems to be out of Lucas’ depth and Isco floating around is hindering our attack. We should sub them both.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next