Zees
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Adit
26 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 6 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 01, 2018 3:05 pm

It's sad and borderline pathetic that Bayern from coach to players are focusing more on whining about the referee than trying to play their own game.

I already know the game is going to be violent and full of referee crowding. I didn't expect them to stoop this low, but it is what it is.

I hope we go through. We have always been complacent at home and we need to keep that in mind if we don't want what happened to Juventus to reoccur tonight.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 6 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 01, 2018 3:51 pm

I have belief in this team to give us the game of their lives. PSG also tried to pressure the referee and we went to their place and left with a more convincing victory than the first leg. Bernabeu on a European night like this is magical. We might have been complacent here before against Juve etc but I have not seen our players this pumped since last season at this same stage against Atleti

I just hope Marcelo keeps his conc and doesn't just do a fist bump everytime he makes a tackle leaving his side exposed to a quick throw in Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 01, 2018 4:10 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:It's sad and borderline pathetic that Bayern from coach to players are focusing more on whining about the referee than trying to play their own game.

I already know the game is going to be violent and full of referee crowding. I didn't expect them to stoop this low, but it is what it is.

I hope we go through. We have always been complacent at home and we need to keep that in mind if we don't want what happened to Juventus to reoccur tonight.

Don't be ridiculous Laughing

Oh wait, that's your whole shtick.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Just a piece of advice: if you see or read something you disagree with, try to retaliate with strong arguments instead of blubbering a two-sentence post with little to no value at all.

Yes, your club from board to coach to players have been whining about the referee since the day of the draw. It is sad, it is pathetic and it speaks volume about your integrity and willingness to win - that you would rather intimidate the referee into hurting Madrid than win on the pitch by yourselves.

News Flash; whatever are those refereeing injustices you think you suffered against Madrid, it doesn't matter because you didn't deserve to go through anyway. You lost and lost deservedly.

Tonight, you have a pretty good chance of going through. If I were you, I would focus on that instead of whining and trying to intimidate the referee.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue May 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Bayern are ordinary to the point that it can be argued that they are on the path of becoming European frauds. I rate Juventus much more above Bayern at this point.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 01, 2018 6:35 pm

We can’t really talk at this point though, we were just as bad as Bayern in the first leg.

Are we going to be complacent again? I hope not.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Keylor; Lucas, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Kovacic, Modric, Kroos, Asensio; Benzema y Cristiano.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 01, 2018 6:40 pm

I like the line up. Ronaldo gets to play with his adopted son. Athletic Kova helping out Lucas. I hope we aren't punished for playing without a DM. James is deadly from outside the box
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Tue May 01, 2018 7:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I like the line up. Ronaldo gets to play with his adopted son. Athletic Kova helping out Lucas. I hope we aren't punished for playing without a DM. James is deadly from outside the box

Apparently Javi Martinez is out, even Bayern doesn't have a DM. If anything you need to capitalize and attack I think.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Javi is on the bench. I don't think they would've included him in the squad had he not been fit, so expect him to make an appearance.

The bad news for us is that Alaba is back, and the understanding he has developed with Ribéry over the years gave life to countless goals in the past.

I just hope we'll play as a unit and not get complacent because if we do there's no way we're winning this.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue May 01, 2018 7:24 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Javi is on the bench. I don't think they would've included him in the squad had he not been fit, so expect him to make an appearance.

The bad news for us is that Alaba is back, and the understanding he has developed with Ribéry over the years gave life to countless goals in the past.

I just hope we'll play as a unit and not get complacent because if we do there's no way we're winning this.

Ofcourse you got this brother. What are the chances of Bayern stop being your bitch and actually make a comeback here, at freaking Bernabeu?
Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 6 TMOSJ-_DaLx_iWieyWhCaixC9Vx0HUsPDWkWR4lt0VKhLfb-YLWvGoSuJM91_lxKJ7VWLqXyZtNrDc4tdFilfK2aiYZmYfLPiDvU1evP4mM9bD2Hu3w3ebNgvlq_HBqhww=w220-h130-nc

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue May 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Let's make sure that history never forgets.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Why did we sell James ffs He is TERRORIZING our defence
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 01, 2018 8:40 pm

I think we've seen eniugh of this experiment. Get Casemiro in there, we've been a disaster. Humnels running right to our defence :facepalm:

Nacho was warming up, hope to God he comes on at HT
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 01, 2018 8:53 pm

Benzema should have had a hattrick ffs!!!! Ok but he was very close to one
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue May 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Zidane deserves to be hanged if we lose because of his refusal to make the change we all know he has to make.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 01, 2018 9:42 pm

Casemiro was worse lol.

Problem is no fullbacks.

Ramos and Varane deserve trophies if we win. Two ties now that they are carrying us.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 01, 2018 9:43 pm

Why did Zidane sub off Benzema who was our best player? Then sub in useless Casemiro who's done NOTHING lately?

Bad subs, but excellent win. The starting lineup was excellent and brilliant.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 01, 2018 9:44 pm

because we were going to see crosses to finish the game and Bale is good in the air... while Benzema is not. That was a good sub.

Nacho was obviously not ready but probably had 30 mins or so in him (with risk).

Marcelo and Kroos were unforgiveable defensively.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 01, 2018 9:44 pm

guest7 wrote:Why did we sell James ffs He is TERRORIZING our defence

Because he's lazy and his good performances were few and far between during his last season for us. Even Benzema played relatively well tonight.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 01, 2018 9:45 pm

Thimmy wrote:
guest7 wrote:Why did we sell James ffs He is TERRORIZING our defence

Because he's lazy and his good performances were few and far between when he played for us. Even Benzema played relatively well tonight.

He looked like a hard worker today. Plus he has been benching Thiago for Bayern. I don't think selling him was a good choice.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 01, 2018 9:48 pm

Disgusting performance, honestly. I will leave Benzema and Modric out of my criticism because they worked their asses off, but the rest? WTF was that?

This complacency associated with the Bernabeu is really alarming and I can't believe there was no grit or desire to annihilate this Bayern team. Instead we looked content with defending and pushing back the Bayern attacks with no retaliation.

Are we really going to play like this against the insanely high-pressing Liverpool? Salah will score 7 past us with this level of complacency.

Terrible, terrible performance.

Oh and this was by far the worst Ronaldo performance of the season. Utterly invisible if we don't count his scattered moments of defending . And that miss? My god!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Zidane's tactics and subs hurt us today.

When I saw Nacho warming up in the first half I said- yes, there we go, ZZ fixing his mistake. Nope- didn't come until the very death of the match. We were so vulnerable on the right flank all game.

Then when Benz is actually playing well and holding the ball up he subs off Benz to give Bale minutes. Why? someone explain that to me.

Last edited by vanDEEZ on Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 01, 2018 9:50 pm

We weren't content at all. We had no right back... at all. Ribery/Alaba were destroying that side. Marcelo doesn't defend.

We fell back because we COULDN'T push up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Zidane's tactics and subs hurt us today.

When I saw Nacho warming up in the first half I said- yes, there we go, ZZ fixing his mistake. Nope. We were so vulnerable on the right flank.

Then when Benz is actually playing well and holding the ball up he subs off Benz to give Bale minutes. Why? someone explain that to me.

End of game = crosses from all over the place for Bayern.  Needed extra cover in the air, especially given how bad our fullbacks and CMs are defending a cross. Hummels was basically playing as another striker to close the game.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Did Bale do anything like that? I didn't really see him involved apart from dribbling into defenders once or twice.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next