RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 10 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:His talent is just one part of the equation. The other is that his dad is an extortionist gangster who already toppled one Barca board with his shady shit and that he is hyped up to the point where he is commanding a far too sizeable part of Barca's wage bill, and even then he makes trouble by not paying his taxes and threatening to leave because of the resulting 'persecution'.

He is an uniquely talented footballer. But for Barca and his fans, he's been equally a pain in the arse tbh.

You're right, but Barcelona has only itself to blame.

Oh absolutely.
I'm just a bit frustrated about this. Because even though I'm an opposition fan, I would very much like to be able to concentrate on, and enjoy, Neymar's fantastic talent as a footballer. Players of his quality are so very scarce.

I just really feel that all the stuff surrounding him, the hype and especially the shady financial stuff, the obvious quasi-criminal greed of his dad and by extension him, makes it harder.
I don't think that it's really a good football career, when you're occupied with squeezing money out of everyone all the time and then let yourself be bought out from a ridiculous plastic project like PSG. The $$$$ are blocking the view of his football performances IMO.

I guess it's different when he plays for the NT, since they don't have to pay his wages.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 10 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by CBarca Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
CBarca wrote:I heard Mbappe mentioned. I haven't really followed. If Barca went for Mbappe, could they get him?

Because getting Mbappe over Madrid having lost Neymar would pretty much make everything better for me.

no, because you half assed club is too late, like with Theo, or Ceballos. two players who in theory would play more with you given your needs, but you are always late, working things last minutes.

so gtfo and go focus on Coutinho or something

Not sure if this is supposed to hurt my feelings or something. I think Barca fans would be the first to hate on Barca's current board and management and acknowledge their failures...

Reminds me of when Madrid couldn't progress to the CL quarters for 7 years
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Not hating just saying that your club is not working well in terms of recruiting that's all. They are late contacting players, recruit poorly and do not plan for the future.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Sport wrote:SPORT have learned that the people who have worked to convince Neymar to stay in the last few hours were Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.

There was a long chat. On Saturday night at the Sheraton in New Jersey, where Barcelona were staying. His two strike partners met him for discuss the situation, two players whom he has strong friendships with and affinity for.

Worried about the situation they tried to make Neymar see that he could be at no better place than at Barcelona. They told him that now he can’t leave because there is a lot more to win together in this sporting project.

It was a tough conversation which lasted more than an hour, and Neymar listened attentively to his team-mates, whom he admires and has a good relationship which stretches beyond the field of play.

They listened to the Brazilian’s arguments, but they made him see the success of the team that lies ahead of they work together, fighting for new challenges.

This initiative from Barcelona’s stars has at least worked to muddy the situation for him. “I’ll stay,” he told Messi and Suarez.

Now we have to wait and see if Neymar comes out publicly and confirms the good news he gave to the South American duo.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/exclusive-messi-and-suarezs-chat-to-convince-neymar-to-stay-6185447

Sport rofl rofl rofl rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Sport Laughing

It's like Madrid fans listening to AS these days. Garbage media. Let's wait until we hear something from a somewhat credible source.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Sport just released another piece confirming that PSG have the contract for Neymar ready Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:25 pm

I just released some gas 10 seconds ago... thought you all wanted to know.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:28 pm

So somebody credible like MT tell me is this happening or not.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 pm

This is when you need the football leaks to hack and leak the contracts not years later
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Fans and foes alike all discuss Neymar to PSG , trying to make sense and all that , debating what's worth and what isn't , meanwhile i am imagining the Barca board are properly celebrating their minds out behind closed doors , doing worrying amounds of cocaine and slaping 1000$-an-hour-whores , while 2000$an-hour-whores are making air with long green leafs for them

They will keep appearances of course , do and say what's expected of them but let's be real , nobody doesn't want that kind of money , if they had it at 222m , it's because deep inside in their top offices they must have wished , 'imagine if someone actually pays that' . Not impossibly high for anyone like 400m , still feasible for a select few. They just left the window a little open in case someone is willing to. Yea sure they didn't think of PSG/City when they signed that .  rofl

Neymar i won't even mention , of course he would be tempted AF by such an offer(if indeed true) and like Nick says , anyone who claims otherwise deserves to be slapped like the degenerate they obviously are .

@Nick , i agree with everything you said but maybe you should be less cynic about it and more subtle .

They are not Juventus fans. They aren't used to this .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Ronaldo has reportedly contacted Neymar to advise him to reject PSG and wait for #MUFC, because Ligue 1 is a step back. (via Footballespana)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Mundo Deportivo say Barcelona are making a final attempt to keep Neymar. They also say Barça will try to sign Coutinho regardless of Neymar.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:21 pm

like Nerman's dad would take advice from fat Ronaldo lmao

and what is this last ditch attempt, are they mounting the same wage package as psg? hell no, so please

i hope this is quickly done
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Think last ditch attempt is Messi talking to him and promising more penalties and freekicks.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Andrea Tomas of BarcaSport radio understand that Adam Prescott of Wolves F.C has contacted Neymar and advised him to join the PSG project, instead of listening to his teammates.

BREAKING: John Cena of WWE has officially told Neymar to follow his dreams and return to Santos, as well as to #NeverGiveUp

Can't wait to find out who's next to have supposedly slid into Neymars DMs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:26 pm

The big thing is that Neymar Sr is apparently getting a 50 mil agent fee too on top of the transfer fee.

A little silly tbh.  Wouldn't be the worse thing if Neymar decided to stay at Barca for PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:28 pm

@Wojespn has learned Kyrie Irving and Neymar have talked about forming a big 3 with porzingis in new york. They are in fact both tired of playing for Tyrant LeBron and Messi, and bonded over that point.

@shamsCharania sources have told @yahoosports that Barcelona discussed trade scenarios involving Neymar and Verratti, thus upsetting the player.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:31 pm

It appears that Jesus Christ of Nazareth has come back from the dead yet again to tell Neymar to stop being a li'l bitchboy and fight the winner of Maywether - Mcgregor as a 3rd lucrative option.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Neymar Sr giving hopes to all dads taking their kids to soccer practices weekly.

40 millions from Barca + 50 millions from PSG + amenities in Paris

:bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 pm

ES wrote:Ronaldo has reportedly contacted Neymar to advise him to reject PSG and wait for #MUFC, because Ligue 1 is a step back. (via Footballespana)

:facepalm:

silly season....
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Is this lad really leaving Barca? Wow. Unbelievable. So Barcelona can in fact have a player bullied off them. Interesting. Wouldn't have happened to Madrid imo.
Only because we set our clause ridiculously high, they must have been drunk thinking 200 mil clause was enough.

From what I've read, the higher the release clause the more the player is likely to ask in wages, since it's harder for the player to leave for more money. I'm sure some players just agree to let the fee be super high, but Neymar must of demanded it didn't go beyond 222M. So it's still a ridiculous fee as no player has been bought for more than 100M, but there were clubs who could possible trigger it.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Daily Culey understands that Cersei Lannister has contacted #NeymarSr to advise him to come south and bend the knee
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:04 pm

So is it official yet or will this be Pogba 2.0 where we have to wait until Neymar gets back from his USA summer vacation?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:05 pm

He is staying at barca 99.9999999999%

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Would be quite embarrassing for pique if nerman goes now. Nerman Sr thinks different.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next