Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

+34
dronte
M99
zenmaster
LeBéninois
Doc
Lucifer
neuro11
Socur Toxanarosa
Mr Nick09
Firenze
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
halamadrid2
Luca
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Interman
zigra
Valkyrja
Nishankly
Ion Creanga
Kaladin
Ganso
Casciavit
rincon
FennecFox7
BarcaLearning
Robespierre
sportsczy
iftikhar
Freeza
Bankz
Warrior
farfan
38 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Luca wrote:It'll be less of a talking point because they're going to smash the majority of their opponents.

However, yesterday they left it late and at 0-0 you could see the nerves.

The Bayern-PSG matches will be fun.


We'll smash them tbh

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 34029
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by neuro11 Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Luca wrote:It'll be less of a talking point because they're going to smash the majority of their Ligue 1 opponents.

However, yesterday they left it late and at 0-0 you could see the nerves.

The Bayern-PSG matches will be fun.


Corrected Laughing

if they don fix it they will suffer against goop opponents

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2261
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Luca Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Luca wrote:It'll be less of a talking point because they're going to smash the majority of their opponents.

However, yesterday they left it late and at 0-0 you could see the nerves.

The Bayern-PSG matches will be fun.


We'll smash them tbh


I hope so brother Hans

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:36 pm

After I wrote that I had to read that Neuer is out for months

Maybe we won't smash them, brother Luca, I'm afraid to tell you
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34029
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Luca Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:After I wrote that I had to read that Neuer is out for months

Maybe we won't smash them, brother Luca, I'm afraid to tell you


I'd offer to loan you Buffon for the match but I've read he's finished

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Luca Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Neymarketing unfollowed Cavani on instagram

Unforgivable

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Img_1510


Last edited by Luca on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:38 pm

lol. PSG should destroy Bayern. They only have problems when teams park the bus because Kurzawa can't cross to save his life and Alves can't go full speed for a full game. When the other team tries to play out, it plays right into the hands of Paris.

On that play... Alves actually wanted to take the FK lol. He took the ball to kick it. But walked away when Neymar stepped in and asked him.

Neymar is the best FK and PK taker by far. Far better than Cavani. If Cavani was better, then fine. But you have to use the best option for a task. Emery is trying to keep Cavani from pouting, which he has been known to do in the past. But at this point, I think it's time to step in and set the hierarchy for these things.

And Verratti was missing in this game, which is why the midfield wasn't quite at its best. Draxler isn't really a AM and the 4231 is not a good system with a Motta/Rabiot double pivot.

I just don't trust Emery's tactics.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20828
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Interman Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:59 pm

football these days are more about brand and commercialability than actual footballing talent.

Neymar is the biggest brand name in PSG, and the next big brand after Cristiano Ronaldo.

Cavani doesn't come close to that. Giving Neymar the penalties to boosts his goals per game ratio, is not bad commercial decision from PSG's board. Peoplee all over the world tune in to watch PSG not because of Cavani, but because of Neymar. They want to see him score goals. Let the kid score his penalties. A dry spell for Neymar is bad PR honestly.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 174
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Lucifer Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Neymar the alleged future Balon D'or getting bullied by freaking Cavani ffs rofl . Guy wanted to be alpha male hence left Barca ended up takin it it up from a guy less relevant than Nokia 3300. That's like giving strong talk to your dad and storming out of the house only to get beaten by skinny homeless dude on the street.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8391
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Cavani not relevant :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20828
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Unreal behavior from Alves and Neymar, never seen anything like this, not even in Madrid. Why da fck are these brazilian instagram pussies in my avatar.

Time to show some support for the real king of Paris. Come home you beautiful beast, we have warriors like Mandzu and Chielo to support you Molenation
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1256
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Lucifer Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:Cavani not relevant :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah he isn't. Just like ligue 1 in general and PSG in particular.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8391
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Luca Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Lucifer wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Cavani not relevant :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah he isn't. Just like ligue 1 in general and PSG in particular.


So irrelevant they enticed one of the best and most marketable players from a club like Barca?

These arguments are fun because saying one thing leads to vulnerability of another claim and since you can't have it both ways, you're almost forced to decide.

Cavani is a top striker, always has been really.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Lucifer Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Luca wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Cavani not relevant :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah he isn't. Just like ligue 1 in general and PSG in particular.


So irrelevant they enticed one of the best and most marketable players from a club like Barca?

These arguments are fun because saying one thing leads to vulnerability of another claim and since you can't have it both ways, you're almost forced to decide.

Cavani is a top striker, always has been really.

Spending oil money to entice the pimp like Nyewhore Sr doesn't make you relevant, PSG are not relevant in Europe in any shape or form. I thought we agreed on that after 6-1 last season.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8391
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Doc Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 pm

It isn't so much last season (that solidified it in my mind for me) but since they got bought over by those fine folks in Qatar, PSG has always flattered to deceive. Their best chance, if you don't take the 4-0 aggregate lapse, was against City to make the UCL semis (not final, the semis) and for whatever reason, capitulated against a side that went on to have, what, 1 shot on target over 2 legs against Madrid.

PSG is relevant, just not the way Sports likes to lead on.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15847
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Luca Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Luca wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
Yeah he isn't. Just like ligue 1 in general and PSG in particular.


So irrelevant they enticed one of the best and most marketable players from a club like Barca?

These arguments are fun because saying one thing leads to vulnerability of another claim and since you can't have it both ways, you're almost forced to decide.

Cavani is a top striker, always has been really.

Spending oil money to entice the pimp like Nyewhore Sr doesn't make you relevant, PSG are not relevant in Europe in any shape or form. I thought we agreed on that after 6-1 last season.


I'd say that money is the exact reason that they are relevant, like it or not and like @doc said, maybe not as relevant as sports would like to lead on but certainly not a no name club by spending power alone.

Last season was last season, it seems odd to speak of at this point

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:46 pm

They didn't capitulate.  That was a team driven by its midfielders.  When both Matuidi and Verratti were out and Blanc opted for a brand new 3-5-2, which they had never played before, for the return leg...  it was a done deal.

Blanc dropped the ball big time with his stupidity there.  Cost them big time.  

Besides the Man City return leg and that debacle in Barca, I personally thought PSG had done very well and hadn't disappointed.  They hadn't over-achieved... but hadn't under-achieved either.  The last 2 CL exits were disappointments however.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20828
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Luca Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:47 pm

When will it stop?

https://streamable.com/b6w3e

Neymar: Has been dispossessed more times (23) than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues this season @whoscored


Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Bankz Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:56 pm

neymar also has the most dribbles, most through balls, most assists, most MoM's and highest rating on whoscored this season, which by that alone means he's the best player in Europe this season. He's had about 4 perfect 10 match ratings out of 6 games. So, what's your point?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Luca Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:05 pm

My point is that he's been dispossessed more times (23) than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues this season @whoscored

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Doc Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Luca wrote:My point is that he's been dispossessed more times (23) than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues this season @whoscored

Easiest point to get really.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15847
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:03 am

Luca wrote:My point is that he's been dispossessed more times (23) than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues this season @whoscored

Great point tbh.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8391
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by zigra Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:08 am

Bankz wrote:neymar also has the most dribbles, most through balls, most assists, most MoM's and highest rating on whoscored this season, which by that alone means he's the best player in Europe this season. He's had about 4 perfect 10 match ratings out of 6 games. So, what's your point?


It's pretty obvious Messi would score a 10 in every single match in ligue 1.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4247
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 pm

i did not know that who scored ratings were now a common standards to decide who the best player in europe is. i need to catch on with the times i guess...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by LeBéninois Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 pm

How's is Ligue 1 not relevant ? Smh
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4030
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:54 pm



Unreal schoolyard mentality

Feels bad for Cavani
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24579
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum