GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

+34
Vibe
Winter is Coming
Vlad the Impaler
Mamad
Andrew
MaraVilla
Dante
Lucifer
Luca
Casciavit
Bellabong
ExtremistEnigma
Myesyats
Raptorgunner
MJ
Kaladin
Sri
nichabr
silver
McLewis
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Glory
rincon
Blue Barrett
Freeza
El Gunner
urbaNRoots
footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by rincon Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:19 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Spoiler:
Perhaps the ice spears are too valuable to waste on people that will freeze/starve to death anyways?

Also we don't know what Bran has/has not told Sansa, chances are even if she knows she still needs the knights of the Vale.


Spoiler:
Bran says he can't control his visions very well, we know he knows that Littlefinger is a creep, but we don't know if he knows much else. Honestly I think since he is no longer "Bran Stark"
that he just can't be bothered to intervene with Sansa and Arya for now. It seems that what little control he has, he is trying to focus it on the White Walkers.

Yeah, the ice spears might something quite magical and rare, not just ice. At least that's what I gathered, that he was saving them specifically for dragons. I don't think he gave too much of a crap about the guys on the island.

I read some comments on reddit of people specualting how much the NK knows, and what he plans to do. A lot of people seem pretty convinced that he also has some warging powers and was anticipating the dragons to come at one point. I think it makes sense.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 15954
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by nichabr Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm

@rincon wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Spoiler:
Perhaps the ice spears are too valuable to waste on people that will freeze/starve to death anyways?

Also we don't know what Bran has/has not told Sansa, chances are even if she knows she still needs the knights of the Vale.


Spoiler:
Bran says he can't control his visions very well, we know he knows that Littlefinger is a creep, but we don't know if he knows much else. Honestly I think since he is no longer "Bran Stark"
that he just can't be bothered to intervene with Sansa and Arya for now. It seems that what little control he has, he is trying to focus it on the White Walkers.

Yeah, the ice spears might something quite magical and rare, not just ice. At least that's what I gathered, that he was saving them specifically for dragons. I don't think he gave too much of a crap about the guys on the island.

I read some comments on reddit of people specualting how much the NK knows, and what he plans to do. A lot of people seem pretty convinced that he also has some warging powers and was anticipating the dragons to come at one point. I think it makes sense.

Spoiler:
Also explains why he didnt even have any giants there to get burned away just the fodder...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:57 pm

@silver wrote:Feel quite conflicted about that episode...

Spoiler:
too....many......plotholes.....


Spoiler:
Lol yep. Stopped caring.
Seems things are distinctly black and white now (unless I am wrong ofc, I will apologize if such a time arrives) No more great character arcs. No more grey areas. No more conflict on our part on who to root for. Its drawn out pretty clearly. Here's your hero. Here's Your heroine and the little romance you always wanted to see between them. Your totally evil villain who has no other motive than to destroy everything. There's the concept of good and bad. There's the promise of a happy ending.

Theres a youtube channel called Emergency Awesome and the guy in that said the suicide squad sequence might have been developed backwards. That is from the scene where these 7 guys are waiting to open the gate to go out into the wild they might have sought for a reason for such a mission. Writers wanted to give us a great battle sequence involving these people. They might have thought of a few possible scenarios. In the end decided to go with 'for capturing a wight to present before Cersei', apparently "the most reasonable person in Westeros" Rolling Eyes I mean how dumb can people get.
They honestly want to make us believe Cersei will give 2 shits about dead men marching for the wall? After all they have been doing with her character over the years. Developing it step by step (and doing a good job at that ofc) to make her the female version of Mad king. At this point, she will happily take world ending if the only other option was not Lannister's eventual victory. Such is her character arc (or at least thats what they have made it).

Its borderline treating us viewers as fools. Now if they change the tune and make Cersei suddenly reciprocating towards the impending danger, it once again is suddenly destroying everything they have created. I mean its worse than Stannis killing Shereen.

Spoiler:
Now if she doesnt listen, never mind the damage suffered from this journey, it suddenly makes Tyion's character the most useless among all the ones who are left.
I know for a fact GRRM wont write something like that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6132
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by rincon Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:14 pm

It wasn't about Cersei. Everyone except Jon knows she won't give a crap about saving anyone but herself. It was about Dany and Tyrion. Neither actually believe Jon.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15954
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Spoiler:
GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 99T7mVG

D&D Master Writers :bow: Can't wait for their new show :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27298
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 pm

LMFAO

D&D were carried by the source material, absolute garbage writers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24267
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm

ES wrote:LMFAO

D&D were carried by the source material, absolute garbage writers


No such thing as carried by source material.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23340
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:57 pm

There is
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24267
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 pm

System showrunners if there ever were any
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27298
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:08 pm

Good grief Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23340
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by rincon Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:09 pm

the Busquets of tv shows
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15954
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:35 pm

@Blue Barrett wrote:
@Bellabong wrote:wouldn't really compliment GRRM's brain lol his best asoiaf books were basically a historical retelling of what happened in french history and now he has nothing to base on. There are longer denser and much more complicated epics out there written in a shorter period of time.

He's written beyond his abilities and at this point I think he's completely unmotivated.

Except for the fact that he's actually releasing TWO books in 2018. One a full history of the Targaryen family and the other Winds of Winter. Did you think he was just sitting around doing nothing?


Oh my sweet summer child.

The guy told his publishers he would be done by October 2015. Then after he missed that deadline his publishers told him its fine and they can release the book before season 6 if he finishes it before the end of the year. He said he was definitely going to manage that.

He didn't.

As a closing note in AFFC, he said ADWD will release next year. It got released six years later.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30066
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:40 pm

@rincon wrote:It wasn't about Cersei. Everyone except Jon knows she won't give a crap about saving anyone but herself. It was about Dany and Tyrion. Neither actually believe Jon.


If that was the case that should have been the primary reason for their expedition. Not some illogical bs like the one they eventually decided to go with. We can all clearly see what the real purpose was of the journey and I dont mind it being that way. But why do they have to deliberately ruin some of the characters by making them completely act out of character, in this particular case, say stupid shit. Tyrion is dead to me. I mean the guy was GOAT for 4 seasons. When he was on top of his game, GoT used to be simply brilliant. With his decline and when the focus was shifted solely onto Jon, show started falling down the cliff.


Last edited by Glory on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6132
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:44 pm

RG is in Dubai for a month so BC is the new overlord for this thread.

BC do we really need to discuss the ep in spoiler tags considering everyone is this thread has seen it by now hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30066
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Yes

Be mindful, RG could be browsing and mayber he hasn't seen it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24267
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:54 pm

@rincon wrote:It wasn't about Cersei. Everyone except Jon knows she won't give a crap about saving anyone but herself. It was about Dany and Tyrion. Neither actually believe Jon.


WTF it is about Cersei. Thats why Tyrion went to Kings Landing to speak to Jaime. Both Dany and Tyrion told Jon they believed him, they were just preoccupied with the war with Cersei more.

Spoiler:
Man I kept my mouth shut because people kept crying about "book readers whining" but seeing as non book readers are saying it too, the writing has been absolutely terrible. Winterfell this episode was almost as bad as Dorne in season 5.

I never had a problem with "teleportation" because the writers said the timelines are not linear. But in this episode Gendry did an Usain Bolt and ran to Eastwatch to send a raven which got to Dany as fast as an email.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30066
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by rincon Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:11 pm

@M99 wrote:
@rincon wrote:It wasn't about Cersei. Everyone except Jon knows she won't give a crap about saving anyone but herself. It was about Dany and Tyrion. Neither actually believe Jon.


WTF it is about Cersei. Thats why Tyrion went to Kings Landing to speak to Jaime. Both Dany and Tyrion told Jon they believed him, they were just preoccupied with the war with Cersei more.

Spoiler:
Man I kept my mouth shut because people kept crying about "book readers whining" but seeing as non book readers are saying it too, the writing has been absolutely terrible. Winterfell this episode was almost as bad as Dorne in season 5.

I never had a problem with "teleportation" because the writers said the timelines are not linear. But in this episode Gendry did an Usain Bolt and ran to Eastwatch to send a raven which got to Dany as fast as an email.



No it wasn't. No one that believes that an army of necromancers and undead is coming down to kill everyone cares about anything but that. No chance, unless you are completely mad, like Cersei.

The reality of the white walkers got shown from the first scene where the guy deserted the watch. Everyone that has come across them, or that believes it, drops absolutely everything but that. Wildlings, the watch, Jon, Mance, Melissandre, Beric, Thoros, even Stannis who 100% believed that he was the real king dropped everything and went north. The Hound took one look through the fire and went on a suicide mission. That's the guy said that "*bleep* the king" and has made being cynical about life, an art.

Tyrion, Dany, Varys and co. don't actually believe Jon. They sort of believe IN Jon (Tyrion mostly) but they don't actually accept what he is telling them. They let him mine dragonglass because it was a way to keep him busy and on their side, they even said it.

As they begin to believe Jon they pin needing proof on Cersei, but its also for them.

Spoiler:
Dany even said at then end of ep 6. "I needed to see them". NOW she believes and understands.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15954
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:16 pm

@Glory wrote:
@silver wrote:Feel quite conflicted about that episode...

Spoiler:
too....many......plotholes.....


Spoiler:
Lol yep. Stopped caring.
Seems things are distinctly black and white now (unless I am wrong ofc, I will apologize if such a time arrives) No more great character arcs. No more grey areas. No more conflict on our part on who to root for. Its drawn out pretty clearly. Here's your hero. Here's Your heroine and the little romance you always wanted to see between them. Your totally evil villain who has no other motive than to destroy everything. There's the concept of good and bad. There's the promise of a happy ending.

Spoiler:
If you really truly think the show is gonna have a happy ending then I'm convinced you're just being difficult on purpose. Do you really honestly think we won't get a proper explanation for the motivation of the White Walkers? Really? You think GRRM would let that fly? Or do you think D&D had complete freedom to write whatever they wanted for the last 2 season of the show? Don't be naive Laughing

I think that's what season 8 is for and until they disappoint us on that end,
it's extremely unfair to say "oh they're just mindless zombies who just want to kill." I mean, before last season, we didn't even know where they came from or how they were created. But we finally got that explanation. Just relax ffs.
And why would there need to be a bunch of different character arcs going into next season? How much time would they have to tie everything up? Aren't we already complaining that things are moving too fast?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:24 pm

@rincon wrote:
@M99 wrote:
@rincon wrote:It wasn't about Cersei. Everyone except Jon knows she won't give a crap about saving anyone but herself. It was about Dany and Tyrion. Neither actually believe Jon.


WTF it is about Cersei. Thats why Tyrion went to Kings Landing to speak to Jaime. Both Dany and Tyrion told Jon they believed him, they were just preoccupied with the war with Cersei more.

Spoiler:
Man I kept my mouth shut because people kept crying about "book readers whining" but seeing as non book readers are saying it too, the writing has been absolutely terrible. Winterfell this episode was almost as bad as Dorne in season 5.

I never had a problem with "teleportation" because the writers said the timelines are not linear. But in this episode Gendry did an Usain Bolt and ran to Eastwatch to send a raven which got to Dany as fast as an email.



No it wasn't. No one that believes that an army of necromancers and undead is coming down to kill everyone cares about anything but that. No chance, unless you are completely mad, like Cersei.

The reality of the white walkers got shown from the first scene where the guy deserted the watch. Everyone that has come across them, or that believes it, drops absolutely everything but that. Wildlings, the watch, Jon, Mance, Melissandre, Beric, Thoros, even Stannis who 100% believed that he was the real king dropped everything and went north. The Hound took one look through the fire and went on a suicide mission. That's the guy said that "*bleep* the king" and has made being cynical about life, an art.

Tyrion, Dany, Varys and co. don't actually believe Jon. They sort of believe IN Jon (Tyrion mostly) but they don't actually accept what he is telling them. They let him mine dragonglass because it was a way to keep him busy and on their side, they even said it.

As they begin to believe Jon they pin needing proof on Cersei, but its also for them.

Spoiler:
Dany even said at then end of ep 6. "I needed to see them". NOW she believes and understands.

Spoiler:
To add to that, The Hound is apparently the one taking the captured wight to Cersei. That is a perfect way for him to encounter The Mountain. Perhaps Cersei tells him to *bleep* off and tries to have her guards kill him and when he makes light work of a few guard, The Mountain steps up. You have your Cleganebowl there (not that I really give a shit about that happening tbqh).

Also...
Spoiler:
Why the *bleep* did the Night's King choose to aim at Viscerion who was in the air, in flight and harder to kill than Drogon who was right in front of him and on the ground and would have meant death for Dany and the rest of the crew as well? Is that a plot hole for the convenience of a money shot to be fancy or is there a reason for that that we don't yet know? It was perplexing to me tbqh.

Why didn't Dany ask Jon about the scars on his chest? She was clearly staring at them a lot? Is she no more interested in why he has those scars? Or does she just assume "oh yeah he died and woke up?" I'm gonna wait till the finale for an explanation to my questions though. I had an issue last episode with Jon and Jorah not discussing about Jeor/Longclaw and they actually addressed that in this episode so I'll wait.

I'm guessing Littlefinger dies in the finale. Maybe Sansa tells her to take his face so they can keep control of the Vale.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by silver Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Spoiler:
Why did it take a raven to be sent from the Wall to say "Btw we saw the white walkers and now we're stuck on a rock in the middle of an ice lake, please come save us" for Dany to finally believe them? She didn't before and now she does? They could have just lied and sent the raven and not bother going beyond the wall.

Or since it was so quick to fly north, Dany could have just flown north, found the White Walkers, and be like "oh I see them. I believe you now". She could have even taken Jon with her since in the episode Drogon was happy to take passengers.

The White Walkers are now around a day's walk from the wall and now have an ice dragon. No excuses why they won't reach the wall in the next episode.

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1291
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:02 pm

From RG: "the episode had insane action but had garbage writing. Show is becoming predictable and full of fan service"

+1
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24267
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Show has been predictable for years though. Jon Snow has been the obvious hero of the story since the end of season 1.

If anyone believed he would die at any point and stay dead, they really need to check themselves.

It's incredible how much this show is judged on the shock value.

The writing hasn't really gotten worse imo. There's always been this level of writing. If you consider this garbage writing I deem you lucky, because it means you haven't watched truly bad writing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23340
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Did you see that image BC posted?

Its either a retcon or badwriting
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24267
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:20 pm

ES wrote:Did you see that image BC posted?

Its either a retcon or badwriting


Don't remember that as her full quote. So it seems like a misquote to make a joke.

Spoiler:
She mentioned her expensive clothing and how she looked before. I just assumed Arya felt betrayed. Either way just not a fan at Littlefinger's creeping these seasons.

I'm just kind of annoyed by the hyperbole used when discussing this show.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23340
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 pm

@M99 wrote:RG is in Dubai for a month so BC is the new overlord for this thread.

BC do we really need to discuss the ep in spoiler tags considering everyone is this thread has seen it by now hmm
yeah keep using it, it takes literally 2 seconds of effort and we shouldn't assume everyone has seen the leaks
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27298
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by zigra Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Don't know why this discussion about the writing comes up now. Has been garbage level (no hyperbole at all, pls go) for a long while now.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4240
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum