RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 12 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Thats the thing psg are unwilling to sell veratti at this point. They feel that selling veratti in itself might discourage neymar from coming. I hear psg are willing to do anything within and outside the books to land neymar.

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 12 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:08 pm

*double post*
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Doc wrote:That sounds very similar to a 3rd party agreement.

They have football teams in Qatar.  They just have the club in Qatar buy the player and then that club sell it to PSG.  There's a million and one ways to do this given the resources and various instruments Qatar has at its disposal.

It's a very unique situation tbh.  One that can't be duplicated other than probably Man City.  Nobody else is going to take a 300 million loss and have the means/legal instruments to get around all the rules.

I'll be honest too.  FFP is a joke.  It's designed to keep the rich richer and bury anyone trying to reach the elite.  Although i don't condone PSG's scheme, I also feel that FFP as a whole is far far worse.

I can't express to you people how angry I am about that whole "historical coefficient" bs UEFA uses for CL now. It's utter elitism.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:41 pm

I agree with Bankz... these new rules are so agenda-filled that you're FORCING parties to circumvent them. I mean wtf. At least make it seem like you're being equitable as opposed to blatantly trying to protect the elite from competition. This has nothing to do with creating parody.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Bankz wrote:Thats the thing psg are unwilling to sell veratti at this point. They feel that selling veratti in itself might discourage neymar from coming. I hear psg are willing to do anything within and outside the books to land neymar.

I doubt anything other than money could lure Neymar (or anyone for that matter) away from Barcelona. Would he really care that much about Verratti? Not if you sign some of his Brazilian mates like Paulinho and co so he has someone to snapchat with after the matches.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Di Maria is the one that's going to be sacrificed if Neymar signs... not Verratti. I expect to see Di Maria and another bench dude to get moved after this move.

Although they don't have to worry about the transfer fee hit, they do have to worry about the 30+ mil net per season that Neymar is going to bring. No way around that one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Sports just for the record, how much do cr7 and mehssi make in comparison to what would nerman make should he say yiss to psg?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:28 pm

The thing is whats at stake for neymar isnt just the salary per say. First of all, Neymar will be giving a percentage from their hotels, he will be giving a private jet, he will be made the highest player on the planet (€30M after tax), he will also be giving an additional €40M compensation fee. Today L'equipe was saying on twitter that psg are saying that they could even pay neymar €50M and it wouldnt have any implication with FFP. Oh, and he might have full imape rights too. Anyway, its all rumors for now. If all these stuff are true he might just be the most wealthy athlete on the planet tbh. I Doubt they will though.

Last edited by Bankz on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Announcing Neymar? PSG schedule surprise press conference on Tuesday

Benjamin Newman
By Benjamin Newman
on Tuesday, July 25, 2017

PSG pull a surprise
Is Neymar joining PSG?

Is the Barcelona forwards set to smash the world record transfer fee moving from Barcelona to the French capital?

What the hell is going on?!

PSG have set off alarm bells on Tuesday morning revealing they are having a shock press conference in Miami on Tuesday.

According to PSG’s official website, there will be a presser at 5pm local time, which means 11pm in France.

The purpose of the press conference is unknown, while the link on PSG’s official website currently sends users down a dead end.

It should also be stressed that PSG – who usually send out briefings before such events – haven’t done that on this occasion.

What’s going on?
With the PSG presser shrouded in mystery, it’s easy to jump to conclusion.

Over the past few days, rumours have steadily be getting louder that Neymar could be on the verge of a 222 million euro move to the Parc de Princes.

There’s no substantial proof that PSG are about to reveal Neymar today, however the presser is unquestionably curios.

It’s also worth noting that Barcelona have scheduled their own press conference on Tuesday at almost the same time. That starts at 11.30pm French time, while it’s set to feature Gerard Pique.

Done deal, no doubt about it. Tbh I hadnt taken this that seriously until now, I thought it was sensationalism. But this is definitely a Neymar announcement, no way is it a coincidence that PSG and Barca both decided to have a random press conference at the same time.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Plot twist: Psg pays the release clause into neymar$ account and he absconds with it. Proud
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Hope PSG enjoys Nerman being bigger than the club.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 pm

It might not be the neymar announcement and hell, neymar might not even make the move tbh.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Ok, it seems like the saga might finally be coming to an end tonight. NEYMAR IS STAYING!!! Read it from an interview from the man who broke the news. Marcelo blecher. So disappointed tbh. Smh

Last edited by Bankz on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Staying at barca will be very disappointing tbh. Not after all those crazy rumors. At least make things interesting and go to PSG godammit. Go and be the main man in some other team instead of being stuck playing left wing back at barca ffs. The team isnt built around him neither is he the main goal scorer, or main creator, so what does he have to gain? Just when i thought he could get his break. I am disappointed tbh. A survey was done on globo and 78% of brazilians voted for him to leave. The brazilian people deserve better.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Hopefully he does stay.

Always nice to see agents like Nerman Sr, Mendes, Raiola get btfo. These greedy pricks ruin the sport.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:27 pm

Another proof is that if he were really going to psg, he wouldn't be training with the team. But he and his dad are with the team bus as we speak now.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Why is his dad hanging about the team like he is a player?? Doesn't he have better things to do

Even if Neymar stayed, the fact that all this time he never came out to deny the story makes him a prick
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Exactly. If he was going to stay, he could have as well just said it since instead of acting like an attention seeking douchebag. As for the dad, lol, do you blame him? The guy basically has nothing to do all day than sit around and wait for camera shots.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Thing is that Mbappe is training regularly with Monaco too. So I don't know if it's a new trend... or both Mbappe and Neymar are playing games.

Honestly, millennials confuse me so I don't know lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Live Press Conference:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xky9un
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 pm

It's a presser with Unai Emery and Cavani. False alarm. Not even a mention of Neymar...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:45 pm

@sports. Lol, yeah, i thought so too. Infact neymar even has his father following like a bodyguard ffs.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:46 pm

@sports. Lol, yeah, i thought so too. Infact neymar even has his father following like a bodyguard ffs.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 pm

juve_gigi wrote:It's a presser with Unai Emery and Cavani. False alarm. Not even a mention of Neymar...

Lmao

you clown could have checked their preseason schedule before getting us all hot and bothered

clubs have press conferences before games, you know
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next