Kaladin
CBarca
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
49 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7 - Page 37 Empty Re: BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7

Post by rincon Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:50 pm

^Alderweireld.

Just watched the extended highlights from Spurs-United :facepalm:

Its a tragedy that Pogba is wasting his career in this team.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7 - Page 37 Empty Re: BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7

Post by Art Morte Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:54 pm

rincon wrote:^Alderweireld.

Don't worry, you'll get Can soon and he'll look like a superstar in Serie A, too :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:55 pm

rincon wrote:^Alderweireld.

as opposed to wasting it in Italy? lol

3 trophies his first season, competing in the best league in the world, surrounded by the best players in the world

what a tragedy

Spurs will run rampant on you, look forward to it

can't wait to sign Dybala this summer

Last edited by Firenze on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:55 pm

They have 3 points less than Juventus and they are competing in an actual professional league unlike Italy.

Wasting my ass lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:58 pm

The whole brexit brigade triggered Proud

Calma. Its not a dig on your league, he wouldn't be wasting it if he played for City. Its about United playing shit football and failing to even win Spurs-level trophies of "putting pressure on the leaders".
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Firenze getting in there first ffs.

Always got your back brah

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7 - Page 37 Tenor
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Spurs do beat us at Anfield which is not impossible, I will not @Cspurs this season. Alderweirdlad is back as well fs

United on the other hand is shite and needs to be put down back to 6th where they belong. Frauds

Been second basically all season, we're where we should be. Only frauds are the team in the top 4 with back to back losses against West Brom and Swansea in the last 3 games. That suggests you shouldn't be anywhere near the CL spots tbh

We were on a 18 game unbeaten run with 14 victories. It was a WATTBA

West Brom was FA cup aka all competitions aka Firmino stats

14 wins from 18 and are still behind us in the table, in fact during that entire run I don't recall you ever finishing a gameweek above us

and yet we're supposedly a team that should be outside the top 4 lol

clueless jelly clowns

It's City then everyone else in terms of quality this season, I don't even think we've been particularly impressive but Loserpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs have all had lengthy spells of embarrassing performances

we're fine
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:04 pm

So happy to see Man U sucking and Man C owning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Spurs really outplayed Man U, Poch really got the better of Mou, Man U looked clueless Very Happy

Spurs werent even at their best, players like Son had such a terrible game, not sure what it was but he wasted to many good chances, and seemed too eager to score or just pure rusty. Kane werent at his best either clearly, but still they comfortably beat Man U here.

I feel for Man U fans almost, watching this shitty boring team whose attack mainly just relies on players creating their own and booting the ball up to Lukaku Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And the club is happy with that and just extended Mou as well Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I really thought he would do much better than this, even more worst for him when Pep is absolutely on another level with his team this season.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Glory wrote:Seems you havent paid great attention to United under Mourinho. Smalling and Jones have been playing really well in the past month and against teams that wont press us like the top teams do, so they are still decent enough options in Mou’s defensive setup. And speaking of ddg, even if his form goes off he is still better than most keepers and is capable of maintaining a consistent level in games (past 3 years proves that, barring one or two odd games here and there don’t remember him being shit for a length of time)
And you are overestimating teams like Pool and Spurs who will drop points in games Mourinho will grind out 1-0. I will be very surprised if we fall out of top 3 this season honestly especially considering we have only Man city to face away from home among the top teams. Home games against big teams, cowardinho will go draws and against bottom teams, the Lukaku’s and Pogba’s will pull us through.

It's not about what options you have. It's just a statistical fact that United's defence has hugely over-performed this season, and that De Gea faces as many shots as keepers for teams near the bottom of the table. Maybe you won't drop out the top three, but I'm anticipating a regression to the mean at some point that's going to see them drop more points than people expect, unless there's a drastic improvement in their defensive set-up.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Pogba should've chosen Madrid/PSG, at east there he could've racked up league titles, i honestly don't see United winning anything in the foreseeable future (1-3 yrs). Actually, United is one De Gea bid away from being ruined lol.

That Spurs game was surreal, like it was eye opening for me, before i was just bantering that United was shit. But i am actually serious now, this ACTUALLY is a terrible United team, not just the defence but the disjointed attack as well. My prediction that Sanchez will flop and flail is coming true. Maybe their midfield is serviceable at best, but the assembly of the team is terribad.

And i actually wouldn't pin it on Mourinho, i think that he's doing the best with what he has, whether he got the players he wanted is up for debate, but i don't think this United team will improve immediately post-Mourinho.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Whats the deal Conte? Letting another striker go on loan and not getting a replacement in? 0-3 at home is a huge defeat, and no recognizable striker atm for Chelsea, amazing?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Can you please stop posting.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Kaladin wrote:Pogba should've chosen Madrid/PSG, at east there he could've racked up league titles, i honestly don't see United winning anything in the foreseeable future (1-3 yrs). Actually, United is one De Gea bid away from being ruined lol.

That Spurs game was surreal, like it was eye opening for me, before i was just bantering that United was shit. But i am actually serious now, this ACTUALLY is a terrible United team, not just the defence but the disjointed attack as well. My prediction that Sanchez will flop and flail is coming true. Maybe their midfield is serviceable at best, but the assembly of the team is terribad.

And i actually wouldn't pin it on Mourinho, i think that he's doing the best with what he has, whether he got the players he wanted is up for debate, but i don't think this United team will improve immediately post-Mourinho.

hurr durr i watched one game of Utd and they looked bad so the team is terrible

hurr durr my prediction that Sanchez will flop and flail is coming true after he played 1 game

take your own advice and stop posting

Every single team besides City have looked awful at times this season, this one of the worst performances I've seen us put in, team looked completely uninterested

we're capable of beating ANY team in the world at our best, need to find consistency
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 pm

ES already finding excuses for Mourinho shocker.

That team is way better than he's making it look, you all will see this when they magically improve without him when he leaves.

Only way this doesn't happen is if they get a Moyes level replacement.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 pm

not to mention we lost due to two stupid goals

not to mention we beat Spurs much more convincingly already this season, I guess Spurs are TERRIBLE.l. oh wait, they've rebounded and are top 3 contenders now. It's the PL, we aren't running rampant week in week out against League 2 lvl teams like Cagliari.

don't @ me
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:17 pm

Kaladin wrote:Can you please stop posting.

I laughed way too much for this.

Also, Spurs are a top 3 contender whilst being 5th?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 pm

they will finish top 3 this season IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:43 pm

Waaaahajaha Mourino one's again second best in a game who knew, amazing, the park the bus way seems not the right way, but Pep so much ahead woohoo the Premier League is so BORING
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:46 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Waaaahajaha Mourino Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy one's again second best in a game who knew, amazing, the park the bus way seems not the right way Very Happy Very Happy , but Pep so much ahead woohoo the Premier League is so BORING Afro eco smile :wub: drunken

ftfy
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Match of the Day showed highlights of Pogba positioning and is inability to scenes any form of danger. Not sure if Pogba is lacking football intelligence but he gonna get exposed in every big match playing in a Midfield 2.

Should tailor his goal to mimic Kevin De Goat, who has 47 tackles same about as Matic. While leading the league in Assist and Chances created. All while getting the Hack-a-Shaq treatment from defenders that the FA and Refs ignores every matchday Evil or Very Mad

Kevin the complete Midfielder we were promised :bow: :bow: Proud
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:04 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Match of the Day showed highlights of Pogba positioning and is inability to scenes any form of danger. Not sure if Pogba is lacking football intelligence but he gonna get exposed in every big match playing in a Midfield 2.

Should tailor his goal to mimic Kevin De Goat, who has 47 tackles same about as Matic. While leading the league in Assist and Chances created. All while getting the Hack-a-Shaq treatment from defenders that the FA and Refs ignores every matchday Evil or Very Mad

been saying it for years pogba is a good player just like the 100s of other so called good players in the world. But he is also the most overrated player I’ve seen in years.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:12 pm

Unique wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:Match of the Day showed highlights of Pogba positioning and is inability to scenes any form of danger. Not sure if Pogba is lacking football intelligence but he gonna get exposed in every big match playing in a Midfield 2.

been saying it for years pogba is a good player just like the 100s of other so called good players in the world. But he is also the most overrated player I’ve seen in years.

6th best active player in the BREXIT league. FACTS

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/18/98/14/06/4da33710.png
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:28 pm

KDB 10 apps more and 2 assists more than Pogbito who was injured and suspended for 1/3 of the season

lad has an off game and people start talking shit rofl

go back to fapping to Henderson and Lallana @Unique

Pogba is better than any midfielder you will sign in your lifetime
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 pm

zigra wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Waaaahajaha Mourino Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy one's again second best in a game who knew, amazing, the park the bus way seems not the right way Very Happy Very Happy , but Pep so much ahead woohoo the Premier League is so BORING Afro eco smile :wub: drunken

ftfy

thanks, that's much better
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:ES already finding excuses for Mourinho shocker.

That team is way better than he's making it look, you all will see this when they magically improve without him when he leaves.

Only way this doesn't happen is if they get a Moyes level replacement.

Lol

Im not making excuses for Mourinho, when have i been known as a Mou apologist?

Im just saying that he is doing the best with what he has. Klopp is the same, and i've said the same thing about him. Both teams have terrible defenses. Just because he plays an unaesthetic brand of football you people are pinning him.

I just don't see another manager that they can realistically get, doing BETTER than him with the current roster. Thats just my opinion.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:13 pm

our defense is bad on paper but the only team I look at and think have a competent backline is Spurs and its not like they have great fullbacks either, we're suffering without Bailly unfortunately, eagerly await his return
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next