CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Luca wrote:Does anyone else feel LeBron to the 76ers actually makes the most sense?

Yeah it makes a lot of sense. They'll have to ship Saric though. Won't be hard to get something in return.

It's between 76ers and Lakers at this point would be my guess. With a small chance of Cleveland if they somehow wins the lottery and can trade it and get a competitive squad out of that single pick.

I see no way LeBron stays on Cavs. He hates the owner so much and doesn't want to play for Trump's best friend.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:18 pm

LA would depend on whom else, I can't see him going there without another max player committing, kind of like his move to Miami happened only after D. Wade re-signed and Bosh had signed.

In a way, Philadelphia has both those pieces in Simmons and Embiid, they just need shooters around them and they would be an unreal team.

I think LeBron knows better than to go to the West

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Luca wrote:LA would depend on whom else, I can't see him going there without another max player committing, kind of like his move to Miami happened only after D. Wade re-signed and Bosh had signed.

In a way, Philadelphia has both those pieces in Simmons and Embiid, they just need shooters around them and they would be an unreal team.

I think LeBron knows better than to go to the West

Or LeBron knows it's better to face Warriors earlier in the playoffs when they're fresher hmm

Warriors are gonna sweep their way through finals every year, which the East teams aren't, so the fatigue levels will be more even in the west.

LeBron is more likely to 76ers though. I can see him going both really. 76ers this year and then teaming up with Kawhi in L.A. next year.

LeBron to Lakers depends on PG and whoever they can get on cheap contracts. Can see them signing LeBron, PG, Brook Lopez and KCP for next season and keeping Randle if they give up 2 1st rounders for Luol Deng's contract to a tanking team.

PG: Lonzo
SG: Paul George
SF: Ingram
PF LeBron
C: Randle

6: Brook Lopez
7: Kuzma
8: Josh Hart
9: KCP
10: Thomas Bryant/Caruso/Andre Ingram/Zubac (whoever is healthy).

That would be deadly enough.

I expect us to only sign Paul George though. And it will still be an incredible team in that case imo. 5th-6th seed at worst.

PG: Lonzo
SG: Ingram
SF: Paul George
PF Randle
C: Brook Lopez

6: Isaiah (1 year 25m something deal to keep space for Kawhi or Klay).
7: Kuzma
8: Hart
9: Kcp
10: Zubac/Bryant
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:37 pm

It's nice to dream, Freeze.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:39 am

El Gunner wrote:It's nice to dream, Freeze.

I don't see what is unrealistic about the latter part of my team tbh hmm

Kawhi seems like he's really gone. He wants to be a superstar apparently, and he hasn't shown the personality to become that yet. I can see him going to Lakers.

LeBron is the hardest to get, since the East is shit and he has the streak going. Cavs have to lose before the finals for that to be possible.

Klay is possible when they max durant. Don't know if they can re-sign Clay since they might hit the hard cap when his contract is up.
–––
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:01 am

I have already decided that without Steph we are taking Warriors to 7 games which leads to Boogie resigning and convincing Paul George we can win a championship with him and he agrees to CP3 style sign and trade.

There's no reason why this isn't happening imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:38 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I have already decided that without Steph we are taking Warriors to 7 games which leads to Boogie resigning and convincing Paul George we can win a championship with him and he agrees to CP3 style sign and trade.

There's no reason why this isn't happening imo.

My suggestions are possible with Caps though. You've already got $100m cap used without accounting Boogie.

Jrue $26m
Davis $25m
Mirotic $12m (probably declines?)
Solomon Hill $12m

Lakers have used $39m on their payroll for next year.

Sadly $18m is the Deng contract Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:53 am

Lack of faith smh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:10 am

I wouldn't touch Boogie with a 10 foot pole myself tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:26 am

Bucks get the seven seed and, via a coin flip, keep their pick as well

Best case scenario. Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:46 am

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:It's nice to dream, Freeze.

I don't see what is unrealistic about the latter part of my team tbh hmm

Kawhi seems like he's really gone. He wants to be a superstar apparently, and he hasn't shown the personality to become that yet. I can see him going to Lakers.

LeBron is the hardest to get, since the East is shit and he has the streak going. Cavs have to lose before the finals for that to be possible.

Klay is possible when they max durant. Don't know if they can re-sign Clay since they might hit the hard cap when his contract is up.
–––

If Klay happens to be the first of our stars to go, I of course would lowkey support the team he moves to as well, and then I'd hope we can sign Spida D Mitchell to replace him eco smile
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:44 pm

I hope we absolutely annihilate the Wizards today

I feel its necessary for our team of mental midgets

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Yeah but that doesn't consider the Game 1 memes though which is what's most important tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 pm

I hope you guys lose to continue the memes but obviously hope you win the series.

Never really liked the Wizards for some reasons. Everyone on their team always seems so angsty. Just a perception though.

They're also pretty trash. Worse than Milwaukee.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Yea Wizards aren't that great. Raps should be winning the series relatively easy imo Luca.

What's the game 1 meme again? That Toronto never wins game 1 of a playoff series? Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Your league's reigning, defending champions the Oakland City Warriors opened up their playoff run with an easy win over the Spurs.

We switched on our elite defense just like that again. Most of the play in the first half ran through KD as expected. Klay Thompson shot 85% of 11 of 13 shooting.
Based on today, it looks like we're going to walk through Spurs. They might give us one tough game in San Antonio. Maybe.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:33 am

Is there are more overhyped team than Miami? I genuinely can't think of one tbh, I just see people in the media hyping them up all the time when in reality their team is trash.

I can't even understand why, maybe they just really respect Riley as I can't think of anything else.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:06 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Is there are more overhyped team than Miami? I genuinely can't think of one tbh, I just see people in the media hyping them up all the time when in reality their team is trash.

I can't even understand why, maybe they just really respect Riley as I can't think of anything else.

They wouldn't really be a polayoff team anywhere other than the East tbf. They're at Lakers lavel.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:38 am

I feel like they're properly rated tbh. I think everyone knows they're a mostly average team that's elevated by a good coach.

That Jrue block :bow: that Davis rebound :bow: tenacity, intensity, the fight, the will. Only caught the fourth but dope to see Pels pull it out
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 am

So hyped to wake up to a playoff win Proud

Also if Dejounte "22 minutes a game" Murray is first team defense over Jrue I lose faith in humanity tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:16 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So hyped to wake up to a playoff win Proud

Also if Dejounte "22 minutes a game" Murray is first team defense over Jrue I lose faith in humanity tbh.

There was one voter's picks that made it online, of course I do not know how reliable it is, but going off of that he had Murray first team defense and Russ over Klay for all-third team Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:24 am

El Gunner wrote:

There was one voter's picks that made it online, of course I do not know how reliable it is, but going off of that he had Murray first team defense and Russ over Klay for all-third team Laughing

Russ should 100% be on over Klay though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:29 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Is there are more overhyped team than Miami? I genuinely can't think of one tbh, I just see people in the media hyping them up all the time when in reality their team is trash.

tbf, they had two decent leads in that game to build it and maintain it.
First toward the end of the first quarter, then they just stopped making plays in the second and Philly came back.
Then they picked it up again and build a solid lead heading into half-time. Then coming out of the break they just stopped moving the ball and Philly out-moved and out-shot them for the rest of the game.
I think they're a solid average team, that one their day can cause any team trouble, the hyping up comments you hear every now and then is probably just the analysts trying to hype up their games.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:32 am

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

I respectfully disagree, and I'm not letting bias get into this.

Klay just came off his best shooting season ever, he has never looked and been better overall as a player as well. He matured so much this season. Whilst Russ is only getting any relevance here because of his triple-double gimmick. He wasn't really near as impressive and dominating in games as compared to last season, for various obvious reasons of course.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:38 am

perhaps I should be surprised about Portland loss at home, but after I've read my GL pundits that predicted Pelcans to get this I am not it tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 am

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

I respectfully disagree, and I'm not letting bias get into this.

Klay just came off his best shooting season ever, he has never looked and been better overall as a player as well. He matured so much this season. Whilst Russ is only getting any relevance here because of his triple-double gimmick. He wasn't really near as impressive and dominating in games as compared to last season, for various obvious reasons of course.

Yeah no bias at all Laughing

You do realise you’re the only one with this take? Every single voter will have Russ on a team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next