Bankz
Warrior
farfan
38 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Bankz Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Nah, he had an average game not too good and not bad either. still one of the best performers on the pitch. Was only lacking goals tbh

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Mbappe should be playing central with Neymar as the 10 right behind him. More than anything, that's why Cavani should go. It will also allow Draxler, who is really an excellent player, to play more forward.

I just don't think Cavani technically fits, which is the biggest issue. The forwards are all trying to score mostly. The spacing isn't good. They're bringing traffic to each other right now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:28 pm

cavani spent years in bra's shadow being exiled on a wing, ibra left and became the chief scorer and now neymar rolls into town...i feel for the guy

Cavani's days are numbered anyway
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 pm

That may be the biggest issue in the future, but not tonight.

In the first half Neymar was ruining so many moves that I went to check the stats and he had a 57% passing accuracy and 0/3 in dribbles.

It wasn't tactics that made him forget how to play football.

Cavani was making good runs and Draxler was making good passes. Mbappe was 50/50.

Draxler got subbed for Lo Celso (who was great) just because Neymar is untouchable due to Emery's lack of balls.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Cavani, what a dick head. the funny thing is that sports called it long ago. Refuses the obvious better teammate a penalty even when you've taken them the whole of the season and misses. no wonder alves got angry and took the ball from him. Like ffs Laughing I never knew cavani was like this tbh. Utmost disappointment
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Bankz wrote:like sportsz mentioned earlier, Cavani is such a pussy tbh.. I mean, are u really gonna equally struggle for free-kicks with neymar too? he gets in the way of every mbappe and neymar pass or move, he bitches about free-kicks like he's ever been good at them, he doesn't let neymar take penalties even after he's already scored? even Ronaldo came to Madrid and was the immediate pk taker (he wasn't even good a t pk's then) and I don't know why Cavanni has decided to be a douchbag tbh. Neymar is the star of the team ffs and it's not like PSG have been winning CL's with cavani before neymar.. And off course, hopeless Hans coming out of nowhere to condemn neymar when he doesn't score as per usual yet supports the headless chicken dembele for trying to do thesame things he hates neymar for. the scrub can't even put together 3 straight games for barca and can't even do keep ups at his presentation ffs Laughing what a disgraceful poster tbh..

Cavani has always been quite good at free kicks though, and anyone who has followed Cavani knows that this behaviour is not unfitting of him. He's an egotistical, hot headed player. He's someone you want on your team but hate to play against. Why should he step aside? He's scoring goals for fun as it is. Strikers want to score goals, you're going to fault him for that?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 pm

and you're also going to fault neymar for wanting to score too? since Neymars arrival, Neymar has put like 18 balls for him on a plate and he's only managed to score 3 of them? Cavani has only scored about 4 freekicks in his career yet he's acting like a child who saw a scarecrow come to hunt him. and lol at people talking like you need to be the best PK taker on the team to play pk's.. PK's are meant for the best players on the team, and it's been like that from time immemorial. You've even got cavani jumping on all the balls meant for Mbappe ffs. what an idiot :facepalm: Even mbappe that just came has already taken to Neymarlike fish to water and hardly even talks about Cavanni.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Bankz wrote:and you're also going to fault neymar for wanting to score too? since Neymars arrival, Neymar has put like 18 balls for him on a plate and he's only managed to score 3 of them? Cavani has only scored about 4 freekicks in his career yet he's acting like a child who saw a scarecrow come to hunt him. and lol at people talking like you need to be the best PK taker on the team to play pk's.. PK's are meant for the best players on the team, and it's been like that from time immemorial. You've even got cavani jumping on all the balls meant for Mbappe ffs. what an idiot :facepalm: Even mbappe that just came has already taken to Neymarlike fish to water and hardly even talks about Cavanni.

Bankz, budz, bruvz, I said nothing of Neymar in my post. In fact, I've agreed with you saying that Cavani is hot-headed and egotistical.

His 'four' free kicks were bangers though, he can hit them.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Bankz wrote:and you're also going to fault neymar for wanting to score too? since Neymars arrival, Neymar has put like 18 balls for him on a plate and he's only managed to score 3 of them? Cavani has only scored about 4 freekicks in his career yet he's acting like a child who saw a scarecrow come to hunt him. and lol at people talking like you need to be the best PK taker on the team to play pk's.. PK's are meant for the best players on the team, and it's been like that from time immemorial. You've even got cavani jumping on all the balls meant for Mbappe ffs. what an idiot :facepalm: Even mbappe that just came has already taken to Neymarlike fish to water and hardly even talks about Cavanni.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Cavani can hit them... but Neymar is better than Cavani at them. That's all that matters to me. I never understood this whole seniority thing. Whoever is the best at something gets to take the job..

That said, Neymar is trying to be faaaaaar too cute. Mbappe a bit too, though not as much. Needs to release the ball faster when the play isn't in front of him. Forcing too much.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Bankz going full autist for Neymar

Cavani is a monster, guarantee Neymar doesn't have as good a season as Cavani did last year the entire time he's at PSG

Last edited by Firenze on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Just read both PSG goals were own goals? lol
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:29 pm

@firenze if what you mean by a good season is loosing the league 1 to monaco and loosing the CL tie in the second round to a Neymar led barcelona after going 4 - 0 up in the first leg, then I don't want neymar to ever have as good a season as cavani in his life rofl In that case why did PSG break the bank for both Neymar and Mbappe if Cavani was any reliable? The guys has always been a second rate player, just deal with it. of course, Not like you would ever understand anyway. It's guys like you who would say nistelrooy was better than Henry because of his goals average Laughing Neymar is a creator and a pioneer and Cavani is a pure no 9 without much else to offer. I bet Mbappe benches him very soon.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Score 50 goals in a season and it not be a good season hmm

I'll have to remember that one for my GL book of lies

Budz, I think you're taking it as if someone is saying that Cavani is better than Neymar, he isn't but he is a top, top goal scorer.

How'd that CL go for Barca led Neymar btw? Or are these arguments only to purport your claims, because Neymar didn't create a better season than Cavani did in 2016-17.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:34 am

PSG's issues had absolutely nothing to do with Cavani.  Without him, the season would have been a travesty.  He was the ONLY player up until Draxler was bought that could score a goal consistently.  He saved PSG last season from absolute embarrassment.  

To me, he was the best CF in club football last season.

This said, butting heads with Neymar is absolutely stupid on his part unless this is his exit plan from PSG. Unlike Ibra, they don't play the same position. He could let Neymar lead the team... and do just as well, something that was impossible with Ibra. I think he's trying to impose his will so he doesn't fall into the same trap as with Ibra. It's a mistake in this case. Completely different situations.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:47 am

Firenze wrote:Bankz going full autist for Neymar

Cavani is a monster, guarantee Neymar doesn't have as good a season as Cavani did last year the entire time he's at PSG

No, Cavani is a good player on his day, arguably world class. Neymar is one of the best talents of all time and would have a better season than Cavani even if he could use only his left leg.

Cavani is digging his own grave here, what side will PSG choose between the old replaceable striker and the 222M million boy?
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:24 am

Cavani had a better season... and easily... than Neymar in 2016-17. That's not even debatable imo. Lesser talents can have better seasons. Happens all the time.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 am

what I meant is that (of course Neymar is a top talent and his role is different to Cavani) more so that I doubt Neymar will have an individually brilliant season to the extent that Cavani did. He won't carry PSG on his back like Cavani did. IMO.

It's disrespectful for Neymar to come in like that and pout and act like a diva, that he should get penalties etc, when Cavani is a veteran of the team and himself had to play second fiddle to Ibra..he's put in the work. Neymar is the future of PSG but Cavani is still a monster of a player. He'll probably start to decline soon. And yeah, the club would definitely side with Neymar if he had beef with Cavani.

I'm rambling since it's late, but it's disrespectful to Cavani in general to act like that. Neymar's been there all of 5 minutes in comparison to Cavani.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:16 am

sportsczy wrote:Cavani had a better season... and easily... than Neymar in 2016-17.  That's not even debatable imo.  Lesser talents can have better seasons.  Happens all the time.  

And yet Neymar single handedly destroyed Cavani's team in the CL in this very same season. Cavani had a good season for his standards, which are very different in comparison to the top dogs

Firenze wrote:I'm rambling since it's late, but it's disrespectful to Cavani in general to act like that. Neymar's been there all of 5 minutes in comparison to Cavani.

Yes but Cavani is seriously lacking self awareness, the team is now Neymar's team, period. Unless he wants out, Cavani is really stupid, he won't last past this season.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:23 am

Neymar is also guilty of lacking in humility and not respecting a player like Cavani who has been at PSG for years, scored in the hundreds for PSG and is an established professional.

The way Neymar insisted and then his goon Alves came to the rescue was very disrespectful.

Dictator Neymar learned from Dictator Messi, not surprising
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:33 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Neymar is also guilty of lacking in humility and not respecting a player like Cavani who has been at PSG for years, scored in the hundreds for PSG and is an established professional.

The way Neymar insisted and then his goon Alves came to the rescue was very disrespectful.

Dictator Neymar learned from Dictator Messi, not surprising

Neymar never had humility to begin with, he respected Messi because he was much younger and the argentinian is a football god, at PSG he has total freedom to be the asshole he is.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:34 am

Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:44 am

I don't think they were as crap as you guys are making it out to be, they just need to stick Draxler to the bench and play the midfield 3 with verrati, and leave MCN up top.

But if I were a PSG fan I would be worried about the stuff we saw today regarding the penalty and FK incidents. Neymar's ego is going to ruin the locker room, he thinks he is way superior to his teammates and want them to act like Barca players do towards Messi. Luckily for him, most players and Emery will probably stick to his bs. Good luck to Cavani
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Lol just seen the spat between Cavani and Neymar/ratves. 3 games in and you already see cracks in that team rofl

Neymar is a pos for trying to force Cavani's hands and lol at the other knobhead getting involved. Stay in your lane idiot

Emery needs to sort this out. Give freekick duties to specific player including penalties. Apparently something similar happened a few games ago Laughing will get my popcorns ready
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:14 pm

It'll be less of a talking point because they're going to smash the majority of their opponents.

However, yesterday they left it late and at 0-0 you could see the nerves.

The Bayern-PSG matches will be fun.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Luca wrote:It'll be less of a talking point because they're going to smash the majority of their opponents.

However, yesterday they left it late and at 0-0 you could see the nerves.

The Bayern-PSG matches will be fun.

We'll smash them tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down