CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 am

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

There was one voter's picks that made it online, of course I do not know how reliable it is, but going off of that he had Murray first team defense and Russ over Klay for all-third team Laughing

Russ should 100% be on over Klay though.

I respectfully disagree, and I'm not letting bias get into this.

Klay just came off his best shooting season ever, he has never looked and been better overall as a player as well. He matured so much this season. Whilst Russ is only getting any relevance here because of his triple-double gimmick. He wasn't really near as impressive and dominating in games as compared to last season, for various obvious reasons of course.

Yeah no bias at all Laughing

You do realise you’re the only one with this take? Every single voter will have Russ on a team.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:52 am

Then I am glad that I am the only one that is woke.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Honestly for an all defence team I'd pick Klay over Russ too.

Not an All Nba team though lol, not a chance in hell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:53 pm

We won a game 1

After a 7 series streak of losing game 1 of playoff series and not winning a game 1 since 2001, we did it. We played like shit and it took us until the last 2 minutes of the game (basically) to beat the 8 seed as 1 seed with one of the best home records in the league and the second best record in the whole league but we did it. Finals appearance confirmed.

Congrats to Mole, can't wait for the Pelicans vs. Raptors in the finals...

76ers looking really, really good. Hottest team in the league right now and a relatively easy path to the conference finals. League is already set up for a LeBron vs. Simmons conference finals hype show

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Seriously if Boogie was healthy only a healthy Golden State would scare me tbh.

As it is I'll take what I can get.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Honestly for an all defence team I'd pick Klay over Russ too.

Not an All Nba team though lol, not a chance in hell.

Yeah All Defense would be the same for me. But there isn't a third team all defense.

How would guys feel about there being an offensive player of the year? So the MVP could be taken more literal.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Seriously if Boogie was healthy only a healthy Golden State would scare me tbh.

As it is I'll take what I can get.

Yea just thought earlier that with Boogie, this season Pelicans would easily be the third best team in the West.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Rondo --> 6 points, 8 rebounds, 17 assists

Yeah, playoff Rondo has arrived.

I will say this though, the Pels won but I'm not sure how sustainable it is. CJ and Dame went 13-41 (tbf that's not all on them, that's also good defense from the Pels) and AD had a monster game. AD is a monster, but I'm not sure how many times he's gonna have a game like that combined with CJ/Dame doing so poorly, and then Rondo playing so well. You could see how tired AD was in the fourth. Blazers also made some bonehead plays down the stretch.

I think it will be a close series. Good win.

Time for the Bucks to disappoint me
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Celtics Bucks is now , isn't it?

Spoiler:

GO BUCKS
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:13 pm

CBarca wrote:Rondo --> 6 points, 8 rebounds, 17 assists

Yeah, playoff Rondo has arrived.

I will say this though, the Pels won but I'm not sure how sustainable it is. CJ and Dame went 13-41 (tbf that's not all on them, that's also good defense from the Pels) and AD had a monster game. AD is a monster, but I'm not sure how many times he's gonna have a game like that combined with CJ/Dame doing so poorly, and then Rondo playing so well. You could see how tired AD was in the fourth. Blazers also made some bonehead plays down the stretch.

I think it will be a close series. Good win.

Time for the Bucks to disappoint me

McCollum is shooting like 35% from the field against us this season lol.

Lillard is more likely to explode tbh, although that game didn't go perfectly for us really. We were up big with 6 minutes left and allowed them to come back due to offensive rebounding.

It shouldn't have really been close, my biggest concern is how much work defensively AD and Mirotic had to do last night.

AD is sustainable, Mirotic not so much. Our depth sucks, only one we can consistently rely upon is Ian Clark which is why I expect the series to go deep.

I'm under no illusions of that really, but I do think there's points on both sides which weren't sustainable as with any game 1.

Portland are under a lot of pressure now though, if we win game 2 they are kind of *bleep*. I really do hope we get greedy and don't just accept a split.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Bucks have 8 turnovers before the first quarter rofl

This is how they'll do it I guess
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Just fouled the three point and Morris made it Laughing

I hate this team so much

17 points in a quarter, gave up a 15-0 run rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:50 pm

So we're back ahead in 3.5 minutes lol, dunno what this game is. Both teams trying to lose I think
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Bucks have such a better team on paper because of the injuries to the Celtics

If y’all don’t win:
Fire everyone
Trade everyone
Delete club

Stevens is a god though

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Calma , calma
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:01 pm

CBarca wrote:So we're back ahead in 3.5 minutes lol, dunno what this game is. Both teams trying to lose I think

Smacks of one team with an all nba talent with no structure and one with structure but not much talent tbh.

Expect most games will be like this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:09 pm

shocking this possession :facepalm:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
CBarca wrote:So we're back ahead in 3.5 minutes lol, dunno what this game is. Both teams trying to lose I think

Smacks of one team with an all nba talent with no structure and one with structure but not much talent tbh.

Expect most games will be like this.

Exactly. Bucks turned it over a bunch because we don't have many set plays and wing it half the time, then we cut it out a bit. Boston next quarter turned it over from Shane Larkin and co just not being that good

I'm so so on agreeing there Luca. Again, we know that this team has a glaring weakness at center and we also don't know what these players look like with a good coach.

It's difficult, with the talent the Bucks have, to say that we should trade everyone when we don't know what the team looks like when we've got a good coach/center (hopefully both). Besides, with a generational talent like Giannis we need to win now, it's difficult to do any sort of rebuilding right now.

BTW brown is a pussy bitch. Dude manhandles players on defense and then any sort of touching his way and he flops.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:55 pm

If the refs would like to call a *bleep* foul for Giannis I'd be alright with that

My lord
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 pm

This was obvious in the regular season too but nobody on Bucks can guard Horford.

Which is concerning.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm

There is no player I hate more than John Henson

What a *bleep* useless player

BROGODSOIGNDSAGDSAGSAD

BROGDON HAVE MY BABIES
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Bledsoe is absolutely terrible rofl

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Holy shit... he made it Shocked
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Laughing This is like watching a March Madness game.

Turnovers and bad shooting all over the *bleep* shop but the last two minutes is insane
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:46 pm

middleton wow

this game is incredible
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:47 pm

This is Bledsoe's worst game for Milwaukee by far

He's just been a negative

That bodes well for us though because he can be an incredible player. He won't play like this again
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next