footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:52 pm

M99 wrote:Something interesting is being glossed over. Qyburn told Bronn Cersei has "other plans" for Daenerys.

I think she's gonna hire the Faceless Men.

Jaqen to return?

But yea that's quite interesting.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Read a theory which is becoming popular that Night King is actually aiming for king's landing rather than winterfell. He will send some of his army to attach winterfell but he himself will ride the dragon to king's landing so turn millions there into wights.

That has legs

Would be insane

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Also read a theory which basically sounds like a spoiler since it has so much legs. Would be a huge holy shit moment if true.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:42 pm

RealGunner wrote:Also read a theory which basically sounds like a spoiler since it has so much legs. Would be a huge holy shit moment if true.

Link? Read the Nights King attacking Kings Landing first but I don't think thats happening.

This is the first time I'm completely blind. First five seasons I read the books, next two I knew some leaks Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:He will send some of his army to attach winterfell but he himself will ride the dragon to king's landing to turn millions there into wights.

This is a baseless theory put forth by a bunch of xenophobic numpties who only see the worst in people and are incapable of accepting others for who they are regardless of their race, creed of religion.

God, for all we know the poor guy could be going to KL to simply get some tan and relax after years spent in the freezing cold. I mean look at him for god's sake! His skin has turned blue. His balls fell off a long time ago in Hardhome (after again another misunderstanding by the king in the north who mistakenly assumed they were coming to kill them and freaked out when in reality, the poor guy and his friends were only coming in good faith to warm themselves after they saw smoke coming out of the free folks' countless tents). Heck, he even grew a couple bumps in his forehead from being repeatedly punched in the face by the freezing cold.

But does Jon Snow/Targaryen/Stark or whatever the hell his last name is now (the court ruling is still pending) understand this? No, absolutely not. Him and his friends blindly decided that him and his friends are evil and must be stopped. Disgusting!

So far, here's what we know about the NK and his friends:

1. They have got their visas (Otherwise they wouldn't have been able to cross the border legally).
2. They are very passionate about art (their paintings are bloody catchy).
3. He hasn't to this day said one bad thing about humans or anybody. Always silent, always the bigger man even though he's constantly being bombarded with insults.
4. Unlike Jon and Dany who kill people, he brings people back from the dead (modern day Jesus).
5. He loves children and knows how to entertain them (he instantly made Craster's son smile after he was crying for two nights straight).

This is just a poor attempt to demonize a group of people who haven't done anything wrong and are simply heading south for a better climate and work.

Lighten people and leave them be.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:49 pm

M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Also read a theory which basically sounds like a spoiler since it has so much legs. Would be a huge holy shit moment if true.

Link? Read the Nights King attacking Kings Landing first but I don't think thats happening.

This is the first time I'm completely blind. First five seasons I read the books, next two I knew some leaks Laughing

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:34 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
RealGunner wrote:He will send some of his army to attach winterfell but he himself will ride the dragon to king's landing to turn millions there into wights.

This is a baseless theory put forth by a bunch of xenophobic numpties who only see the worst in people and are incapable of accepting others for who they are regardless of their race, creed of religion.

God, for all we know the poor guy could be going to KL to simply get some tan and relax after years spent in the freezing cold. I mean look at him for god's sake! His skin has turned blue. His balls fell off a long time ago in Hardhome (after again another misunderstanding by the king in the north who mistakenly assumed they were coming to kill them and freaked out when in reality, the poor guy and his friends were only coming in good faith to warm themselves after they saw smoke coming out of the free folks' countless tents). Heck, he even grew a couple bumps in his forehead from being repeatedly punched in the face by the freezing cold.

But does Jon Snow/Targaryen/Stark or whatever the hell his last name is now (the court ruling is still pending) understand this? No, absolutely not. Him and his friends blindly decided that him and his friends are evil and must be stopped. Disgusting!

So far, here's what we know about the NK and his friends:

1. They have got their visas (Otherwise they wouldn't have been able to cross the border legally).
2. They are very passionate about art (their paintings are bloody catchy).
3. He hasn't to this day said one bad thing about humans or anybody. Always silent, always the bigger man even though he's constantly being bombarded with insults.
4. Unlike Jon and Dany who kill people, he brings people back from the dead (modern day Jesus).
5. He loves children and knows how to entertain them (he instantly made Craster's son smile after he was crying for two nights straight).

This is just a poor attempt to demonize a group of people who haven't done anything wrong and are simply heading south for a better climate and work.

Lighten people and leave them be.

Damn dude :bow:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:55 am

RealGunner wrote:
M99 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:06 pm

As we saw with Bran and the Three-Eyed Raven, the spiral pattern was sacred to the Children of the Forest, who created the Night King by sacrificing a captured man in a spiral “henge of stones.” The Night King then adopted the symbol as a sort of blasphemy, like Satan with the upside-down cross.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/18/game-of-thrones-writer-dishes-on-shows-most-hyped-reveal/

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Trees
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:24 pm

So the man who was captured is a Stark?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:56 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 57240616_10156537231337734_8867334447905636352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sin2-2
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:32 pm

A few hours. Tonight's episode is surely gonna bet set up for a big battle episode next week. Hope we get actual dialogue and not just one liners "You have no balls, I do" "Keep your queen warm" "You don't know any rich girls" (straight outta tumblr, pretty sure they'll have sex on the forge or some cheesy shit)

Looking forward to Jaime scenes the most. Probably the best actor on the show right now.

Hope Lord Glover dies.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:39 pm

Definitely going to be Jamie heavy. Possibly a trial. Agreed he is the best actor on the show along with Theon and Cersei.

wonder if Bronn will time travel to winterfell? Would be great banter with him there.

Also looking forward to Tyrion meeting Podrick.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Can actually watch it live tonight with bank holiday tomorrow :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:Can actually watch it live tonight with bank holiday tomorrow :bow:

Do you have HBO?
Is there another free streaming site one can watch live
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:17 pm

El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Can actually watch it live tonight with bank holiday tomorrow :bow:

Do you have HBO?
Is there another free streaming site one can watch live

Comes on Sky Atlantic here which I have

There are plenty of people who stream GOT. i'll see if i can find one and let you know. But quality won't be great

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:21 pm

So happy we have HBO here in Scandinavia.

Can’t wait in general for more services to become global. It’s just much easier and I’d gladly pay for the convenience
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:53 pm

/r/GoTLinks

For live streaming, for those interested. Great video/audio quality.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:06 am

Bran is a fucking lad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:40 am

Tormund my fucking guy rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:59 am

That whole episode was so fucking emotional...

One of my favourites of the entire series.

Cried so many times, from laughter and from sadness that this is the last time we'll see these characters interact outside of a battle.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:42 am

Wonderful episode!

Glad to have gotten a Ghost sighting. My heart is full.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:45 am

Arya!! Crying or Very sad Felt like Theon who had to watch Sansa getting dickd by Ramsay. Well, at least she wont die a virgin now lol.

Overall, a top fan service episode. Kudos to the writers (Never thought I would say that tbh hehe) for devoting a full episode to dialogues and actual content. Felt like old GoT somewhat. It was more than a build up to the madness next week. They gave screen time to small characters like Gilly and even paid homage to Pyp and Grenn. Proud Daavos remembering little Shireen when he comes across a Northern girl. Sad And isn’t it such a big relief that you dont have to tolerate king’s landing crap? Cersei and everyone by her side are just plain boring right now.

Highlight was ofc that epic fireplace scene. Perks of having top notch actors sharing space I reckon. Brienne, Tormund, Jaime, Tyrion, Daavos, mighty Podrick. Just brilliant. Brienne stole the episode for me. Dem chills.  

Anyway, my only slight problem
Spoiler:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:26 am

Not going to lie

Spoiler:
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:10 am

Jenny's Song OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

Not sure if GOT or LOTR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmj25u5mVvg

I got teary eyed at the scene Brienne got knighted. A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms, Ser Duncan The Tall's story bought full circle.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:32 am

Beautiful episode. I don't even like Brienne much and that still made me teary eyed
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next